Bigler Motors

Eric Bigler, Owner, Bigler Motors

Eric Bigler

Owner

March 21, 2019

"Great Car Buying Experience "

- Deb

My husband and I were very pleased at how well this car buying experience was. Our salesman, Chris, really made us feel at ease. We noticed a couple of things that needed attention and they took care of them no questions asked. We have recommended Bigler to our friends. We love our Jeep!!!!

Bill Gauthier

March 12, 2019

"Great Experience "

- stopitnow

Very helpful, acknowledge able & courteous. It’s been awhile since I purchased a vehicle. I started online setting up an appointment to come out & test drive, they answer back quickly. From there it was on. We set the time when I got there vehicle was clean & ready to go. After that we set a price & made arrangements to drive it home. Never purchased a vehicle that fast & felt comfortable with the dealers.

Bryan Luly
Zach Luly

March 04, 2019

"Excellent Experience"

- artdorm

I walked in not knowing what I was looking for and Chris Luly took the time to search the inventory and found me a vehicle I'm so happy to be driving and at a cost I could afford. Thanks :)

Bigler Motors, Lincoln  , NE, 68521