Boardwalk Ferrari Maserati of Plano

622 Reviews of Boardwalk Ferrari Maserati of Plano

September 11, 2018

"Excellent customer service!"

- Newman

First thing me at this dealership but definitely won’t be the last. From the moment we walked in,, we were tested with professionalism. Jhanifor was an excellent sales rep, very knowledgeable. Paperwork was done very quickly and we left with a beautiful car!!

Jhanifor Griggs
Sep 11, 2018 -

Boardwalk Ferrari Maserati of Plano responded

Thank you for sharing your experience with Jhanifor and Mike. We sincerely appreciate your business and recommendation. Please let us know anytime that we may be of further service to you. Make it a great week.

September 10, 2018

"Pleasant, easy experience"

- Magma 1

Upon entering the dealership on the day of my purchase, I was greeted with a smile immediately from one of the ladies at the reception desk. She immediately selected someone, Jhanifor Griggs, to assist me. What a breath of fresh air to have a sales representative greet with genuine care to help me find the perfect car, listening to my personal desires for my next car. She was very patient and strived to present the perfect product. The whole experience was accomplished in one visit. Never overbearing..... quite pleasant. She's one of those people that makes you feel like you've known her for some time. No awakardness. Very efficient and timely getting things done. This is my second Maserati purchase and I'm so in love with my new car! Thank you Jhanifor Griggs, and the whole Maserati family for "making my day"!

Jhanifor Griggs
Quentin Forge
Sep 10, 2018 -

Boardwalk Ferrari Maserati of Plano responded

Congratulations on your new (and second) Maserati. Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us on DealerRater this evening. We sincerely appreciate your business and recommendation. Please let Jhanifor, Mike, Quentin, and Paul, anytime that we may be of further service to you. Make it a great week.

September 10, 2018

"Just when you thought it couldnt get better!"

- JC61

I thought my LaF couldn't get any better... ! then Nick and Steve got a hold of it! Three days later... it's not just much better! it's AWESOME! WOW! Thanks guys! You keep raising the bar, and it is appreciated. JCS

Steve Fordham
Other Employees : Nick Smith
Sep 10, 2018 -

Boardwalk Ferrari Maserati of Plano responded

Mr. S., thank you for sharing your Boardwalk Ferrari experience with us on DealerRater this afternoon. Please let Steve, Paul, and Nic know anytime that we may be of service to you and your LaFerrari. We appreciate you and your recommendation!

August 31, 2018

"Fixed right the first time"

- Alexfor8

Very accommodating and easy to work with the service department. The got my F12 in and out the same day with all issues fixed right the first time. Thank you Laramie and Naz

Other Employees : Laramie
Aug 31, 2018 -

Boardwalk Ferrari Maserati of Plano responded

Thank you for sharing your service experience for your Ferrari F12 with us on DealerRater this morning. Please let Naz and Laramie know anytime that we may be of further service to you. Have a great Labor Day weekend.

August 28, 2018

"Great Experience!"

- nroyer165

My salesman Philip was great to work with. He answers all my questions and concerns while be very efficient. He made the process pain free and I'm already excited to go back to him in a couple years for my next Ferrari

Aug 29, 2018 -

Boardwalk Ferrari Maserati of Plano responded

Congratulations on your new Ferrari! Thank you for sharing your experience with Philip on DealerRater. Please let us know anytime that we may be of further service to you. We sincerely appreciate your business and recommendation. Make it a great week!

August 28, 2018

"Professional Experience "

- ToddL

This team is outstanding lead by Philip Antinone. Quick, professional and easy to do business. A quick phone call , and I was in and out within a matter of hours. Product speaks for itself.

Aug 28, 2018 -

Boardwalk Ferrari Maserati of Plano responded

Todd, thank you for sharing your experience with Phil, Paul, and Mike on DealerRater. Please let us know anytime that we may be of further service to you. We sincerely appreciate your business and recommendation. Make it a great week!

August 27, 2018

"Grumpy Cali No More!"

- tomc_mets

My 2011 Cali was showing a couple of "Check Engine Lights". So, off to the dealer I go. They were very gracious to work around my travel schedule, so I left it off and flew to Boston. While in Boston, I got an email that everything checked out (loose gap apparently!). When I returned, I emailed them again, and they had the car cleaned, staged and waiting for me. Flawless service experience, as always. Not much better than coming home from a long business trip with a clean, happy Ferrari waiting for you.

Larry Neighbors
Aug 27, 2018 -

Boardwalk Ferrari Maserati of Plano responded

We were happy to take care of your Ferrari and have it ready for you when you returned from Boston. Please let us know anytime that we may be of further service to you. Make it a great week.

August 18, 2018

"Professional and respectful of every client"

- Alexfor8

From the moment I walked through the doors in a plain tee shirt and sneakers to taking delivery of the car it was truly a professional high class operation. Philip took me through all the options of available inventory without any hesitation or "pre-qualification". Top notch staff, effortless process, I will return!

Aug 19, 2018 -

Boardwalk Ferrari Maserati of Plano responded

Thank you for sharing your experience with us on DealerRater. We sincerely appreciate your business and please let Philip and Mike know anytime that we may be of further service to you. Make it a great week!

August 11, 2018

"Great Experience!"

- nroyer165

I worked with Phil and I couldn't be happier! He was very patient with me, he paid attention to detail and overall made the process not only hassle free but fun. I appreciated how professional he was and I"m blessed to purchase my first Ferrari from him

Other Employees : Philip Antinone
Aug 11, 2018 -

Boardwalk Ferrari Maserati of Plano responded

First off, congratulations on your first Ferrari! Thank you for sharing your Boardwalk Ferrari experience with Philip. Please let us know anytime that we may be of further service to you. Have a great evening.

August 10, 2018

"Second car this year"

- Benjamin

This was the second car that I have bought from Boardwalk this year. The fact that Boardwalk made buy the first car such a good experience was instrumental in my decision to buy a second one in such a short period of time. Benjamin D

Brian Benjamin
Larry Neighbors
Other Employees : Jeff Enderle
Aug 11, 2018 -

Boardwalk Ferrari Maserati of Plano responded

Benjamin, thank you so very much for sharing your Boardwalk experience on DealerRater. It truly is a team effort here, and thank you for recognizing Brian, Jeff, Naz, Larry, and Mike. Please let us know anytime that we may be of further service to you. We appreciate you! Have a great weekend.