Bob Johnson GM

Carrissa Novitske

Mark  Tomasino, Service, Bob Johnson GM

Mark Tomasino

September 19, 2018

"Above and beyond excellent costumer service!"

- jcb30 Verified Customer

Shane was my car salesman. Shane since the end of June was looking for me every and all options in a vehicle that i was looking for! I wasnt sure if I wanted a truck or downsize from my Yukon to a smaller suv. I told Shane everything i wanted and after a very long few months i can honestly say he did an amazing job. I finally bought and totally love my brand new 2019 GMC Terrain slt blackout 🤗 Shane was such a salesman!!! I will and am recommending Shane ansd Bob Johnson’s to everyone i know!!!!

Shane Hogan

September 17, 2018

"Oil change "

- TMENGLERTH Verified Customer

Thank you very very much. Very Very fast service And everybody was so very very very nice 👍 hope everybody is doing well there and I’ll see you soon

Jim Dykstra
Tim Hodge
Jim Macaluso
Other Employees : Steve in service Don’t know anybody else sorry

September 16, 2018

"Very helpful"

- pcoleman002 Verified Customer

They made us feel very at home and answered all of our questions. Went for a test drive and fell in love with the model so we bought it.

Jim Macaluso