Bigler Motors

Bill Gauthier

June 24, 2018

"Great Experience!"

- slacher

We worked with Chris to buy a vehicle on a Saturday! He was very kind, he didn’t push too hard, and he was really knowledgeable about the different vehicles and what would fit my must haves and my budget! He was great to work with, and I highly recommend him!

Chris Luly

June 10, 2018

"Excellent Experience."

- NEBJ&D

No pressure sales. Very friendly. Quick transaction. Chris is great!! If you want a honest dealership this is your place. Thank you for this experience. We will go to you for all our future business!

May 25, 2018

"First Car Buying Experience"

- ls3

I loved the help I received at Bigler Motor! Not only did they have an amazing price on an SUV! Bryan was helpful and educational throughout the process. He made sure that at every step of the way I knew what I was paying for. He was upfront about competitive alternatives (such as financing through a local credit union) and other ways to save some funds. Overall, I left feeling estates about my purchase and I like I had knowledgeable friends at Bigler. This was my first car-buying experience but it certainly won’t be my last at Bigler!

Bryan Luly