Auto Wholesalers of Hooksett

122 Reviews of Auto Wholesalers of Hooksett

November 29, 2018

"2013 mazdaspeed 3"

- ZoomZoom

By far one of the best dealerships I’ve bought a car from, Ben is an awesome salesman and they have an amazing financing department

Ben Rosado
November 29, 2018

"Kenzies 1st car loan Danny awesome salesman"

- Kenzies car

What an awesome experience from start to finish let me tell you about Auto Wholesalers of Hooksett. My daughter Mackenzie was purchasing a car this would be her first loan for a car. I emailed them in the morning requesting information on a car for my daughter Mackenzie giving them the price range on what I was looking for for her loan Danny Lalanne one of the sales people txd me back within the 1/2 hour. It was early so I was a bit surprised  that he contacted me back so fast. We discussed back and forth what would be good for Makenzie and I let him know that I would be down in late morning to see what they had for inventory. I arrived with my best and her husband with Kenzie and kenzies best friend to check out the cars. Danny was ready with all the sets of keys and with a awesome dimener.Kenzie and her best friend went into all the cars that Danny had pointed out. We asked Danny about the Nissan  Versa that was only 2 years old. KenIe drove it and loved it. We worked out the pricing with Matt finance manager he was very accommodating in helping with the information on the loan and the price....  Kaitlin the general manager was there she was awesome to talk to and had knowledge of the vehicle another pleasant person that we were dealing with. The Whole experience was awesome. Danny was the best part of it!!!! I would go back if I ever needed to look for another car and work with Danny again.....

November 15, 2018

"Service was top notch. Danny the Salesman was excellent. "

- Matthew

I dealt directly with katelin the manager and Danny the salesman. They were both exceptional. Extremely proffesional and personable. Danny personally insured that all of my questions were answered and that i understood the entire purchasing process. There was never a time he did not answer my phone calls and he was always in such an awesome mood and willing to help. Danny is a top notch salesman and a gentleman.

November 14, 2018

"Friendly, quick, easy, affordable, great experience"

- suzy_q

Compared to other auto dealers, this was the smoothest and easiest car buying experience that I've had. I had been researching what car I wanted to purchase and narrowing my search for several weeks when I found a car that I was interested in on their website. I sent an email in the evening checking if the car was available and received a text message in the morning telling me that it was still available. I made the 2 hour trip to the dealership and Ben was waiting for me as I pulled in. Ben had the car pulled in the shop, out of the rain and dried off for me to look at and show off how nice the condition of the car was. Then a quick test drive (the car was perfect), I had done a lot of research and had pretty much decided to get it if it looked as good as it did in the pictures and it was even better than I expected so I made the decision to buy the car. Up to now, this was a pretty normal pleasant experience. My previous experiences have been that at this point I have to spend several hours first to have the paperwork prepared, then to meet with the manager to have to sit politely and say no thank you to every high margin option (window etching, extended warranties, rust proofing, clear coating, tire insurance...). This time it was different!!! Ben is a pro at quickly and smoothly filling out the paper work to pass on to the office, we sat and chatted for less than 10 minutes, the paperwork was complete and after he reviewed everything with me, I was done. From the time I pulled in the lot until I pulled out to go home it was an hour total!!! I didn't happen to believe that it could happen that quickly, so I didn't have a way to get the car home that day and had to return the following day with my wife to bring it home. The same kind and friendly service the next day, Ben had the car started and warmed up for me when we pulled in to pick it up. He couldn't have been any nicer to work with. In summary: The car is great The price was fair Ben was a great salesperson everything went very smooth

Ben Rosado
Karen Boisvert
Nov 14, 2018 -

Auto Wholesalers of Hooksett responded

We are so pleased that this was such a carefree and quick experience for you. We try to take that small extra step to make the buying experience as pain free as possible. Thank you so much for your business.

October 28, 2018

"Great very helpful staff"

- Carlos

Went in to find out about a vehicle I saw earlier when I passed by, went back with my girlfriend Greg came out greeted us, him and the finance manager worked out great deal for us got it the next day with no problems just as promise, definitely recommend to anyone.

Nov 05, 2018 -

Auto Wholesalers of Hooksett responded

We are so pleased we could get you and the other half in your shiny new BMW SUV! Glad we could make your experience as easy and carefree as possible.

October 22, 2018

"17 caddy"

- Mb603

Excellent service, thank you guys for your hard work and knowledge you all made the buying process very easy and convenient for me it is greatly appreciated

Auto Wholesalers of Hooksett responded

Thank you for much for you business. We are pleased we could make the car purchasing experience easy and convenient for you.

October 02, 2018

"Excellent and Caring Service"

- Grayson25

Danny Lalanne and Matt Forgue were great. They went above and beyond to make my family happy and got us into the vehicle we needed. Thank you guys so much!

Auto Wholesalers of Hooksett responded

We are thrilled we could get you the exact vehicle that you needed. Thank you so much for your business.

October 01, 2018

"Great Friendly People "

- Steve1966

Very helpful people. Good prices. Works with you on a car. I would recommend them to all my friends who are in need of a vehicle.

Auto Wholesalers of Hooksett responded

Hope you still love cruising in your new Impala LTZ! Thank you so much for your business.

October 01, 2018

"Made my first car buying experience a breeze!"

- Momanovic

Greg was professional and respectful and took the time to make sure I understood every part of the process as this was my first car. Everyone was very friendly and welcoming and it was a fairly easy and painless process. Will definitely recommend to friends and family.

Oct 01, 2018 -

Auto Wholesalers of Hooksett responded

Hope that you LOVE the new Jeep! Thank you for letting me locate the perfect one to fit your needs!

September 28, 2018

"Purchase a vehicle "

- ScootaGirl

I had a fun pleasant experience of the purchase of my newer vehicle this is our second purchase from them Danny and katelyn are great people to work with. They do everything they can to fit you to the vehicle of your wants and needs. Enjoyable experience

Sep 29, 2018 -

Auto Wholesalers of Hooksett responded

You're one of our favs Kim! Hope that your loving the new crosstrek!