Boardwalk Ferrari Maserati of Plano - Service Center

214 Reviews of Boardwalk Ferrari Maserati of Plano - Service Center

December 19, 2017

"Sevice Manager"

- No Limit

Steve went above and beyond on a Pre Purchase Inspection. He provided extremley detailed information about the F430 I had brought in for PPI. As this is my first Ferrari purchase Steve took the time to answer all of my questions regarding the F430. I would highly recommend Boardwalk and Steve for Ferrari PPI's. Thanks again Steve for all your help.

Dec 19, 2017 -

Boardwalk Ferrari Maserati of Plano responded

Congratulations on your new Ferrari and thank you for sharing your experience with Steve and Boardwalk Ferrari. Please let us know anytime that we may be of further service to you. We sincerely appreciate your business and recommendation. Have a wonderful holiday season and prosperous New Year.

December 17, 2017

"F12-radio repair"

- Carfan

The satellite radio in my F12 began to malfunction intermittently. I took it to Paul Frey and he diagnosed it as a probable software problem. I dropped it off the following Monday. I picked it up Tuesday fully detailed and the radio working correctly. Additionally, Paul took the time to show me how to program the radio with my favorite stations and use the controls on the back of the steering wheel. I now enjoy my F12 more than ever. I was also was able to program the radio in my 458 thanks to what Paul taught me. Service above and beyond and much appreciated.

Dec 17, 2017 -

Boardwalk Ferrari Maserati of Plano responded

Thank you for sharing your recent service experience with Boardwalk Ferrari. Please let Paul and Larry know anytime that we may be of further service to you. We appreciate your business and recommendation. Ferrari F12 + Ferrari 458 = massive enjoyment. Make it a great week.

December 04, 2017

"wonderful service"

- john r

this company stands behind its autos and service. they will always make it right. they believe your car should be perfect and they strive to make it that way.

Ken Murphy
Dec 04, 2017 -

Boardwalk Ferrari Maserati of Plano responded

John, thank you for sharing your experience with us on DealerRater this afternoon. Please let Ken and Paul know anytime that we may be of further service to you. We sincerely appreciate your business and recommendation. Make it a great week!

November 27, 2017

"Exceeding customer expectations..."

- Voodoo_RS7

Steve is the best at what he does so when I needed tint and clear shield for my new 2018 Audi RS7 Performance, he said, just bring it to me and I'll take care of it. True to his word, he got me in the day after I picked up the car and delivered it on time. The quality of the work was excellent and I couldn't be happier.

Dec 19, 2017 -

Boardwalk Ferrari Maserati of Plano responded

Sorry for the delayed response. First off, congrats on your new 2018 Audi RS7 Performance. Thank you for sharing your experience with us on DealerRater. We sincerely appreciate your business and recommendation. Have a great holiday season and prosperous New Year!

November 13, 2017

"Excellent Annual Service!"

- BillyBob

I am continually amazed by the excellent service provided by Boardwalk and and its highly competent Service Department. From preparation and scheduling of my visit to pick-up of the finished service, everything was performed in a very professional and courteous way. Larry Neighbors is always a pleasure to deal with for service. Not only were items on my list completed satisfactory, but other items not listed were corrected as well! I have to travel about 100 miles for drop-off and pick-up, but Boardwalk service is worth that inconvenience....hopefully one day we'll have Boardwalk service and sales in Fort Worth (Tarrant County). I give Boardwalk the highest rating for my 2nd year annual service - Leo

Other Employees : Technician(a) who performed the inspectionsl
Nov 13, 2017 -

Boardwalk Ferrari Maserati of Plano responded

Leo, it was our pleasure to perform your 2nd year annual service. Thank you for sharing your experience with us on DealerRater this morning. We sincerely appreciate your business and recommendation. Please let Larry know anytime that we may be of further service to you! Make it a great week.

November 12, 2017

"Annual service"

- Obie1

Consistently excellent! Those are the words I'd use to summarize my 14-year relationship with Boardwalk. What started as business has turned into friendship. I really like the folks at Boardwalk, and it's obvious that many others feel the same, as the dealership is somewhat of a "hang-out" on the weekends. - SAO

Brian Benjamin
Shad Warren
Stewart Foster
Nov 12, 2017 -

Boardwalk Ferrari Maserati of Plano responded

Thank you for your business and friendship over the past 14 years. We appreciate you. Please let us know anytime that we may be of further service to you. Have a great week... from your friends at Boardwalk Ferrari.

October 12, 2017

"Got my Porsche wrapped - looks great!"

- tomc_mets

Even with a Ferrari in the stable, I still love my trusty "old" Porsche (55K miles and counting) and it needed a little love in the form of some paint touch-up & a wrap. The BF folks hooked me up, it was done right, quickly and for a reasonable price. Thanks, guys.

Oct 12, 2017 -

Boardwalk Ferrari Maserati of Plano responded

We were glad to be of service to you and your Porsche. We are Porsche fans too. Thank you for sharing your service experience here on DealerRater. Please let Paul know anytime that we may be of further service to you. Make it a great day!

October 10, 2017

"Positive Service Experience"

- pcline

I recently had my 2016 Ferrari California T serviced at Boardwalk. It was an excellent experience. Fast, courteous and knowledgeable check-in, accurate documentation and all service items, even the minor ones, taken care of perfectly. I recommend Boardwalk without reservation.

Oct 10, 2017 -

Boardwalk Ferrari Maserati of Plano responded

Thank you for sharing your Boardwalk Ferrari service experience for your 2016 Ferrari California T. We sincerely appreciate your business and recommendation here on DealerRater this morning. Please let Steve and Larry know anytime that we may be of further service to you. Make it a great week!

September 24, 2017

"Great experience "

- DevilDog

Steve was great setting up the appointment and Paul was super nice and efficient, best dealer experience I have had, I am a fan and will return.

Sep 24, 2017 -

Boardwalk Ferrari Maserati of Plano responded

We sincerely appreciate your business and recommendation here on DealerRater. Please let Steve and Paul know anytime that we may be of further service to you. Make it a great week.

September 19, 2017

"Great service - careful with your money"

- wksnyder

Steve Fordham goes out if his way to provide service that easy for the owner and best for the car. This dealership loves the cars, they really do great work. What makes this so special at Boardwalk is they also try to save you money - yup even Ferrari owners. They have saved me thousands of dollars by recommending alternatives and finding solutions that work but do not require entire new parts. They are a great dealer.

Sep 19, 2017 -

Boardwalk Ferrari Maserati of Plano responded

Thank you for recognizing our service department and Steve Fordham at Boardwalk Ferrari. We sincerely appreciate your recommendation here on DealerRater. Please let us know anytime that we may be of further service to you. Make it a great week.