Bakersfield Chrysler Jeep FIAT

Maribel Reyes

JR Benavides, General Sales Manager, Bakersfield Chrysler Jeep FIAT

JR Benavides

September 10, 2018

"Pleasantly suprised!!first time reviewer!"

- Golfdad

2500 Ram had check engine light and 4 recalls!Great! I Let's just say the reviews were not positive for most dealership service departments,including this one!Reluctantly I called and left a message and later that same day Brenda called with instructions and set an appt time. (was about a week out! Haddad rudely informed me it would be two!!) Arrived at the appt Thursday morning and was greeted with enthusiasm by my service girl Amanda. She is very pro!Real genuine and soothing in an annoying situation, like potentially not having your ride for days! I picked my truck up on Friday @5 right before quitting time at 6. Only two days! I saw zero poor attitudes and everyone was buzzing around getting things done. She also sent informative emails and reminders all throughout the process documenting everything!! I was worried for nothing,Just sayin!

Brenda Vaccaro,Amanda Bartlett,unknown mechanic

August 21, 2018

"Endangering Families For a Buck"

- Screwjeep

Had a 17 Grand Cherokee. It would shut off while driving. It happened more than once and it was not throwing a code nor could they replicate the problem. It was elevated to FCA (Fiat Chrysler Automotive) after I refused to take the vehicle back after no repair attempt was made and i was just told to take the car back. I thought if Jeep knew it was a safety issue they would absolutely help us out! I just wanted another car to live out the life of my loan or credit as a trade in. No solution was offered they just told me it needed to happen again while they drove it and I was told to pick it up. Their solution was to have me and my two babies,under 3, drive around and replicate it then have it towed in....if we didn’t die first!!! We ended up selling it to car max, apparently according to Jeep there was no problem. That’s not a good business practice to put small children in danger to make a buck. We also called the dealership to see if they would just take it back and be even, they said no. Wonder why. We lost about $13,000 in the form of our trade in, money down, payments made for a year and then had to pay $1,100 just to get rid of the car. I cannot believe how money hungry this company is. It makes me sad, I never thought such a well known dealer would treat good customers like this. So now i want to let future good customers know how they do business.

Jeep, Fiat Chrysler Automotive

August 03, 2018

"Excellent sales team"

- Solageorgin

Alex was real helpful he went above and beyond showing me and informing me about all the cats I inquiring and test drove financing was real helpful as well to ensure I got the car that I was happy with I would recommend this dealership to anyone that is looking for a great car

Alex Casillas