Boardwalk Ferrari Maserati of Plano - Service Center

276 Lifetime Service Reviews

6300 International Pkwy, Plano, Texas 75093

276 Reviews of Boardwalk Ferrari Maserati of Plano - Service Center

January 16, 2019

"Ferrari Ownership in Kansas Made Possible by Boardwalk"

- Bo Caz

I live in Wichita Kansas and we do not have a local Ferrari dealership. Boardwalk Ferrari has made Ferrari ownership in Wichita as easy and convenient as any local dealership. For over 10 years I have worked with Larry Neighbors to arrange transportation and service on my cars. The mechanical service has been 100% and customer service is the best of any dealership I have ever experienced.

Jan 17, 2019 -

Boardwalk Ferrari Maserati of Plano responded

Bo, thank you for sharing your service experience with Boardwalk Ferrari and Larry Neighbors over the past 10+ years. We sincerely appreciate your recommendation here on DealerRater, and your business. Please let us know anytime that we may be of further service to you.

December 20, 2018

"Great Team"

- LT

Just had my car serviced at Boardwalk Ferrari and Larry and the staff were fantastic! Very attentive, very helpful and kept me updated as to their progress. It was a great experience!

Dec 21, 2018 -

Boardwalk Ferrari Maserati of Plano responded

Thank you for sharing your service experience with Larry Neighbors and our team at Boardwalk Ferrari. We appreciate your business and recommendation. Please let us know anytime that we may be of further service to you. Have a great weekend and holiday season.

December 19, 2018

"Absolutely amazing"

- wilfridorc

Boardwalk Ferrari did my annual service plus a new brake and rotor install just in time to take my car to my track event. Love them and their attention for service and would be glad to keep using their services again.

Dec 20, 2018 -

Boardwalk Ferrari Maserati of Plano responded

Wilfrido, thank you for sharing your Boardwalk Ferrari service experience with us on DealerRater. We appreciate you!. Please let Steve and Naz know anytime that we may be of further service to you. Make it a great day!

December 07, 2018

"Excellent Follow up "

- Crest Cars

Nazanin went above and beyond to help and ensure that we were not kept in the dark.. highly recommend and hope you experience the same.

Dec 07, 2018 -

Boardwalk Ferrari Maserati of Plano responded

Thank you for sharing your service experience with us on DealerRater. Please let Naz know anytime that we may be of further service to you. We appreciate you! Have a great weekend.

December 06, 2018

"Thank You!"

- Keith

Paul Frey is extremely helpful and professional. He was very responsive and maintained frequent communication to make sure I was aware of the status of my requests. Thank you, Keith

Dec 06, 2018 -

Boardwalk Ferrari Maserati of Plano responded

Keith, thank you for sharing your service experience with us on DealerRater. Please let Paul know anytime that we may be of further service to you. We appreciate you!

December 04, 2018

"Very professional "

- Ajdellaria

Taking care of the customer seems to be his number one priority. Very friendly and professional staff. Couldn’t be more pleased with the level of service.

Dec 06, 2018 -

Boardwalk Ferrari Maserati of Plano responded

That's what we love to hear from our clients. Thank you. Please let Paul Frey know anytime that we may be of further service to you.

November 24, 2018

"TIME FOR THE ANNUAL SERVICE VISIT"

- tooold2race

It was time for the annual service on our Ferrari. Larry Neighbors has taken good care of our car since our first visit last year. This service visit was no exception. Your service team defines 'premium service'. My expectations are always exceeded.... PS: It was great to see the new showroom and customer lounge. (It sure beats the 'trailer' I waited in the last couple of times I was there for service...…)

Larry Neighbors
Other Employees : Other than treating myself to a coffee, Larry was the only one I had contact with.
Nov 25, 2018 -

Boardwalk Ferrari Maserati of Plano responded

Yes, we are all glad to be in our new building after the construction trailer. Thank you for sharing your Boardwalk Ferrari service experience with Larry. Please let us know anytime that we may be of further service to you. We appreciate your business and recommendation here on DealerRater. Have a great Sunday.

November 24, 2018

"Amazing experience superior service"

- Berta

My experience with Boardwalk has been amazing. They are super attentive and very service oriented. The work has been completed on time and they kept me abreast of progress at any point. They drove my car to my house as I could not pick it up. Awesome experience, I strongly recommend Boardwalk Ferrari

Nov 24, 2018 -

Boardwalk Ferrari Maserati of Plano responded

Thank you so very much for sharing your service experience with our team at Boardwalk Ferrari. Please let Steve and Naz know anytime that we may be of further service to you. We appreciate you! Have a great weekend.

November 20, 2018

"Professional and thorough"

- jackzigler

As a "car guy" who has dealt with many of the high-end dealerships in Dallas, I consider Boardwalk Ferrari to be first class in all aspects of their business. Their service department has always been easy to deal with, and responsive to any issues I've had with my cars over the years. On this last visit, a critical part needed to come from Italy. Steve Fordham got involved in the process, and Naz Hormozi was incredibly proactive, keeping me informed on the progress of having the part shipped, installed and the car delivered. Boardwalk employees share their customer's pride in these unique and special vehicles. They also respect their customers, which is not always seen in this business. I trust them to care for my Ferraris.

Brian Benjamin
David Gnader
Quentin Forge
Nov 20, 2018 -

Boardwalk Ferrari Maserati of Plano responded

Mr. Zigler, thank you for sharing your experience with our team. We appreciate you! Please let us know anytime that we may be of further service to you. Have a blessed Thanksgiving.

November 19, 2018

"488 Spider Annual Service"

- Annual Service

Steve Fordham could not have been more accommodating. The scheduled pick up of my can and return delivery was exactly as he scheduled. The service work was completed same day!!!

Nov 19, 2018 -

Boardwalk Ferrari Maserati of Plano responded

Thank you for sharing your annual service experience for your Ferrari 488 Spider with us on DealerRater. Please let Steve know anytime that we may be of further service to you. We sincerely appreciate your business and recommendation here on DealerRater.