Auto Wholesalers of Hooksett

111 Reviews of Auto Wholesalers of Hooksett

September 21, 2018

"All around fantastic "

- Niki1234

I went to Auto Wholesalers Of Hooksett, and I was greeted by Danny, Danny was very knowledgeable of all the products and the options on all the vehicles he help me find the perfect vehicle for my needs thank you Auto Wholesalers Of Hooksett he is an asset to your company

September 18, 2018

"Easy truck purchas."

- John

Went in a little over a month ago for a truck. I've now had the chance to put a few thousand miles on the one I purchased. Worked with Damien, and he was great! He was quick, and worked really well with me to get to a price we could both agree on. The whole experience was pretty easy and stress free, I would definitely recommend checking out the dealership if you're in the market for a used vehicle.

DAMIEN BONNEVILLE
September 17, 2018

"Quick and excellent service"

- William D

Great service by Danny, he was always there to help me every step of the way and to insure that I was happy with every result. He helped me find what I was looking for very quickly.

Sep 17, 2018 -

Auto Wholesalers of Hooksett responded

We hope that you LOVE that shiny new sports car! We appreciate your business

September 12, 2018

"Customer has gone here for over 20 years"

- Enclave13

I like cars and have purchased many over the years. I don't go anywhere else. Danny LaLanne was our salesman for the last few deals. He is very accommodating, polite and a good guy. It is hard to go wrong St AutoWholesalers of Hooksett!

Rich MacLeod
Ben Rosado
Katelin Kelly
Karen Boisvert
Other Employees : Brian and the service crew are top notch.

Auto Wholesalers of Hooksett responded

Thank you so much for trusting us as your used car dealership. We love our repeat customers and look forward to taking care of you on every used car purchase in the future.

September 09, 2018

"Very good service"

- Daryl Creese

Got me qualify for my loan quickly and got my car ready and a very short period of time. Very knowledgeable would cause an excellent customer service.

Auto Wholesalers of Hooksett responded

We are thrilled that you had such a great experience here at Auto Wholesalers of Hooksett. We look forward to serving you and your family with every vehicle purchase.

August 30, 2018

"Danny LaLanne is awesome"

- pgeas

Danny listens to what im looking for finds me what im looking for and gets me the best deal possible I recommend him to everyone!

Auto Wholesalers of Hooksett responded

Thank you so much! We will continue to strive to get you the best deals on the cars you want.

August 30, 2018

"Best car buying experience ever"

- Linda Solstice

If you looking for honesty and no nonsense car purchasing Auto Wholesalers of Hooksett is for you, their salesmen are very professional and experienced. The Owner of the dealership himself meet us and made sure we were happy. I Highly recommend this dealership! Linda ( Purchased a 2008 Solstice)

Paul Doane
Ben Rosado

Auto Wholesalers of Hooksett responded

Thank you so much Linda. We know that you will love that Solstice, as it was a special car to the owner.

August 27, 2018

"Friendly and helpful"

- Irishbuyer26

Auto Wholesalers did a great job helping us think through what was important to consider when purchasing a used car. Our budget was small, but they treated us like we important to them nonetheless!

Auto Wholesalers of Hooksett responded

We love all of our customer, regardless of budget. We are happy that you had such a great experience here and look forward to serving you in the future.

August 21, 2018

"Courteous and Knowledgeable "

- Phil Puccia

I spoke with Damien on the phone. Told him what I was looking for in a truck. When I arrived we spoke and, narrowed it down to 2 possibilities. He was extremely helpful and professional. I decided which truck best suited me, and Damien had me home with my new truck in just a matter of hours. Friendly, professional, and, Knowledgeable. I will Definitely do business here again

DAMIEN BONNEVILLE

Auto Wholesalers of Hooksett responded

We are happy when everything comes together flawlessly and you drive off in exactly what you wanted! Thank you so much for your business.

August 18, 2018

"Polite & Professional"

- dianadt

I bought my first car here and the staff here were very friendly, professional, and accommodating to my needs and concerns. It made the overall experience of purchasing a car very simple when it can be a very tedious and long process. I highly recommend this dealership as they cater towards your needs! Danny helped me out a lot and really tried to get me what I wanted/needed within my budget. He even handled my father, who can be pretty difficult, in a professional manner and Danny was definitely not pushy or tried to force me to stay or get a car I didn't want. I really enjoyed my experience here because purchasing a car as a female can be kind of intimidating, but the staff here are honest and helpful! Again, I highly recommend this dealership and I appreciate all of Danny's help!

Auto Wholesalers of Hooksett responded

Thank you so much for your business. I'm glad we were able to made your experience stress free and simple, as it should be!