Bigler Motors

Chris Luly

April 20, 2018

"Smooth transaction"

- CREIGHTONJVICKERS

BILL GAUTHIER WAS THE COOLEST SALES GUY I'VE EVER DEALT WITH BUYING A CAR AND THIS IS THE 34th CAR I HAVE BOUGHT IN MY LIFETIME. HE WAS KNOWLEDGEABLE AND VERY HELPFUL MAKING MY WIFE AND I FEEL WELCOME AT BIGLER MOTORS.

March 10, 2018

"Surprising Customer Service"

- al51401

I live about 3 hours from the dealership, and was shopping online for our next car after a bad deal with a local dealer and not finding what we wanted locally. I messaged the dealership on a Sunday about a car I caw online, expecting that I would receive an answer on Monday. Within a few minutes Chris Luly answered my text and after a few back and forths went down to the dealership and took about 40 pictures of the Yukon we were interested in. Long story short, we texted back and forth a few times, I made an offer and we came to an agreement through text message. The credit terms they got me were even better than we had hoped for. We drove over on Friday, met Chris in person and within an hour were driving out in our new car. A very pleasant, easy, and satisfying experience.

Chris Luly

March 09, 2018

"Easy to work with!"

- SteveS

Kind of an unusual situation as I am in Maryland and my son is car shopping in Nebraska. Started with Todd and then finalize the sale with Bill. Fantastic team to work with.... very trustworthy and followed through with all my requests. My son is very happy with this new to him Honda!

Other Employees : Todd