Auto World USA Inc

443 Reviews of Auto World USA Inc

December 16, 2018

"Long distance purchase"

- Andrew2ooo

She was extremely helpful! I live 4 States away and feel completely comfortable with my purchase! She went as far as taking under chassis pics for me! Awesome, thank you.

December 03, 2018

"Helpful salespeople and friendly staff"

- samuels33

This was not my first experience at a car dealership and I can confidently say, without a doubt, this was m best experience ever. The sales representative I was with was exceptionally helpful and kind as I was shown around the lot. The test drive was nice and the route they have gives you a nice variety of environments to test the vehicle out on. Payment was a breeze and by the time I left I felt as though I knew everyone there. Best lot out on the automile!

Dec 03, 2018 -

Auto World USA Inc responded

Thanks so much for the great review. Glad to see you back in and help you into another car!!!

November 25, 2018

"Ryan was transparent and Fast"

- TanishaF88

Ryan was fast and made the process very fast and hes AMAZING to work with and Tom was very friendly and answered all my questions. I love auto world usa!

Ryan Demassimo
Derik Thomas
Nov 26, 2018 -

Auto World USA Inc responded

Thanks so much for the purchase of your Nissan. We all hope you enjoy it as much as we enjoyed working with you in your purchase!!!!!

October 30, 2018

"In And Out"

- Wheels238

My purchase was super fast. We basically had everything worked out before I got there - very good communication. I was in an out of the dealership in less than an hour, with my Jeep for a great price. Would recommend.

Oct 31, 2018 -

Auto World USA Inc responded

We appreciate the business. Please tell your friends and family so we can help them out and provide them with five star service as well.

October 15, 2018

"Seamless Purchase!"

- CB36

Chris went above and beyond to help me in purchasing my vehicle. He never forgot to contact me, he dealt with all my tedious details, and made sure that the sales people all helped me get what I needed. Will definately keep him in mind for future purchases!

Oct 16, 2018 -

Auto World USA Inc responded

Thanks for the positive review. We look forward to helping you next time!!!!

October 11, 2018

"the best"

- mr. dwayne

hello i had a great experience the staff were effective they were patient, and courteous. i felt valued. i would certainly do business here again.

Oct 11, 2018 -

Auto World USA Inc responded

Thanks for shopping with us. We hope you enjoy your BMW as much as we enjoyed working with you!!!!

September 24, 2018

"Great experience communication on point great service!"

- MrLwood

Eva and Mike were an awesome team. They took care of us very well. Made us feel like we were friends instead of customers! Hope to purchase more vehicles from them!

Michael Dorenkott
Other Employees : The two porters were cool dudes as well. Congrated me and shook my hand. That was cool!
Sep 25, 2018 -

Auto World USA Inc responded

Thanks for the great review. It's always nice to see when we do it right!!!!

"great car"

- great car

I had a fantastic experience here with Michael and cant wait to work with him again, a true professional and expert in this business. thank you michael

Auto World USA Inc responded

Thanks so much for the great feed back. So happy see you had a great experience!!!!

"My experience"

- amarywilson

Great customer service, thanks guys for everything 😍 michael is awesome ! They are so friendly and easy going also thank you Justin for dealing with shanagiens

Auto World USA Inc responded

We aim to please. Glad to see we hit the mark for you.

"Porsche "

- Sk762301

I would like to thank Justin Volpe for getting me in my dream car.When i arrived to dealership i was in a bad mood and discourage.Justine assited me every step of the way and got me into a car i really enjoy. I would recommend Auto World Usa in beford to anyone who like great service and customer service at its best.Thank you very much

Auto World USA Inc responded

Justin is one of our best. Please tell your friends and family so we can help them out too!!!!