Auto Direct Cars

4319 Rt 130 South, Edgewater Park, New Jersey 08010

2132 Reviews of Auto Direct Cars

"Seamless Purchase"

- Blue Murano

I had the best experience at Auto Direct. I didn't get the car I initially wanted but after waiting a few days I saw the same model and turned out to be a better vehicle for me! Michel was a pleasure, never pushy or forcing another vehicle on me (as I've experienced with other dealerships) I would absolutely recommended anyone to purchase a new or used vehicle! Sean and the owner Bob will make themselves available for any questions or assistance with a vehicle!

Auto Direct Cars responded

****Congratulations on your recent purchase from Auto Direct Cars. We certainly appreciate your business. Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We are happy to hear that you had such a pleasant purchase experience. We will always be available to assist you with any of your automotive needs. Thank you again, and congratulations on your new Nissan Murano!****

May 22, 2018

" Fantastic car experience "

- Vista Street

Yes I caught the guy the guy respond to me in a quickly way came to the auto place n treated me with respect did everything for me even when I needed help with my insurance 👍 the people Were Wonderful

Auto Direct Cars responded

****Congratulations on your recent purchase from Auto Direct Cars. We certainly appreciate your business. Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We are happy to hear that you had such a pleasant purchase experience. We will always be available to assist you with any of your automotive needs. Thank you again, and congratulations on your new Acura TL!****

May 22, 2018

"Quality Care With A Personal Touch"

- Single Mom of Three

I can’t say enough positive about Auto Direct Cars dealership. I heard about them from a man who had purchased five other vehicles from them. They had just the car I was looking for... a minivan that exceeded my expectations! When I was talking about to all my friends and seeking confirmation about this vehicle two other friends said the same thing about this dealership. They take care of their customers and stand by their cars! I am a single mother of three kids and the purchasIng a new vehicle with such a tight budget was a very daunting task. Kenny, who rode with me during the test drive, was personable and a great guy. Chad and Bob treated me with respect and in my estimation, went above and beyond in providing me with exceptional service and care. They even fed my children lunch while the paperwork was being work up! I know I am buying with confidence. I would highly recommend this dealership to ANYONE!

KENNY BELL

Auto Direct Cars responded

****Congratulations on your recent purchase from Auto Direct Cars. We certainly appreciate your business. Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We are happy to hear that you had such a pleasant purchase experience. We will always be available to assist you with any of your automotive needs. Thank you again, and congratulations on your new car!*****

May 21, 2018

"09 honda civic "

- Skennyp4

AMAZING service!! Great hospitality, Very helpful and detail about there vehicle's!! great prices, warranties and service. Showoom look amazing with beatiful clean vehicles! Five star two thumbs up!!!

Other Employees : James

Auto Direct Cars responded

****Congratulations on your recent purchase from Auto Direct Cars. We certainly appreciate your business. Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We are happy to hear that you had such a pleasant purchase experience. We will always be available to assist you with any of your automotive needs. Thank you again, and congratulations on your new Honda Civic!****

May 21, 2018

"Black F 150"

- west2159

Found a Black F150, black wheels, after market exhaust/intake and lift kit, super low miles at an unbeatable price. Easy and transparent sale with Mike.

Michael Edelman

Auto Direct Cars responded

****Congratulations on your recent purchase from Auto Direct Cars. We certainly appreciate your business. Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We are happy to hear that you had such a pleasant purchase experience. We will always be available to assist you with any of your automotive needs. Thank you again, and congratulations on your new Ford F-150!***

"Awesome overall experience"

- Bspice98

Auto Direct has an exceptional amount of very nice cars and trucks at their location. All staff were extremely helpful and friendly in our time looking around. I found them online and all of the ratings and reviews claimed they were a great place. This place is the real deal and it was overall a great experience with no hounding and pressure to purchase anything. I highly recommend Auto Direct cars.

Auto Direct Cars responded

****Congratulations on your recent purchase from Auto Direct Cars. We certainly appreciate your business. Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We are happy to hear that you had such a pleasant purchase experience. We will always be available to assist you with any of your automotive needs. Thank you again, and congratulations on your new Mazda!****

May 19, 2018

"Looking for 4 months - found a great vehicle at Auto Direct"

- Johnf22

Found a wonderful used Chevy Tahoe at Auto Direct, great price and in fantastic condition! More than that, Sean & company were perennial professionals, polite, honest and pulled no punches. Bob and his staff were warm and friendly, very family oriented. They made sure we had what we needed, to keep the vehicle running at its best. Overall a great experience. I would certainly do business with Bob and his staff at Auto Direct.

Auto Direct Cars responded

****Congratulations on your recent purchase from Auto Direct Cars. We certainly appreciate your business. Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We are happy to hear that you had such a pleasant purchase experience. We will always be available to assist you with any of your automotive needs. Thank you again, and congratulations on your new Chevrolet Tahoe!*****

"Buying A Mustang "

- JordanWW

I had a fantastic time coming here and doing business. Everyone was extremely friendly and very professionally. We came in for a test drive and within a short time we left with a car purchased. Thank you everyone who helped.

Michael Edelman

Auto Direct Cars responded

****Congratulations on your recent purchase from Auto Direct Cars. We certainly appreciate your business. Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We are happy to hear that you had such a pleasant purchase experience. We will always be available to assist you with any of your automotive needs. Thank you again, and congratulations on your new Mustang!****

May 17, 2018

"My experience buying a car from Auto Direct. "

- Brandondynasty2332

I just recently bought a Chevy Camaro from Auto Direct located in Edgewater Park NJ. I live locally and goggled the dealership online. I was impressed with inventory and decided to call in. I spoke with Chad and came in. My experience was terrific. Definitely my best car buying experience. The two showrooms were beautiful. The dealership is family owned and has a family feel. There weren't any sales men hounding me. I would recommend Auto Direct to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle.

Auto Direct Cars responded

****Congratulations on your recent purchase from Auto Direct Cars. We certainly appreciate your business. Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We are happy to hear that you had such a pleasant purchase experience. We will always be available to assist you with any of your automotive needs. Thank you again, and congratulations on your new Camaro!*****

May 16, 2018

"Buying a used car "

- Eatinggmypoptart

I called to see if there was a nissian 370z and there was, next day I went by and I have a good experience especially that I am a young kid trying to by a car all and all by the end of the day they sold me a car and now I am a proud owner of a nissian 370z!

Auto Direct Cars responded

****Congratulations on your recent purchase from Auto Direct Cars. We certainly appreciate your business. Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We are happy to hear that you had such a pleasant purchase experience. We will always be available to assist you with any of your automotive needs. Thank you again, and congratulations on your new Nissan 370Z!****

161 - 170 of 2,132 results