Baytown GMC Buick

Jose Carranza, Certified Sales Consultant, Baytown GMC Buick

Jose Carranza

Certified Sales Consultant

January 18, 2018

"Service on my gmc 1 ton "

- Troyinspect

Hey guys let you know how it turns out my truck been in service since Sunday Jan 14 had it towed there 2015 model first time ever in shop for a problem seems to be fuel I will write a review good or bad .

Service manager

January 05, 2018

"Buying experience"

- Jim

Vincent was patient and answered all my questions and provided the information I asked for in a timely manner. I appreciated this since I shopped on the internet. Other dealers did not want to answer questions over the phone and wanted to come in to the dealership before giving out and details or talking price.

Vincent Pierre II

December 15, 2017

"Thankful for Tim Znidarsic in the Service Dept "

- Myshell1927

My 2006 Buick LaCrosse had been stolen and was brought to the dealership with the steering column damaged and no key. I was very concerned that due to the age of the vehicle and the damage that the parts may not even be found. With patience and Tim Znidarsic my service rep at Baytown GMC Buick my car was repaired with a new key and a great relief. Tim also made sure my car was safe to drive and needed maintenance was done. Oil change, new battery, both rear windows in my car would not stay closed and were repaired leaving me no further concern of my windows being left down. Tim made sure the brakes were in good shape and that my car would be safe to drive on the road. I’m grateful to Tim for understanding Without these repairs that I would not have transportation. When I’m able I will return to purchase my next vehicle at Baytown GMC Buick because their not just a business selling and repairing cars they reach out to the needs of each individuals to see that they have transportation at an affordable rate that fits the customers income. Thank you so very much. I’m on the road again😀

Tim Znidarsic