Boardwalk Ferrari Maserati of Plano - Service Center

208 Lifetime Service Reviews

6300 International Pkwy, Plano, Texas 75093

208 Reviews of Boardwalk Ferrari Maserati of Plano - Service Center

October 12, 2017

"Got my Porsche wrapped - looks great!"

- tomc_mets

Even with a Ferrari in the stable, I still love my trusty "old" Porsche (55K miles and counting) and it needed a little love in the form of some paint touch-up & a wrap. The BF folks hooked me up, it was done right, quickly and for a reasonable price. Thanks, guys.

Oct 12, 2017 -

Boardwalk Ferrari Maserati of Plano responded

We were glad to be of service to you and your Porsche. We are Porsche fans too. Thank you for sharing your service experience here on DealerRater. Please let Paul know anytime that we may be of further service to you. Make it a great day!

October 10, 2017

"Positive Service Experience"

- pcline

I recently had my 2016 Ferrari California T serviced at Boardwalk. It was an excellent experience. Fast, courteous and knowledgeable check-in, accurate documentation and all service items, even the minor ones, taken care of perfectly. I recommend Boardwalk without reservation.

Oct 10, 2017 -

Boardwalk Ferrari Maserati of Plano responded

Thank you for sharing your Boardwalk Ferrari service experience for your 2016 Ferrari California T. We sincerely appreciate your business and recommendation here on DealerRater this morning. Please let Steve and Larry know anytime that we may be of further service to you. Make it a great week!

September 24, 2017

"Great experience "

- DevilDog

Steve was great setting up the appointment and Paul was super nice and efficient, best dealer experience I have had, I am a fan and will return.

Sep 24, 2017 -

Boardwalk Ferrari Maserati of Plano responded

We sincerely appreciate your business and recommendation here on DealerRater. Please let Steve and Paul know anytime that we may be of further service to you. Make it a great week.

September 19, 2017

"Great service - careful with your money"

- wksnyder

Steve Fordham goes out if his way to provide service that easy for the owner and best for the car. This dealership loves the cars, they really do great work. What makes this so special at Boardwalk is they also try to save you money - yup even Ferrari owners. They have saved me thousands of dollars by recommending alternatives and finding solutions that work but do not require entire new parts. They are a great dealer.

Sep 19, 2017 -

Boardwalk Ferrari Maserati of Plano responded

Thank you for recognizing our service department and Steve Fordham at Boardwalk Ferrari. We sincerely appreciate your recommendation here on DealerRater. Please let us know anytime that we may be of further service to you. Make it a great week.

September 03, 2017

"Wow my LED tach. is back !!"

- Domn8R_F12

Steve, Paul and the team jumped on my problems with only days before my F12 was to be trucked to Pebble beach. We drove in the FNA 70th Napa rally a Week later. OMG. Flying around curves in the Big Basin sequoia forest was a life and death challenge and thrill. I only had time to pay attention to those steering wheel LED s as I flew thru the gears- up and down, while paying no one would cut us off at each blind turn. Steve made my rally drives and even my track drive later utterly fantastic. I treasure the fact that I have a team I can rely on and can contact whenever I have even the slightest issue or question. They are the best of the best! Forza FERRARI !

Quentin Forge
Sep 03, 2017 -

Boardwalk Ferrari Maserati of Plano responded

Dom, it is truly our pleasure to serve you. Thank you for sharing your F12 service experience with us on DealerRater. Have a wonderful Labor Day weekend. We appreciate you!

August 24, 2017

"Annual service for the wife's Benz!"

- tomc_mets

I was at the dealership getting one of the cars inspected, when I mentioned to Paul Frey that my wife's car - a Mercedes SLK - needed its annual service. Paul mentioned that they had two former-MB master techs on service, and that they could do it. Awesome! The car is out of warranty, so no reason to trudge it all the way to Grapevine. As always, the work was done timely and no bill-related surprises, and it came back clean as a whistle. It's now cleaner than my Ferrari. LOL.

Aug 24, 2017 -

Boardwalk Ferrari Maserati of Plano responded

Thank you for sharing your Mercedes SLK service experience with us on DealerRater. We sincerely appreciate your business and recommendation this morning. Please let Paul know anytime that we may be of further service to you. Make it a great day!

August 18, 2017

"Great quality service!!"

- Charles crawford

I called with very little notice and spoke to Larry Neighbors. He quickly said bring it in Friday at 11am. Because of a scheduling conflict I called back and rescheduled for 4pm. He very politely said no problem. The service was finished very quickly and I was called saying that it was finished and ready. Every one of my service appointments have been completed as promised with zero problems. Larry and Boardwalk are the best!!!!

Aug 18, 2017 -

Boardwalk Ferrari Maserati of Plano responded

Charles, thank you for sharing your service experience with us on DealerRater. Please let Larry know anytime that we may be of further service to you. We sincerely appreciate your business and recommendation. Have a great weekend.

August 13, 2017

"Excellent service in 599"

- HORNETDRIVER

Dropped off 599 for new tires and an annual service. Larry and his team also found slight damage internally on a rim which they recommended being repaired. Being an HGTE and having a 3 piece wheel, they had to order a special tool they didn't have. Larry was in constant contact to update me as to the status of my car. I also had some sticky trim pieces sorted and Boardwalk did an excellent job at this also. Highly recommended dealership for service!

Aug 13, 2017 -

Boardwalk Ferrari Maserati of Plano responded

Thank you for sharing your Boardwalk Ferrari service experience on DealerRater. Please let Larry know anytime that we may be of service to you and your 599. Make it a great week.

August 12, 2017

"Terrific service and attention to detail "

- Eagledoc23

Had my vehicle serviced here for first time. Very impressed with service team. They had my car finished on time and very clean. I will definitely be back

Aug 12, 2017 -

Boardwalk Ferrari Maserati of Plano responded

Thank you for sharing your service experience with us on DealerRater this evening. We appreciate your business and recommendation. Please let Steve know anytime that we may be of further service to you. Have a great weekend.

August 07, 2017

"Made a newbie feel welcome "

- Dc3843

I bought my first Ferrari last week. I know nothing about these cars. I went to boardwalk to get a state inspection and to have a rattle that I heard in the car located. My service advisor Paul taught me a lot about the car in a short time and gave me his number to call any time I had any questions about it. He also had a mechanic come out and ride with me so I could reproduce the rattle in my car. They were very nice and professional and I will be taking my car there for all required service from here on out.

Aug 07, 2017 -

Boardwalk Ferrari Maserati of Plano responded

Congratulations on your first Ferrari. Thank you for sharing your Boardwalk Ferrari service experience on DealerRater this morning. Please let us know anytime that we may be of further service to you. We appreciate your business and recommendation. Make it a great week.