BMW of Columbia - Service Center

3 Reviews of BMW of Columbia - Service Center

November 16, 2018

"Service department"

- Bmwjls

Someone broke the window out of my BMW last night. I had an appointment for service already scheduled this morning. When I got to the BMW service department, I was greeted, as always, by name from John and Tony the two service managers. Tony assured me they would replace my window, perform my routine maintenance, and make sure my car is Winter ready—all in one visit. He wanted me to keep the loaner until all the work is done. The Drewing Automotive Group is all about great customer service, which is why my whole family drives BMW!!!

John Quix
Tony Veros
Mary Jo Henry
December 09, 2017

"Brad Davis"

- bloodyshot

Brad is an awesome salesman. I've purchased numerous vehicles over the years from him, and he goes far above his job description to make me happy. I will continue to buy from him, and look forward to purchasing my next vehicle from BMW of Columbia. Thanks Brad.

Brad Davis
Dec 18, 2017 -

BMW of Columbia responded

Thank you for taking a few minutes to share your experience! We appreciate your business! Please stop by anytime to visit with Brad!

October 15, 2017

"Great Dealership"

- Sherry

Didn’t like my SAV X 1 wanted something bigger. BMW of Columbia did that for me. No hassle got me something I enjoyed driving X 330 series 4 door sedan. Brett was awesome as well. Very helpful and friendly staff as always. John in service has always been very helpful also

Brett Cloon
Tony Veros
Adam Miller
Steve Veros
Other Employees : The young fellow who is IT with cars. Can’t remember his name
Oct 19, 2017 -

BMW of Columbia responded

Thank you for taking a few mintues and sharing your experience. I believe you are speaking about Jason that helped with explaining all of your options! He is very nice to have around! Stop by anytime if you need him to explain anything to you. We appreciate your business!