BMW of Ramsey - Service Center

Wait for service
Drop off vehicle
Wait for service

Vehicle Information

Please update the areas marked in red.

Anthony Circelli, Service Director, BMW of Ramsey

Cameron Cocherl, BMW Performance/Advisor Specialist, BMW of Ramsey

Cameron Cocherl

BMW Performance/Advisor Specialist

November 13, 2018

"Great service and high tech"

- LAU_DREAMWORK Verified Customer

I brought my fourth BMW and one of the reason is because of the outstanding service from BMW of Ramsey. Although I need to wait a little longer than I like to pick up my car this time, I still want to give them 4 stars. I normally gave 5 stars for excellent service and I probably get spoiled with their service. Simple on line schedule, RF scanning, text message for status, friendly staff, great waiting area with coffee and snacks.

Morgan Kirk
Other Employees : Frank

November 13, 2018

"Painless ...Easy ....Two words that go hand in hand "

- PUTCHELA Verified Customer

I akways have an excellent experience with the service department at BMW of Ramsey ! Anna is a pleasure to work with ...She always has a smile on her face :)

John Brugaletta
Anna Marie Piserchia

November 13, 2018

"Good work but long wait"

- John Verified Customer

While traveling I recently had a sidewall blowout of a tire. I called to schedule an appt and was directed to BMW Roadside to schedule a tow. After the 2 hours it took to get towed the 6 miles to the dealership, I was told the information provided for the appointment did not actually matter; I had to re-provide my information and wait 3 hours to get a new tire put on. The work was done well, which is the most important thing, but the time spent sitting in the waiting area seemed excessive for the service being performed. Being a stranded traveller, it would have been nice for a more clear timeline of service.

Brian Halpin
3.0

Special Offers

WE HONOR COMPETITOR'S COUPONS

We will accept other NY metro area BMW dealer coupons.

Service Center Photos & Amenities