Boardwalk Ferrari Maserati of Plano

540 Reviews of Boardwalk Ferrari Maserati of Plano

December 07, 2017

"Maserati MC"

- maserati

I would recommend Jeff and Boardwalk. They were very helpful and made the process very easy. I did not even have to go see the car.

Dec 07, 2017 -

Boardwalk Ferrari Maserati of Plano responded

Congratulations on your new Maserati and thank you for sharing your Boardwalk Maserati experience with us on DealerRater. Please let Jeff Enderle know anytime that we may be of further service to you. We appreciate your business and recommendation!

December 06, 2017

"Excellent service"

- Jerry

Personable, world-class services from beginning to end. Called sales specialist Jeff about our interests. The only time I was able to go see the cars happened to be his off day...and after their normal business hours. Guess what? Jeff got special permission to keep the showroom open after hours, and he came in at 6pm on his off day to show us their inventory. My calls were always answered on first ring. I pulled the trigger when I was out of town on a business trip. Handled everything by phone and email. Jeff personally delivered the car to my house. Excellent service! Attention was paid to every detail. Thank you Boardwalk for helping me enjoy the only the car but the entire car buying experience!

Dec 07, 2017 -

Boardwalk Ferrari Maserati of Plano responded

Jerry, thank you for sharing your experience with Jeff and Mike here on DealerRater. We sincerely appreciate your business and recommendation. Please let us know anytime that we may be of further service to you.

December 04, 2017

"wonderful service"

- john r

this company stands behind its autos and service. they will always make it right. they believe your car should be perfect and they strive to make it that way.

Ken Murphy
Paul Frey
Dec 04, 2017 -

Boardwalk Ferrari Maserati of Plano responded

John, thank you for sharing your experience with us on DealerRater this afternoon. Please let Ken and Paul know anytime that we may be of further service to you. We sincerely appreciate your business and recommendation. Make it a great week!

November 28, 2017

"Worked Hard to Get It Done"

- JD Sweatt

Phil & Mike worked diligently to get an "out of the box" financing situation done. It was challenging and very frustrating at times. But they stayed positive, and I knew that these guys really wanted me to have this car. Phil was very hospitable when we came to pick it up. It was an overall tremendous experience. Will definitely be back for another car in the future Jerry Sweatt

Philip Antinone
Nov 28, 2017 -

Boardwalk Ferrari Maserati of Plano responded

Jerry, thank you for sharing your experience with us on DealerRater this evening. Please let Phil and Mike know anytime that we may be of further service to you. We appreciate you!

November 27, 2017

"Exceeding customer expectations..."

- Voodoo_RS7

Steve is the best at what he does so when I needed tint and clear shield for my new 2018 Audi RS7 Performance, he said, just bring it to me and I'll take care of it. True to his word, he got me in the day after I picked up the car and delivered it on time. The quality of the work was excellent and I couldn't be happier.

Steve Fordham
November 18, 2017

"Awesome Team!"

- LT

I have been working with the Boardwalk Ferrari Sales Team for over 12 years and would not purchase a Ferrari or Maserati anywhere else! As my sales consultant, Nathan Dunning is fantastic. He is very knowledgeable, friendly, honest and has a great personality! I also ALWAYS enjoy working with the sales manager, Brian Benjamin. He is always available and willing to spend time in answering all my questions. Thanks to you all for everything you do!

Nathan Dunning
Nov 19, 2017 -

Boardwalk Ferrari Maserati of Plano responded

We sincerely appreciate your business and friendship over the past 12+ years. Thank you for sharing your Boardwalk experience with us on DealerRater. Please let Nathan, Brian, and Mike know anytime that we may be of further service to you. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

November 18, 2017

"1st Maserati - Great Experience"

- marcandiel74

I gave 5 stars to Jhanifor and Mike as a first time maserati buyer they made the process easy, seamless, and enjoyable. I would certainly recommend this dealership and Jhanifor and Mike.

Jhanifor Griggs
Nov 18, 2017 -

Boardwalk Ferrari Maserati of Plano responded

Congratulations on your new Maserati! Thank you for sharing your Boardwalk Maserati experience with us on DealerRater. Please let Jhanifor and Mike know anytime that we may be of further service to you. We sincerely appreciate your business and recommendation. Have a great weekend and Thanksgiving.

November 17, 2017

"New Lusso!! "

- John Anderson

I just traded in my F12 for a brand new Lusso as I explore the different Ferrari models. Jeff and Brian have continued to provide exceptional insight into the brand and what works for my specific tastes. I always enjoy working with the Boardwalk staff and looking forward to seeing the remodel of the dealership. The Lusso is a very specific automobile but we couldn't be more happy with the performance and technology. Jeff did an great job of helping me to understand why this move made the most sense for me as I come to know Ferrari even better. I'm just really happy with the car and the whole experience.

Nov 17, 2017 -

Boardwalk Ferrari Maserati of Plano responded

John, congratulations on your new Ferrari GTC4lusso. Thank you for sharing your Boardwalk Ferrari experience on DealerRater. Please let Jeff and Brian know anytime that we may be of further service to you. We sincerely appreciate your business and recommendation. Have a great weekend.

November 13, 2017

"Excellent Annual Service!"

- BillyBob

I am continually amazed by the excellent service provided by Boardwalk and and its highly competent Service Department. From preparation and scheduling of my visit to pick-up of the finished service, everything was performed in a very professional and courteous way. Larry Neighbors is always a pleasure to deal with for service. Not only were items on my list completed satisfactory, but other items not listed were corrected as well! I have to travel about 100 miles for drop-off and pick-up, but Boardwalk service is worth that inconvenience....hopefully one day we'll have Boardwalk service and sales in Fort Worth (Tarrant County). I give Boardwalk the highest rating for my 2nd year annual service - Leo

Larry Neighbors
Other Employees : Technician(a) who performed the inspectionsl
Nov 13, 2017 -

Boardwalk Ferrari Maserati of Plano responded

Leo, it was our pleasure to perform your 2nd year annual service. Thank you for sharing your experience with us on DealerRater this morning. We sincerely appreciate your business and recommendation. Please let Larry know anytime that we may be of further service to you! Make it a great week.

November 12, 2017

"Annual service"

- Obie1

Consistently excellent! Those are the words I'd use to summarize my 14-year relationship with Boardwalk. What started as business has turned into friendship. I really like the folks at Boardwalk, and it's obvious that many others feel the same, as the dealership is somewhat of a "hang-out" on the weekends. - SAO

Nathan Dunning
Shad Warren
Stewart Foster
Nov 12, 2017 -

Boardwalk Ferrari Maserati of Plano responded

Thank you for your business and friendship over the past 14 years. We appreciate you. Please let us know anytime that we may be of further service to you. Have a great week... from your friends at Boardwalk Ferrari.