Bob Johnson GM

Internet Sales Specialist

January 15, 2019

"A+ experience "

- wdunning Verified Customer

Daryl our salesman was very helpful,informative,and knowledgeable . He meet our needs and requests in a very professional manner. We would definitely purchase another vehicle at Bob Johnson again!

Daryl Griswold

January 10, 2019

"Great experience "

- donnakanaley Verified Customer

Jim Macaluso was very helpfu in our decision to lease a car. He took the time to find the car we were looking for and answered all our questions.

Jim Macaluso

January 10, 2019

"My recent trip to Bob Johnson's CHEVY on 12/26/18"

- MR. DILLIGAS Verified Customer

I only went to test drive a top of the line 2019 EQUINOX PREMIER CAR. It was such a great deal that I was given by car salesman ROD that I bought it on the spot same day. I'm glad that I did too.

Manuel "Rod" Rodriguez