Boardwalk Ferrari Maserati of Plano - Service Center

258 Reviews of Boardwalk Ferrari Maserati of Plano - Service Center

October 13, 2018

"Service"

- Ferrarifan

normally a great experience. Not this time. I just needed a tire replacement on my Lusso. It was dropped off Thursday and I had no proactive communication at all on status. I had to call every day. When I called to find that status on Tuesday and asked for status I was told because there was no new status no reason to call me. I said I appreciate the sarcasm then I was hung up on. Maybe a bad day. I was told it would be delivered on Wednesday but again no call in am to tell me when. I had to call again when it would be to my home. I don't get that level of service at my local restaurant. Don't like writing bad reviews about Ferrari.. just odd...

October 09, 2018

"Excellent servcie "

- DoraSalon

Naz kept me updated every step of the way, all promises met and overall experience was fantastic. The vehicle was ready when promised and clean. Steve runs a top notch service department.

Larry Neighbors
Mike Letourneau
Oct 09, 2018 -

Boardwalk Ferrari Maserati of Plano responded

Thank you for sharing your service experience with us on DealerRater. We sincerely appreciate your business and recommendation. Please let Steve, Naz, and Mike know anytime that we may be of further service to you. Have a great week!

October 08, 2018

"Excellent Service From The Top Notch Team at Boardwalk"

- qship5

The service experience at Boardwalk is always excellent. They deliver exactly what they say they will and always strive to exceed expectations. They have done work installing aftermarket mods on my McLaren several times and each time the work has been flawless and completed exactly when promised. Steve and the entire Service Team are great!

Oct 08, 2018 -

Boardwalk Ferrari Maserati of Plano responded

We sincerely appreciate your business and recommendation. Thank you! Please let Steve and Naz know anytime that we may be of further service to you. Make it a great week!

October 07, 2018

"Great service again"

- achristy123

As always, Boardwalk takes care of my car. No need to worry when I drop off. And it always comes back looking better than new. Paul Frey does a great job handling my needs.

Oct 07, 2018 -

Boardwalk Ferrari Maserati of Plano responded

Thank you for sharing your service experience with us. We appreciate your business and recommendation. Please let Paul know anytime that we may be of further service to you. Make it a great week.

October 07, 2018

"Excellent Customer Service"

- SebasRides

Had a minor scratch on my front and rear rim - dropped my 2018 488 spider off 10/01/2018 at 10:30 a.m. and it was ready and completed by 10/03/2018 10:00 a.m. Excellent customer service and highly recommended.

Samuel Elam
Oct 07, 2018 -

Boardwalk Ferrari Maserati of Plano responded

We were happy to help your with your 2018 Ferrari 488 Spider. Please let Sam, Paul, and Naz know anytime that we may be of further service to you. Make it a great week!

October 06, 2018

"Terrific maintenance experience"

- PAZZO

Took my Maserati Gran Turismo in for its first service. Paul was wonderful to deal with and extraordinarily knowledgeable about my car. He explained everything that was to be done and the work was completed on time. Also had the car detailed and it looked awesome when I picked it up. Boardwalk had a very sharp employee take me to and from my office. Boardwalk is the only place I will go for my Masi’s services.

Oct 06, 2018 -

Boardwalk Ferrari Maserati of Plano responded

Thank you for sharing your Maserati service experience with our team at Boardwalk Maserati. We sincerely appreciate your business and recommendation. Please let Paul know anytime that we may be of further service to you. Continue to enjoy your Maserati GT... we know that you will!

October 04, 2018

"MASERATI Service Experience"

- Yellowonblack

The Best Trained and Courteous Service Personnel! I have 2 Ferrari Cars....Best Ever Service!!!! ****1 MASERATI - Need Loaner Car when in for Service Too long to turn around MASERATI in for service

Philip Antinone
Oct 04, 2018 -

Boardwalk Ferrari Maserati of Plano responded

Thank you for sharing your feedback on our Ferrari and Maserati service at Boardwalk. We do our very best to turn around service as quickly as possible. There are times when we are waiting on warranty claims and parts, but rest assured, we will all be reviewing your feedback in the morning. Have a great evening.

October 02, 2018

"Repairs on my 2000 Ferrari"

- modena

What can I say but just excellent service from Steve and his team. I had many exotics vehicles but by far this dealership was the best experience I ever had with any dealership I came across

Shad Warren
Oct 02, 2018 -

Boardwalk Ferrari Maserati of Plano responded

Thank you for sharing your Boardwalk Ferrari service experience with our team. We really appreciate your feedback and recommendation. Please let us know anytime that we may be of further service to you. Make it a great week!

September 28, 2018

"Magicians"

- dave t. FF

Just ten days into ownership of my Ferrari F12, with less than 500 total miles on the odometer, I had the unfortunate experience of being peppered with stones from a passing rock hauler. No dents, but numerous little chips in the paint, a chipped headlight, and a chipped windshield. Talk about being sick to your stomach! Steve Fordham, Boardwalk Ferrari's Service Manager, said his team would handle everything from meeting with the insurance adjuster to repairing all damage to like-new condition. And they absolutely did. No fuss, no muss, no stress. While the car was under their care, I authorized the installation of a complete front end clear protective film (just in case something like this ever occurred again). The film was expertly done and gives me more peace of mind. Steve and his team are truly professional in every respect.

Sep 28, 2018 -

Boardwalk Ferrari Maserati of Plano responded

Dave, thank you for sharing your service recommendation with us after this unfortunate experience with your new Ferrari F12. Please let Steve know anytime that we may be of further service to you. Have a great weekend.

September 23, 2018

"Service needs to live up to brand Ferrari"

- doctoramer

Whenever the car goes down, I have a fear of taking the car to service, as I never get a timely estimate of how long do I need to rent a car for. Upgrading from Porsche and BMW to Ferrari I expected stellar customer service, but frankly had been disheartened. Overall Naz Hormozi has been a blessing as she breathes a fresh breath of customer service.

3.0
3.0
Sep 24, 2018 -

Boardwalk Ferrari Maserati of Plano responded

First off, thank you for sharing your feedback with us on DealerRater. You have my sincere apology that you have experienced anything less than stellar customer service. Please feel free to contact Naz Hormozi, or Steve Fordham, directly for anything. We sincerely appreciate your business and we will do everything that we can to provide the service that all of our clients deserve.