AutoDrive1 - West Bridgewater

Andrew Bowen, General Manager, AutoDrive1 - West Bridgewater

November 08, 2017

"Pleasant Experience!"

- Hopeanne

Pleasant experience! I literally hate car shopping, but my old car wasn't going to make the winter. I called them on a car I saw on their website. I went down and got financed that day. I picked up the car the next day! They even put a cute little mug in the car to say thank you (I know it is a small thing, but it is the thought that counts!) Everyone was super friendly and not salesy at all. I will recommend them to everyone I know!

November 03, 2017

"Absolutely hassle free!!!"

- Tammy

I went in with a not so great credit score. I was approved on the spot. No money down with my trade. Was driving my new 2016 Altima with in a week. Everyone there was very helpful and always returned my calls. I would definitely recommend this dealership.

Michael Salerno
Other Employees : lisa

October 04, 2017

"The Best Customer Service of all time "

- strongerkd

this was the best customer service i've ever had buying a car or truck i would like to thank Joseph Dibiasio and the rest of the sales staff for an outstanding job for helping me to get in the truck i wanted

AutoDrive1 - West Bridgewater, West Bridgewater, MA, 02379