Baraboo Motors Group, Inc.

640 State Rd 136, Baraboo, Wisconsin 53913

519 Reviews of Baraboo Motors Group, Inc.

October 07, 2017

"Positive experience"

- Retiree11

The sales people we dealt with were professional and helpful. They answered questions we had before finalizing the sale. They took time to see that the car was in top condition before we left the dealership. We originally went in for a repair on another car we own. The service department was equally professional and helpful with that issue.

Mariah Gooding
October 04, 2017

"Our Ford Taurus"

- Brabby25

Needed a new vehicle, and was skeptical of a car in the beginning. However, we were able to find one that we fell in love with, and with the help of Bret at Baraboo Motors Group. Our previous vehicle had taken a turn for the worse on us, and we were sad to let it go. After trying multiple dealerships, we found that Baraboo Motors Group was the best fit for us. They were helpful every step of the way and in no way pushy. Being a young couple, we tend to have a hard time finding dealers that want the best for us. We are thankful.

Bret Simpson
October 03, 2017

"Oil change time"

- Jeffrey Lloyd Horstman

Always enjoy coming in to service my vehicle. Friendly upbeat and honest environment. Caring too. The k Baraboo Motors!!! You guys rock! Will always come back every time no matter what!

October 02, 2017

"We enjoyed working with you guys, you were fun. "

- ❤️My jeep

Great to work with and you were very helpful. You were very knowledgeable about the hold process about us and are needs. We would deal with you again in future! Thank you to everyone at BMG.

Mariah Gooding
Bob Hanson

"Repeat customer"

- SadeesMom

Bought a new Dodge Journey from Bart. Very professional. Very nice experience with sales and finance (Richard). Service department sales helpful. Thank you Baraboo Motors Group!

"Great"

- nimrod,hvd1935

All the sales people that I dealt with for my new care were great, Sales came up with a price that was to my liking, the finance person had the paper work done in not very long and went over it all with me in a fashionable manor. Service had the Van all ready to go for the salesmen to go over all the options that were new to me. All I can say, when a new or used car is needed, let Baraboo Motors give you the same experience that I received . Harold

Charlie Simmons
Pete Steinhauer
Rick Schwandt
Bob Hanson
September 30, 2017

"Amazing!"

- Halle012

I’m a first time buyer & they did an excellent job with me! Thank you, Mark & Richard. You two are the best! I’m in love with my new upgrade.

September 28, 2017

"Great tech"

- Donna

Best tech around town thank you Zach spink for all your help and services and fixing my car my cruze was running bad and setting light YOU found the and fixed it right

Zach Spink
September 26, 2017

"Happy"

- Packfan

I was treated extremely well by everyone. They worked with me without the pressure I found at the other dealership I tried to deal with.

September 24, 2017

"BMG made car shopping easy "

- Elliott's Mom

Everyone was very nice, especially Mark Roberts. Everything they promised was done correctly and on time. Mark gave us options and explained everything to us, to make the whole car purchase process easy. The thank you gifts were fun to receive and appreciated. We are enjoying our Jeep every day and are so glad we chose BMG . Thank you!