Auto Park Ford

Moe Reeves

Kristol Flowers, Service Advisor, Auto Park Ford

Kristol Flowers

November 21, 2017

"Great Product, Great Deal, Great Service"

- MP22

Ever since I was a little kid and saw those "zoom zoom" commercials on TV, I dreamed of having a Mazda. I always figured this dream was many years away. When I had to find a replacement car to just get me from place to place, I wasn't expecting anything fancy. My limited budget restricted me to mostly consider much older cars with many more miles. Needless to say, when I found this 2016 beaut listed within my budget and with a clean history, I was blown away. The service Auto Park Ford provided was superb and I really appreciated their honesty and professionalism. I mostly interacted with Amy who was great! I will not hesitate to recommend this dealership to anyone in the area looking for a vehicle.

Amy Muller
Moe Reeves

November 21, 2017

"HONEST, STRAIGHTFORWARD, ABOVE AND BEYOND "

- Fordescape32

I was very happy with my experience at Auto Park Ford, Miss sandy Owen listened to what we wanted and brought us the car that we wanted, no upwelling or trying to push us into something SHE wanted to sell. She got us the maximum amount of rebates and offers making our decision to buy from autopark Ford a no brainer. FORD MOTOR COMPANY and Autopark Ford should be exceedingly grateful that they have an honest, kind and caring salesperson on their staff, I would highly recommend Sandy Owen and Autopark Ford to anyone, thanks again!

Sandie Owen
Kristol Flowers

November 20, 2017

"knew exactly what I wanted, no haggling"

- Soap82

I spome with Amy a couple of times before i made my trip down to see the truck, omce when the lot was closed but i still took a good walk around. When I next spome to Amy regarding the truck it was hard for me to get down to sturgis because of work but when I finally did she was super helpful and didn't try to haggle me or sell me anything I didn't want.

Amy Muller