Bigler Motors

Bill Gauthier, Sales, Bigler Motors

Bill Gauthier

Chris Luly, Sales, Bigler Motors

September 12, 2018

"Excellent service will always go to the guys."

- Bjohns5902279

The best service in a dealership that I have used and I've used these guys 2 times now and many more. Great dealership to use.

Bill Gauthier

September 06, 2018

"Got us in the right car!"

- D & S

I initially stopped to look at a different car. After talking with Chris and Bryan about our needs and wants, they suggested another vehicle. The car they recommended could not have been a better fit. Knowledge and familiarity of their inventory was definitely appreciated. Chris made the extra effort to get us a deal that made us feel good about the purchase. No pressure sales, everyone was cordial and friendly, even those not involved made us feel welcome. My significant is a details person, she pointed out it was the only dealer we had been to that the car was immaculate. We didn't need to say, "If we buy this you are going to clean it up, right?"

August 25, 2018

"Best car buying experience of our life!"

- Spessard1

My husband and I found a car online that we were interested in and asked a few questions via email. We immediately received a response from Bryan Luly who answered all of my questions and asked if we would like to come see the car. We live in Omaha and had a few decisions to make about our existing car so I told him I would get back to him. Bryan said ok and, while I fully expected a barrage of calls, texts, and emails from him, he left it at that. When we were ready to drive to Lincoln to see the car we were already half-way sold on making a purchase simply because we loved Bryan’s no pressure attitude. When we arrived we fell in love with the car, were offered a more than fair trade-in amount for our car, and we drove our new car home within 2 hours. Unbelievable service from an amazing professional. We have already told our story to several people and will continue to tell our story in hopes that all of our friends and family will make a trip to Bigler Motors in Lincoln for their next car purchase. Thank you Bryan Luly and Bigler Motors!

Used 2010 Chrysler PT Cruiser, $6500