Bigler Motors

Bill Gauthier, Sales, Bigler Motors

Bill Gauthier

Chris Luly, Sales, Bigler Motors

January 20, 2018

"Relaxed environment good people and great prices"

- Jolsen303

I worked with Bryan Luly to get my 2012 Buick Regal GS. Bryan helped me to have an easy and great time finding my car while the dealership had the lowest price of any Regal Gs within 350 miles, yet they still worked with me on price! By the time it was all said and done Bryan had gotten me brand new tires and the car I loved for an even cheaper price than what was listed! I can’t stress enough how great the staff was in working with us in a positive manner and not pushy on sales. Highly recommend Bryan and this dealer! Thanks again!

Bryan Luly

January 09, 2018

"Small town feel. Great service"

- Hondas rule

Chris Luly was honest, upfront, no B.S. Got a great car at a great price. Cant be beat!. Bigler is awesome. Dont hesitate. Great selection.

January 08, 2018

"Friendly, Knowledgeable and TRUSTWORTHY!"

- J Marcelino

Found a vehicle online. It was a vehicle for my father, who was from out of town. Very helpful salesmen, and extremely polite! We worked with Chris, but some of the other employees helped with detailing the car and also helped with making us feel very welcome. We were needing an owner's manual for the vehicle we ended up purchasing, and they assured us they would have one in the mail right away. Great trade in on our vehicle, and understood what we were looking for and very fair in price! I highly recommend this business!

Eric Bigler