Bob Frensley Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

4.3

2210 Gallatin Rd N, Madison, Tennessee 37115

David Hemontolor, Sales and Leasing Specialist, Bob Frensley Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

David Hemontolor

Johnny Van Kluyve

October 09, 2018

"Awesome Customer Service"

- Chelsss1

I had such a smooth and easy transaction with this dealership. The entire crew really keeps good hospitality and will make you feel really good about your decision. I will always choose to buy my cars here. Thank you again!!

Sam Ballard

September 22, 2018

"Smooth buying experience!"

- aimee06

I looked all over for the exact Jeep I wanted and finally found it at this dealership. It was about an hour or so away so we called and talked to them and I was referred to David Hemontolor. I texted and emailed with him and by the time we got to the dealership, the Jeep and paperwork was ready to go. David has been helpful even after the sale with any questions I’ve had. I highly recommend!

David Hemontolor

September 03, 2018

"Great experience, great people. Thanks, Sam!"

- TillmanMathies

Very good experience. Easy and quick. All of the staff were very helpful. Thanks specifically to Sam for helping and making it all happen. Awesome.

Sam Ballard