Boardwalk Ferrari Maserati of Plano

592 Reviews of Boardwalk Ferrari Maserati of Plano

June 12, 2018

"Very good. "

- averyinc

Completely Satisfied My California T was shipped from Ferrari San Francisco to Boardwalk Plano. Both Paul and Steve were very helpful and did a great job with the service and shipping of my car.

Jun 12, 2018 -

Boardwalk Ferrari Maserati of Plano responded

Thank you for sharing your Boardwalk Ferrari service experience with us on DealerRater. We sincerely appreciate your business and recommendation. Please let Paul and Steve know anytime that we may be of further service to you. Make it a great week!

May 31, 2018

"Car buying was very simple. Courteous Staff."

- aveluv

I was able to purchase this car over the phone. The staff accommodated me very well. Arrangements for shipping my trade in cars and the new car was simple and quick. The experience was positive overall.

Ken Murphy
May 31, 2018 -

Boardwalk Ferrari Maserati of Plano responded

Congratulations and thank you for sharing your Boardwalk experience with Ken and Mike on DealerRater. We sincerely appreciate your business and recommendation. Please let us know anytime that we may be of further service to you.

May 30, 2018

"Great Service!"

- David P.

I had taken my new (new to me) 458 in for a ClearShield application and while they had the car installed the license plate for me and cleaned it up inside and out. Since I am from out of town, they even offered to open early for me to pick it up. Outstanding service and convenience. Thank you to Naz Hormozi for going the extra mile!

May 30, 2018 -

Boardwalk Ferrari Maserati of Plano responded

David, thank you for sharing your Boardwalk Ferrari service experience on DealerRater this afternoon. Please let Naz and Jeff know anytime that we may be of further service to you. We appreciate your business and recommendation. Enjoy your new Ferrari 458... we know that you will!

May 25, 2018

"Buying a new Ferrari "

- Benjamin

This was not the first car I had bought, nor was it the first Ferrari. I have like most Ferrari owners have bought many cars, and I thought I knew what to expect at Boardwalk. However Boardwalk exceeded my expectations. The facility was the stunning, staff was not only gracious they were respectful and enthusiastic. Jeff in the sales department was great. He knew all about the car, and was completely straight forward and never tried to sell me on anything. I love the car and I’m sure that when the next Ferrari comes out that I will buy it from Boardwalk.

Brian Benjamin
Jeff Enderle
May 25, 2018 -

Boardwalk Ferrari Maserati of Plano responded

Benjamin, congratulations on your new Ferrari. Thank you for sharing your Boardwalk Ferrari experience on DealerRater. We sincerely appreciate your business and recommendation. Please let Jeff, Brian, and Mike know anytime that we may be of further service to you. We appreciate you!

May 25, 2018

"Anual service"

- z

Larry is great to work with each time. He takes the time to explain everything and is a pleasure to work with. Very knowledgable and trustworthy.

May 25, 2018 -

Boardwalk Ferrari Maserati of Plano responded

Thank you for sharing your annual service experience with us on DealerRater this morning. We sincerely appreciate your business and feedback. Please let Larry know anytime that we may be of further service to you. Have a great weekend.

May 23, 2018

"paint protection film installed on my Cali"

- tomc_mets

I decided to have the doors and rear quarter panels on my Cali wrapped in paint protection film. Xpel Ultimate to be specific. As always, it was handled quickly, professionally. As a bonus, I dropped it off on a Friday, which let me drive the new Portofino! Can't beat that! :)

May 23, 2018 -

Boardwalk Ferrari Maserati of Plano responded

Thank for sharing your service experience with us on DealerRater this morning. We were happy to take care of your California, and thrilled that you were able to drive the Portofino. Please let us know anytime that we may be of further service to you. We appreciate you!

May 23, 2018

"Flawless 812 Delivery"

- RPM

Once again, Nathan flawlessly delivered my new car. So easy to deal with Nathan, Brian and the entire staff at Boardwalk Ferrari. World Class Service!!

Brian Benjamin
Nathan Dunning
May 23, 2018 -

Boardwalk Ferrari Maserati of Plano responded

Congratulations on your Ferrari 812 Superfast. Thank you for recognizing Nathan, Brian, Mike and our Boardwalk Ferrari team. We sincerely appreciate your recommendation and business. Please let us know anytime that we may be of further service to you.

May 22, 2018

"Boardwalk Ferrari exceeds expectations again and again..."

- Obie1

I recently contacted Steve Fordham, the Service Director at Boardwalk to ask if he knew of any companies that could help me ship a couple of cars from Dallas to St. Petersburg, FL. Steve sent me a few recommendations, and then said he'd be happy to help me get them shipped. I hired the shipping company and with the help of Quentin Forge, dropped the cars off at Boardwalk. Larry Neighbors and Steve Fordham supervised the loading of the cars and sent me pictures of the mileage. Now the cars are safely on their way. Thank you Steve and Larry. You guys exemplify all that makes Boardwalk such as great dealership...great people and great service! Thank you. - Scott Obenshain

Quentin Forge
May 22, 2018 -

Boardwalk Ferrari Maserati of Plano responded

Scott, thank you for your recommendation and we know that you will enjoy these cars in St. Petersburg. Please let us know anytime that we may be of further service to you. We appreciate you!

May 19, 2018

"Out of town purchase: Honest, Professional, and Timely "

- Hook Em

Really great experience from the both the Sales and Finance department personnel. Philip in sales was engaging, patient, and professional and made it a seamless and enjoyable purchase process for me. As an out-of-towner, he was quick to respond to my call and several inquires. Thus once I settled on the car wanted, I made a fair offer and within a short time Philip responded and our deal was finalized with no pressure tactics nor hassle from him. The following day I flew in, did one final look-over of the car and 45 min later I was out the door. Mike in the finance office was a consummate professional and patient in concluding the finance process for me. Great and favorable experience all around! Be sure to ask for Philip and enjoy the pleasant savings and car buying experience.

Philip Antinone

Boardwalk Ferrari Maserati of Plano responded

Thank you for sharing your experience with Philip and Mike on DealerRater this evening. We sincerely appreciate your business and recommendation. Please let us know anytime that we may be of further service to you. We appreciate you!

May 19, 2018

"Satisfactory work "

- Skywalkermd

I had my ferrari serviced recently. It's a ditance from my house but they have a great valet service. All work was completed in a timely manner and to my satisfaction

Shad Warren

Boardwalk Ferrari Maserati of Plano responded

Dr. Freyer, thank you for sharing your service experience with us on DealerRater. Have a great weekend. Please call me if I can be of assistance to you. Sincerely, Shad Warren General Manager Boardwalk Ferrari 6300 International Parkway Plano, TX 75093 972.447.5201

Skywalkermd responded

Let me know if ferrari chat does not delete comments. Sent two ways. I'm glad this is behind "us" the oil change was appreciated