Boardwalk Ferrari Maserati of Plano - Service Center

239 Reviews of Boardwalk Ferrari Maserati of Plano - Service Center

July 13, 2018

"Incredible service"

- Tim W.

I have been a customer of Boardwalk for over 4 years and during that period of time I have had a number of occasions to ask for their assistance for both regular routine maintenance as well as the few minor issues that are a part of owning a Ferrari. In every single instance, they have performed on an exceptional basis. In addition my service advisor, Paul Frey, is as good as they come.

Jul 13, 2018 -

Boardwalk Ferrari Maserati of Plano responded

Tim, thank you for sharing your service experience with Boardwalk Ferrari and Paul Frey. We agree, Paul is as good as they come. Please let us know anytime that we may be of further service to you. We appreciate your business and recommendation here on DealerRater. Have a great weekend.

July 11, 2018

"Exceptional dealership "

- smay

I'm a little late posting this review but wanted to put it on here nevertheless. I had my 458 Italia serviced and had some warranty work done on my Maserati granturismo. I have to say I have never seen service advisors more easy to work with and transparent than Paul and Larry. They made the experience a breeze just like every other time I go there. i can safely say they have my loyalty for good.

Jul 11, 2018 -

Boardwalk Ferrari Maserati of Plano responded

Thank you for sharing your Boardwalk Ferrari and Boardwalk Maserati service experience with us this evening on DealerRater. Please let Paul and Larry know anytime that we may be of further service to you. We appreciate you!

July 09, 2018

"Service, leaking tire:"

- SellsGate

From my sales rep Sam Elam to the service department with Larry and the guys, I always receive top notch service, timely repairs, courteous service and no hassles. Larry's follow up is fantastic!!

Samuel Elam
Jul 09, 2018 -

Boardwalk Ferrari Maserati of Plano responded

Thank you for sharing your experience with us on DealerRater this afternoon. Please let Sam, Larry, and Paul know anytime that we may be of further service to you. We sincerely appreciate your business and recommendation. Make it a great week.

July 04, 2018

"Great experience"

- drrob972

Friendly staff and great service department and sales team. I bought two cars from the dealership and always had them serviced there. I also enjoy going to the functions that the dealerships hosts - makes you feel like part of the family!

Jul 04, 2018 -

Boardwalk Ferrari Maserati of Plano responded

Thank you and you are part of our Boardwalk family. We appreciate you and your recommendation here on DealerRater. Please let Ken, Paul and Larry know anytime that you may be of further service to you. Have a great 4th of July!

July 04, 2018

"Major belt service"

- sevice

This service department is really the best! They have been servicing my car since 2007, and after my move to Houston I continued using them in Dallas given how great they are. Steve Fordham is superb in all respects; so friendly and helpful - goes the extra mile to ensure the servicing is most convenient for me. He also keeps me up to date on all items needed to be checked, complete with pictures etc. He fully explains all actions to be taken, seeking my understanding and commitment with his recommendations. Steve, great job!

Jul 04, 2018 -

Boardwalk Ferrari Maserati of Plano responded

Thank you for sharing your service experience with Steve Fordham and Boardwalk Ferrari. We really appreciate your business and recommendation. Have a great 4th of July and let us know anytime that we may be of further service to you.

June 28, 2018

"Flat tire? No problem!"

- tomc_mets

Driving in Plano, we picked up a mail in our tire that punctured the sidewall. We put on the spare "donut" tire, and called BF to see if they'd install a new, full-size tire. They were very busy, but promised to squeeze us in. So, we had Tire Rack drop ship the tire to Boardwalk, they installed it lickety split, and the car was back to us, and they cleaned it too boot! Couldn't be happier. Major thanks to the gents in detailing, the wife's car hasn't looked this clean in years! :)

Jun 28, 2018 -

Boardwalk Ferrari Maserati of Plano responded

We are always happy to see you and your wife's Ferrari. Please let us know anytime that we may be of further service to you. Make it a great day!

June 27, 2018

"Annual Ferrari Service"

- dnbdds

Boardwalk Ferrari is exceptionally easy to work with. My appointment was scheduled easily, the service was completed in a timely manner and in an excellent fashion. Paul and Steve are the best service personnel I have ever dealt with.

Jun 27, 2018 -

Boardwalk Ferrari Maserati of Plano responded

Thank you for sharing your service experience with us on DealerRater. Please let Paul and Steve know anytime that we may be of further service to you. We appreciate you!

June 19, 2018

"I had the annual service done."

- Emeric

Naz helped me from start to end. Her service was very professional and implacable. she Made the all experience wonderful. I recommend this dealership 100%.

Naz
Jun 19, 2018 -

Boardwalk Ferrari Maserati of Plano responded

Thank you for recognizing Naz this morning on DealerRater. We sincerely appreciate your business and recommendation. Please let us know anytime that we may be of further service to you. Make it a great week!

June 12, 2018

"Very good. "

- averyinc

Completely Satisfied My California T was shipped from Ferrari San Francisco to Boardwalk Plano. Both Paul and Steve were very helpful and did a great job with the service and shipping of my car.

Jun 12, 2018 -

Boardwalk Ferrari Maserati of Plano responded

Thank you for sharing your Boardwalk Ferrari service experience with us on DealerRater. We sincerely appreciate your business and recommendation. Please let Paul and Steve know anytime that we may be of further service to you. Make it a great week!

May 30, 2018

"Great Service!"

- David P.

I had taken my new (new to me) 458 in for a ClearShield application and while they had the car installed the license plate for me and cleaned it up inside and out. Since I am from out of town, they even offered to open early for me to pick it up. Outstanding service and convenience. Thank you to Naz Hormozi for going the extra mile!

May 30, 2018 -

Boardwalk Ferrari Maserati of Plano responded

David, thank you for sharing your Boardwalk Ferrari service experience on DealerRater this afternoon. Please let Naz and Jeff know anytime that we may be of further service to you. We appreciate your business and recommendation. Enjoy your new Ferrari 458... we know that you will!