Bettenhausen Maserati Alfa Romeo

John Harstick

January 12, 2019

"TRUST"

- Garie7701

Since 2013, Shannon Magurany has become more than a friend! LOL! I trust Shannon will give me the best deal possible..... TRUST IS IMPORTANT TO ME.....I have NEVER had to “haggle” with her.... EVER! She knows what features are important to me and gives me this information up front! And if she needs to “sell” me on something, she is the one I listen to! Shannon is stuck with me!!! She is my Sales Manager!

Shannon Magurany

January 09, 2019

"Josh is great!"

- moz

While the Alfa Romeo was not on our short list of cars, my wife wanted to take a look at them and I am glad we did. We ended up leasing a Stelvio TI Sport from Josh at Bettenhausen Maserati Alfa Romeo. Bettenhausen Maserati Alfa Romeo is a real low key kind of dealership and Josh is a great salesperson. No pressure, no hassle and the lease deal on the car was great. The Alfa Romeo is a hidden gem and I have yet to see another one on the road, the car is a real head-turner. If you have not driven one, do yourself a favor and try one out. I would recommend Bettenhausen Maserati Alfa Romeo and Josh to anyone I know if they are in the market.

Josh Gabrielson

January 02, 2019

"Like Dealing With Friends"

- jttar

Through the years we have bought many vehicles from Bettenhausen Motors. I have also recommended them to not only family members but customers of my own business as well. The reason I keep going back is that we are treated with respect. Being in the automotive industry myself, I know when I am getting a fair deal. One of the things I appreciate is never having to play the "dealership games" which for me makes it stress free. In the last three months my wife and I have purchased two Alfa Romeo’s from Bettenhausen through our favorite sales person Bill Slager. Bill is enthusiast and well informed without ever using pressure to make a sale. He does his best to work with you and will go the extra mile to make the transaction as smooth as possible. Undoubtedly the other sales staff are good but I would recommend asking for Bill for a relaxed and pleasant experience. A special tip of my hat to Jim Thezan also. Joe and Donna T.

Bill Slager