Balise Toyota Scion of Warwick

948 Reviews of Balise Toyota Scion of Warwick

November 16, 2018

"Exceptional service"

- Karategirl

Balise Toyota Salesman Chris Incredibly professional, knows his job, no nonsense at all. We told him what car we wanted, he sent us their best price, and no one could touch it or match it. When in, we drove the car, no hidden numbers or anything, start to finish in one hour. Easiest and smoothest transaction ever buying a car.

Stalin Meia-Vasquez
Other Employees : Kayleigh Massey
Nov 19, 2018 -

Balise Toyota Scion of Warwick responded

We are thrilled that Chris was able to provide a hassle-free experience for you! Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us! Safe Travels!!!

November 11, 2018

"Lease highlander with Mohammed"

- iamrobno5

Initially we came in just shopping and co.paring vehicles and prices to see what best fits my family financial budget. We spoke with Mohammed and expressed our needs and he made every effort to meet our financial budget. He is professional, understanding and definitely has his customers best interest. I would recommend him to all. Thank you Mahammed Kasim from toyota at balise in Warwick RI!! We are truly happy and satisfied customers!

Mohammed Kasim
Nov 12, 2018 -

Balise Toyota Scion of Warwick responded

Thank you for taking the time to write such a great review! We look forward to helping you again in the future. Enjoy your new car!!

November 05, 2018

"Jackie Tanguay - Tacoma "

- Brianhockey12

I walked in and was instantly greeted by the staff and Jackie herself. After hearing my needs and where I wanted to be in terms of payments, she worked on my behalf to get me to where I wanted to be. She’s extremely patient and informative. Thank you.

Nov 05, 2018 -

Balise Toyota Scion of Warwick responded

Thank you Brian for the great 5-Star Review! We are pleased to hear your buying experience with Jackie went so smoothly. We look forward to assisting you in the future!!

October 31, 2018

"Excellent experience working with jackie"

- Zachdude7

Jackie did a great job of helping me find my new truck. I bought a Toyota Tacoma and Jackie was very helpful and pleasant to work with. She made my experience painless and fun!

Nov 01, 2018 -

Balise Toyota Scion of Warwick responded

We are happy to hear Jackie made your experience enjoyable. We look forward to a great relationship!

October 31, 2018

"Jackie truly listened! "

- ngutierrez89

I was treated so well from the moment that I walked into the dealership until the moment that I chose my brand new car with Balise Toyota! Although I was only in the initial stages of finding a car and even told Jackie, my dealer, that so that she knew what the expectations were, she was so attentive and focused on my needs that not only did she hear me out but she listened to me so well that I ended up buying a car that very same day. She was truly attentive and put my needs (rather than her sales and quota first) and let me test drive a few cars until I really found one that piqued my interest. She did everything to collaborate with me and make sure that the payments were within my budget range and ensured that I got not only a car that I liked, but the one that I fell in love with from the moment I saw it. It was in the exact color and model that I wanted with a spoiler, aluminum wheels, and in a sports edition but heavy enough to withstand the snow in the cold and grueling winter months of New England! Plus, she took the time and had the patience to take tons of photos and videos for me once I got my brand new car and she made sure I walked out of the lot with it asap! Stelin was a phenomenal asset to the entire experience too and he did everything to explain the finances behind the car process to my mother and I in Spanish, her native language. Balise Toyota made the car process pleasant - so much so that my mom already has her eyes on the Highlander and she's thinking about trading in her Nissan for a Toyota although we weren't even sure that we would get one car that day, much less consider getting two! Thanks!

Stalin Meia-Vasquez
Stalin Mela
Nov 01, 2018 -

Balise Toyota Scion of Warwick responded

Thank you so much for providing such a detailed 5-Star review of your experience! We are pleased to hear that Jackie and Stalin made your experience so positive. Stop in to see us soon! Drive Safe!

October 29, 2018

"Wonderful"

- bldyer85

I am very pleased with Mohammed K. and the rest of the team at Balise. Everyone was very helpful and helped me get into a car that I wanted quickly!

Mohammed Kasim
Jide Alarapon

Balise Toyota Scion of Warwick responded

Thank you for choosing Balise Toyota! We look forward to working with you again!

October 29, 2018

"satisfying service"

- bidhan

this is a great place with perfect customer service.when we reached the door,Mohammed Alkabouni came to us and said "I'm here to help you" and definitely he did.

Mohammed Alkabouni

Balise Toyota Scion of Warwick responded

Thank you for the 5-Star Review!

October 27, 2018

"Awesome Experience "

- Sportsmgmt

My Wife and I Needed a Reliable Car for my Daughter. We walked into the Dealership and were greeted by Chris McLoughlin.. Immediately He made us Feel incredibly comfortable.. He was knowledgeable.. Polite... Caring.. And his recommendation was spot on! I Highly recommend Chris for All Your Vehicle Needs!

Balise Toyota Scion of Warwick responded

Thank you for the 5-Star Review. We are very pleased to hear Chris McLoughlin helped make your vehicle purchase experience so comfortable. Drive Safe! Stop in to see us soon!

October 26, 2018

"Satisfied customer"

- Red car

My sales consultant , Mohammed Alkabouni, was professional and pleasant. It was clear that his goal was to make my experience at Balise Warwick a positive one. He did!

Fred Peniche
Sean Willard

Balise Toyota Scion of Warwick responded

We are very happy we were able to make your car buying experience a positive one. We look forward to a future relationship! Enjoy your new car!

October 25, 2018

"Knowledgeable fast and helpful"

- Rabanks

I have been buying cars from Balise Toyota for over 10 years. Chris helped us with our last two purchase and everything went smoothly. If you are looking for a car give this guy a call.

Bob Cipriano
Eric Nelson
Oct 26, 2018 -

Balise Toyota Scion of Warwick responded

Thank you for the GREAT Review and your loyalty to Balise Toyota!!! We look forward to assisting you for many more years! Stop in to visit us soon.