Boardwalk Ferrari Maserati of Plano

659 Reviews of Boardwalk Ferrari Maserati of Plano

December 11, 2018

"Excellent "

- Kjordan

This is an excellent car dealership with a great staff and impeccable service! They even hand delivered my car to me an hour away! I highly recommend them!

Philip Antinone
Dec 11, 2018 -

Boardwalk Ferrari Maserati of Plano responded

Congratulations and thank you for sharing your experience with us on DealerRater. Please let Phil and Mike know anytime that we may be of further service to you. We appreciate your business and recommendation. Make it a great week.

December 07, 2018

"Excellent Follow up "

- Crest Cars

Nazanin went above and beyond to help and ensure that we were not kept in the dark.. highly recommend and hope you experience the same.

Dec 07, 2018 -

Boardwalk Ferrari Maserati of Plano responded

Thank you for sharing your service experience with us on DealerRater. Please let Naz know anytime that we may be of further service to you. We appreciate you! Have a great weekend.

December 06, 2018

"Thank You!"

- Keith

Paul Frey is extremely helpful and professional. He was very responsive and maintained frequent communication to make sure I was aware of the status of my requests. Thank you, Keith

Dec 06, 2018 -

Boardwalk Ferrari Maserati of Plano responded

Keith, thank you for sharing your service experience with us on DealerRater. Please let Paul know anytime that we may be of further service to you. We appreciate you!

December 04, 2018

"Very professional "

- Ajdellaria

Taking care of the customer seems to be his number one priority. Very friendly and professional staff. Couldn’t be more pleased with the level of service.

Dec 06, 2018 -

Boardwalk Ferrari Maserati of Plano responded

That's what we love to hear from our clients. Thank you. Please let Paul Frey know anytime that we may be of further service to you.

December 02, 2018

"It just keeps getting better..."

- Thomas Payne

With the delivery of my new Pista, I have to commend Nathan and the rest of the Boardwalk Ferrari team for another job well done. Extra time and effort in getting the car spec'd properly and staying on top of things while in production. Very timely delivery has now made for an extremely satisfied client, yet once again. Nathan, Brian, and the rest of the staff certainly know how to take care of you when providing such an exemplary product. Deal with the best, forget the rest.....

Brian Benjamin
Nathan Dunning
Julie Summers
Dec 02, 2018 -

Boardwalk Ferrari Maserati of Plano responded

Thomas, thank you and congratulations on your new Pista. It is amazing. Please let Nathan and the rest of our Boardwalk Ferrari team know anytime that we may be of further service to you. We appreciate you!

November 30, 2018

"First class experience. Thanks Nathan and the Boardwalk team"

- ReviewerVR

I’ve worked with Nathan for several years and he makes every car delivery memorable. Excellent communication through the process and ensure all the little details are in order. The 812 is incredible and appreciate you making the entire experience amazing.

Nathan Dunning
Julie Summers
Nov 30, 2018 -

Boardwalk Ferrari Maserati of Plano responded

It was great seeing you yesterday at Boardwalk Ferrari and congratulations on your new Ferrari 812 Superfast. It is absolutely beautiful. Please let Nathan and the rest of our team know anytime that we may be of further service to you. We appreciate you!

November 24, 2018

"TIME FOR THE ANNUAL SERVICE VISIT"

- tooold2race

It was time for the annual service on our Ferrari. Larry Neighbors has taken good care of our car since our first visit last year. This service visit was no exception. Your service team defines 'premium service'. My expectations are always exceeded.... PS: It was great to see the new showroom and customer lounge. (It sure beats the 'trailer' I waited in the last couple of times I was there for service...…)

Larry Neighbors
Other Employees : Other than treating myself to a coffee, Larry was the only one I had contact with.
Nov 25, 2018 -

Boardwalk Ferrari Maserati of Plano responded

Yes, we are all glad to be in our new building after the construction trailer. Thank you for sharing your Boardwalk Ferrari service experience with Larry. Please let us know anytime that we may be of further service to you. We appreciate your business and recommendation here on DealerRater. Have a great Sunday.

November 24, 2018

"Amazing experience superior service"

- Berta

My experience with Boardwalk has been amazing. They are super attentive and very service oriented. The work has been completed on time and they kept me abreast of progress at any point. They drove my car to my house as I could not pick it up. Awesome experience, I strongly recommend Boardwalk Ferrari

Steve Fordham
Nov 24, 2018 -

Boardwalk Ferrari Maserati of Plano responded

Thank you so very much for sharing your service experience with our team at Boardwalk Ferrari. Please let Steve and Naz know anytime that we may be of further service to you. We appreciate you! Have a great weekend.

November 20, 2018

"Buying a ferrari "

- Richard

As a owner of several business and a purchaser of many vehicles the best thing about Boardwalk Ferrari is everything. The building the floors, the bathrooms are always spotless. But brick glass and mortar do not sell automobiles people do. Everyone you deal with is truly professional,polite, knowledgeable and respectable. Philip Antinone is great to deal with and provides a no hassle old fashioned Texas way of doing business.

Philip Antinone
Nov 20, 2018 -

Boardwalk Ferrari Maserati of Plano responded

Richard, thank you for sharing your experience with Phil and our team. We sincerely appreciate your business and recommendation. Please let us know anytime that we may be of further service to you. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving and holiday season.

November 20, 2018

"Professional and thorough"

- jackzigler

As a "car guy" who has dealt with many of the high-end dealerships in Dallas, I consider Boardwalk Ferrari to be first class in all aspects of their business. Their service department has always been easy to deal with, and responsive to any issues I've had with my cars over the years. On this last visit, a critical part needed to come from Italy. Steve Fordham got involved in the process, and Naz Hormozi was incredibly proactive, keeping me informed on the progress of having the part shipped, installed and the car delivered. Boardwalk employees share their customer's pride in these unique and special vehicles. They also respect their customers, which is not always seen in this business. I trust them to care for my Ferraris.

Brian Benjamin
David Gnader
Steve Fordham
Nov 20, 2018 -

Boardwalk Ferrari Maserati of Plano responded

Mr. Zigler, thank you for sharing your experience with our team. We appreciate you! Please let us know anytime that we may be of further service to you. Have a blessed Thanksgiving.