Boardwalk Ferrari Maserati of Plano

6300 International Pkwy, Plano, Texas 75093

528 Reviews of Boardwalk Ferrari Maserati of Plano

October 12, 2017

"Got my Porsche wrapped - looks great!"

- tomc_mets

Even with a Ferrari in the stable, I still love my trusty "old" Porsche (55K miles and counting) and it needed a little love in the form of some paint touch-up & a wrap. The BF folks hooked me up, it was done right, quickly and for a reasonable price. Thanks, guys.

Oct 12, 2017 -

Boardwalk Ferrari Maserati of Plano responded

We were glad to be of service to you and your Porsche. We are Porsche fans too. Thank you for sharing your service experience here on DealerRater. Please let Paul know anytime that we may be of further service to you. Make it a great day!

October 10, 2017

"Positive Service Experience"

- pcline

I recently had my 2016 Ferrari California T serviced at Boardwalk. It was an excellent experience. Fast, courteous and knowledgeable check-in, accurate documentation and all service items, even the minor ones, taken care of perfectly. I recommend Boardwalk without reservation.

Larry Neighbors
Oct 10, 2017 -

Boardwalk Ferrari Maserati of Plano responded

Thank you for sharing your Boardwalk Ferrari service experience for your 2016 Ferrari California T. We sincerely appreciate your business and recommendation here on DealerRater this morning. Please let Steve and Larry know anytime that we may be of further service to you. Make it a great week!

October 09, 2017

"Very positive experience"

- jl458

Worked with Jeff on my first Ferrari. I had couple of options in mind and Jeff was patient with me and helped me pick the perfect one for me, a 458 Spider. Couldn't be happier with the car, puts a smile on my face every time I drive it. Closing the deal was super easy after we agreed on the car and terms, very good overall experience with Boardwalk Ferrari, thanks to Jeff, Mike and Paul..

Oct 09, 2017 -

Boardwalk Ferrari Maserati of Plano responded

Congratulations on your new Ferrari 458 Spider! Thank you for sharing your Boardwalk Ferrari experience on DealerRater this morning. We sincerely appreciate your business and recommendation. Please let Jeff, Paul, and Mike know anytime that we may be of further service to you. Make it a great week and enjoy your 458 Spider... we know that you will.

"Great experience!"

- tcreme

As usual, I had a great experience dealing with Boardwalk team from sales to finance to service. I always enjoy doing business with this outstanding group of people, and highly recommend them to everyone.

Ken Murphy
Larry Neighbors
Julie Summers

Boardwalk Ferrari Maserati of Plano responded

Congratulations on your new Ferrari California and thank you for your recommendation this morning on DealerRater. We appreciate you! Please let us know anytime that we may be of further service to you.

"Another Great Experience"

- RPM

Nathan did an amazing job, AGAIN!! Nathan coordinated delivery of my new car on short notice, and still gave white glove service. Nathan, Brian and the entire team at BW Ferrari understand their clients’ needs and deliver. Thank you Nathan.

Nathan Dunning

Boardwalk Ferrari Maserati of Plano responded

First off, congratulations on your new Ferrari 488 Spider! Thank you for sharing your Boardwalk Ferrari experience with us on DealerRater. Please let Nathan and Brian know anytime that we may be of further service to you. We sincerely appreciate your business and recommendation. Make it a great week!

"review"

- DAVID SHAFFER

The service was fine. I shouldn't have to fill out at least twenty- five words if i don't believe that is necessary to complete the survey.

Boardwalk Ferrari Maserati of Plano responded

David, thank you for sharing your experience with us on DealerRater. You have our apology that DealerRater requires 25 words as minimum in their quality standards for reviews. Please let us know anytime that we may be of further service to you.

September 30, 2017

"458 Aperta Purchase"

- Sam123

A quick note to thank all those involved in our recent purchase. I continue to find this dealership honest, forthright and most of all tops in coustomer service. It is easy to put these qualities in print; however, a pleasure when an enterprise truly delivers. Jeff, Paul, Mike, Brian, Steve and Shad all went the extra mile to guarantee our satisfaction. Thanks again!

Quentin Forge
Shad Warren
Sep 30, 2017 -

Boardwalk Ferrari Maserati of Plano responded

First off, congratulations on your new Ferrari! Thank you for sharing your Boardwalk Ferrari experience here on DealerRater. We sincerely appreciate your business and recommendation. Please us know anytime that we may be of further service to you. Have a great weekend.

September 24, 2017

"Great experience "

- DevilDog

Steve was great setting up the appointment and Paul was super nice and efficient, best dealer experience I have had, I am a fan and will return.

Sep 24, 2017 -

Boardwalk Ferrari Maserati of Plano responded

We sincerely appreciate your business and recommendation here on DealerRater. Please let Steve and Paul know anytime that we may be of further service to you. Make it a great week.

September 22, 2017

"Excellent service"

- Sbeverett

Jeff Enderle did a great job helping me find the right car and making the transaction go as smooth as possible. Had some work done by Steve Fordham and his team as well and service was 10/10 in both departments.

Sep 22, 2017 -

Boardwalk Ferrari Maserati of Plano responded

Thank you for sharing your Boardwalk experience with us on DealerRater this morning. We sincerely appreciate your business and recommendation. Please let Jeff and Steve know anytime that we may be of further service to you. Make it a great weekend.

September 19, 2017

"Ferrari purchase "

- remkiddds

Just bought my third car from Baordwalk. The first was a preowned 430 although you'd never known it wasn't new. This dealership is know for its high pedigree autos. My second car was a Maserati I bought as a surprise for my wife. After bringing it home when she went by the dealership to finalize the purchase she decided to drive a new California T. Yup, you guessed she traded the Maserati back in and got the T. Jeff was our salesman and was very patient and helpful in changing the purchase. This place is a first class dealership. For first time buyers it's a shame they haven't seen the showroom which is under renovation. My suggestion is to bite the bullet and buy out of the temp trailer....you'll be glad you did

Sep 19, 2017 -

Boardwalk Ferrari Maserati of Plano responded

Thank you for sharing your experience with us and congratulations on your third car from Boardwalk. We appreciate your business and recommendation. Please let Jeff, Brian and Mike know anytime that we may be of further service to you and your wife. We are excited to see the new showroom and service department completed soon too. It will be awesome. Have a great evening.