Auto Direct Cars

4319 Rt. 130 South, Edgewater Park, New Jersey 08075

1682 Reviews of Auto Direct Cars

October 12, 2017

"Great Service and overall experience "

- kmulvihill45

My wife and I were in the market for a Jaguar and shopped all around. Once we visited Auto Direct, we were extremely impressed with their family atmosphere and state of the art indoor showroom. The overall experience with the dealership was outstanding. I would highly recommend to anyone to visit Auto Direct for their next car purchase.

Auto Direct Cars responded

********Congratulations on your recent purchase from Auto Direct Cars. We certainly appreciate your business. Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We are happy to hear that you had such a pleasant purchase experience. We will always be available to assist you with any of your automotive needs. Thank you again, and congratulations on your new Jaguar!*****

"Awesome Experience!!"

- vhawkins85

I 100% recommend this dealership!! So friendly and helpful...not pushy! Michael was great and the owner is so amazing! Please please please buy your cars here...u won't be disappointed!!

Auto Direct Cars responded

********Congratulations on your recent purchase from Auto Direct Cars. We certainly appreciate your business. Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We are happy to hear that you had such a pleasant purchase experience. We will always be available to assist you with any of your automotive needs. Thank you again, and congratulations on your new Dodge!******

"Great people "

- Srubjan22

Found the off of Autotrader and went to go look at a car and everyone there was very respectful and kind makes you feel like part of the family would highly recommend this dealership they are great people and make you feel very comfortable

Auto Direct Cars responded

********Congratulations on your recent purchase from Auto Direct Cars. We certainly appreciate your business. Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We are happy to hear that you had such a pleasant purchase experience. We will always be available to assist you with any of your automotive needs. Thank you again, and congratulations on your new Scion FR-S!*****

October 09, 2017

"Very cordial"

- Arlene Maxwell

I believe that the dealership here that is family owned is extremely, absolutely sees you as a respective buyer and were very cordial towards me and my father. Honored all our wishes as I paid for the car, they got my title, insurance, and registration all done in 1 hour. I bought a Hyundai Santa fe. They treated me and my father like family. And yes i test dove it. I'm still finding that I would come back to only this dealership and let others know my very best experience was here. Micheal was very nice and conversation thoroughly.

Oct 09, 2017 -

Auto Direct Cars responded

********Congratulations on your recent purchase from Auto Direct Cars. We certainly appreciate your business. Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We are happy to hear that you had such a pleasant purchase experience. We will always be available to assist you with any of your automotive needs. Thank you again, and congratulations on your new Hyundai Santa Fe!*******

October 07, 2017

"New car purchase"

- Ken

Very happy with deal we got on 2013 Altima. Searched all round and found this vehicle at the best price here. Vehicle was clean, financing easy and people pleasant to deal with. Plan on checking them out for next car purchase.

Michael Edelman
Oct 09, 2017 -

Auto Direct Cars responded

********Congratulations on your recent purchase from Auto Direct Cars. We certainly appreciate your business. Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We are happy to hear that you had such a pleasant purchase experience. We will always be available to assist you with any of your automotive needs. Thank you again, and congratulations on your new Nissan Altima!*****

October 05, 2017

"Very good"

- Johnsin

Great experience very good .., custome R service was great , I will recommend this lot to everyone my experience was great. I was very satisfied Here and will come back

Oct 07, 2017 -

Auto Direct Cars responded

********Congratulations on your recent purchase from Auto Direct Cars. We certainly appreciate your business. Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We are happy to hear that you had such a pleasant purchase experience. We will always be available to assist you with any of your automotive needs. Thank you again, and congratulations on your new Pathfinder!*****

October 04, 2017

"I bought a car here they were very kind and I would buy Car"

- Pat

The dinner was very cooperative very nice to deal with very friendly I bought a car from them and it was what I wanted it was really good shape one owner in Kind enough to go over with me And they sent it out to have everything repaired if there was any issues with the car and I picked it up it’s clean and ready to go thank you guys very much I appreciate it I would buy another car for me and I will refer you to my friends thank you

Oct 06, 2017 -

Auto Direct Cars responded

********Congratulations on your recent purchase from Auto Direct Cars. We certainly appreciate your business. Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We are happy to hear that you had such a pleasant purchase experience. We will always be available to assist you with any of your automotive needs. Thank you again, and congratulations on your new Charger!****

September 30, 2017

"Greatest customer service I ever experienced! "

- Sean

The is a family owned business. They have the best customer service for a car dealership that I ever experienced. I would definitely recommend coming here to by your next car!

Auto Direct Cars responded

********Congratulations on your recent purchase from Auto Direct Cars. We certainly appreciate your business. Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We are happy to hear that you had such a pleasant purchase experience. We will always be available to assist you with any of your automotive needs. Thank you again, and congratulations on your new Hyundai Sonata!*****

September 30, 2017

"Not your "Normal" Used Car Dealership"

- Cerundles

What an experience! Went for a used Chevy S10 and ended up with a Nissan Frontier. Great deal!! Bob, Chad, Stacy and Sean were so helpful and real!! Recommend to anybody looking for any kind of car. They have Mercedes to Hyundai's. Also, the owners brother-in-law makes a great cup of coffee!!

Stacey C
Other Employees : Bob's brother-in-law

Auto Direct Cars responded

********Congratulations on your recent purchase from Auto Direct Cars. We certainly appreciate your business. Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We are happy to hear that you had such a pleasant purchase experience. We will always be available to assist you with any of your automotive needs. Thank you again, and congratulations on your new Frontier!*****

"Great"

- Shannonm714

I felt very comfortable and very at home. All the staff was very friendly and helpful. I Would definitely recommend this dealer to a friend and come back again! I purchased a 2013 mazda 3 and love it!

Auto Direct Cars responded

********Congratulations on your recent purchase from Auto Direct Cars. We certainly appreciate your business. Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We are happy to hear that you had such a pleasant purchase experience. We will always be available to assist you with any of your automotive needs. Thank you again, and congratulations on your new Mazda 3!!!!!

11 - 20 of 1,682 results