Auto World USA Inc

500 Broadway Ave, Bedford, Ohio 44146

438 Reviews of Auto World USA Inc

September 24, 2018

"Great experience communication on point great service!"

- MrLwood

Eva and Mike were an awesome team. They took care of us very well. Made us feel like we were friends instead of customers! Hope to purchase more vehicles from them!

Michael Dorenkott
Other Employees : The two porters were cool dudes as well. Congrated me and shook my hand. That was cool!

"great car"

- great car

I had a fantastic experience here with Michael and cant wait to work with him again, a true professional and expert in this business. thank you michael

Auto World USA Inc responded

Thanks so much for the great feed back. So happy see you had a great experience!!!!

"My experience"

- amarywilson

Great customer service, thanks guys for everything 😍 michael is awesome ! They are so friendly and easy going also thank you Justin for dealing with shanagiens

Auto World USA Inc responded

We aim to please. Glad to see we hit the mark for you.

"Porsche "

- Sk762301

I would like to thank Justin Volpe for getting me in my dream car.When i arrived to dealership i was in a bad mood and discourage.Justine assited me every step of the way and got me into a car i really enjoy. I would recommend Auto World Usa in beford to anyone who like great service and customer service at its best.Thank you very much

Auto World USA Inc responded

Justin is one of our best. Please tell your friends and family so we can help them out too!!!!

September 12, 2018

"So much knowledge!"

- CB36

I had a fantastic experience with Auto World USA. My salesperson and their whole staff was patient and kind with me, and I landed my vehicle in a timely matter, compared to most dealerships which isna whole day endeavor! Highly recommend.

Sep 12, 2018 -

Auto World USA Inc responded

Thanks so much for letting us know how things went. We always love to hear good things about your experience.

September 08, 2018

"My new BMW"

- Shelby123

I was very impressed with this dealership. They definitely work together as a team. Thank you Raheem, Ava and Justin! The finance managers were fantastic and expedient.

Rahiem Hickmon
September 01, 2018

"professional knowledgeable "

- sanyig

Awesome dealership with great customer service. Great collection of cars that are priced right. I would defiantly reckoned to whoever is in the market for a used car.

Other Employees : Mike Legati

Auto World USA Inc responded

Enjoy your new BMW. Thanks so much for letting us help you out.

August 31, 2018

"Excellent experience"

- revmorbid72

Awesome salesperson! Highly recommend seeing her for your next car or truck. Very friendly and will fit you with the car you're looking for.

Auto World USA Inc responded

Thanks so much for your purchase. Please come back and see us again!!!!

August 31, 2018

"Top notch "

- Opus1111

Eva’s knowledge and passion were obvious from the start. She seemed to know exactly what I needed and set me up with the perfect car.

Auto World USA Inc responded

Thanks so much for your feed back. Eva's one of the best and knowing she did a great job makes us proud!!!!

August 29, 2018

"Dishonest business practices all around..."

- sparks

I recently purchased a Lexus LX and had the vehicle shipped to me. I was not able to come on-site and view/test drive so I had to rely on the verbal description and photos provided. When the SUV arrived I was blown away at the actual condition of the vehicle I had just purchased: -Dozens of undisclosed dents on the roof and side body -Massive rusting on the frame and body including quarter panels, kick plates, and door frames. -Carpet was ruined and non-reparable -Rust pits and corrosion on the wheels -The spare tire was completely missing -Multiple tears/holes in the leather -Dozens of cuts in the headliner -Electronics no functioning -Tear in CV boots on the front end -To top it off, the front end was wrecked, and the driver side quarter panel was poorly painted over to cover it up. Every bit of this was undisclosed, and pictures that I received I can now look at, and see where they cut them off and cropped out the damage. I called the dealership immediately and requested to return the vehicle with the offer that I would cover shipping both ways ($2,000). The answer was of course, no. Lesson learned - These guys got one over on me and it's going to cost me thousands to unload this vehicle. I hope anyone considering purchasing from this dealership will think twice, learn from my mistake, and simply keep shopping elsewhere. Steve-

Aug 29, 2018 -

Auto World USA Inc responded

We are sorry to hear that you were unhappy with your purchase. As a wholesale dealership, we have customers that make purchases from all over the country. We do the best we can in providing over 30 pictures from many different angles when we post our vehicles online. We know it can be difficult to conduct a purchase out of state, sight unseen, and we openly offer third party inspections for customer confidence. In this case we went as far as having the car put on a lift sending additional pictures of the underside as well as in the inside of the vehicle. We don’t want any issues for the customer after the fact and want to provide as much disclosure as possible. With the purchase of a 12 year old vehicle with over 100,000 miles there are going to be some dings and scratches that would be understandable with the age and miles. We do put our vehicles through inspection before sale, checking major vehicle function to avoid any major mechanical issues for purchasing customers, such as engine or transmission issues. None of those are noted in this case. We operate as a wholesale dealership priced to sell to dealerships and the public alike. In this particular case the customer purchased the Lexus for more than $5000 less than the average market price. I hope even with the minor things that were listed you can take pride in the value you got on this particular vehicle. If there is a case where the customer is unhappy with a purchases, because there is such a value up front, customers are able to turn their vehicles around and in many cases for a profit. When a customer buys from Auto World they are getting a chance to buy at dealership prices. Auto World USA sells thousands of cars every year and we want every purchase to be a smooth and as happy as possible. We have a overwhelming positive presence on DealerRater and our goal is to keep adding to this number and see our customers again and again. If there are any more concerns please feel free to contact us directly.