Bigler Motors

Chris Luly, Sales, Bigler Motors

November 01, 2017

"Painless & Friendly"

- Valinda K Luttig

Chris was very friendly and helpful answering all my questions. Completing the transaction was very painless and quick! I was very pleased with the van I got.

October 18, 2017

"Bewhere, the typical dealer you want to stay away from."

- WASREADYTOBUY

Found a truck I was interested in called to see if was available, it was so I drove 1.5 hours to look at. Nobody ever came out to see if they could assist, so after looking the truck over I went in to continue to see if I could get more information, got a little bit, was asked if I wanted to drive it, put plate on it and off I went. I was so far happy how things were going. Then I got back to dealer ship, DOWNHILL from there, the only salesman was trying to finish a deal as I heard that wasn't a done deal since that guy wasn't happy either, people walked in as I was patently waiting, salesman started helping them before I got up, so I still waited a bit, finally he got to me, started off bad when he said your not trading your truck in are you, granted mine has 60k more miles on it than the one I looked at but it is in as good a shape as the one I looked a. Long story short, he didn't even offer me any thing ask what I thought, I said I would do 4k difference, promptly said we can part as friends. So for 2 trucks same age similar condition, because his "looked better" he wasn't even interested in a deal. So at this point I will not be referring any one to this dealer.

Other Employees : Chris, Eric

July 26, 2017

"Best employees"

- Maggiemay

Bill Gauthier was so personable that we knew the moment we walked into the dealership on West O that we wouldn't go anyplace else. We didn't. We purchased a vehicle from Bigler a few days later. Thanks for all of your help Bill and we enjoyed chatting and kidding around with Chris and Bryan as well. Thank you for taking the pain out of purchasing a used vehicle. Maggie Hoke Paige Hutzell

Bill Gauthier