Bob Lanphere's Beaverton Honda

Brian Hilgeman

December 10, 2017

"Recent purchase"

- B_Dun

I recently purchased a used VW from the dealership and worked with Trung and George (manager); both new, both obviously good hires! Both were incredibly friendly and in no way overbearing. They answered all my questions, walked me through the process with simple explanations and made it a great buying experience. I called on the availability of the car I was looking at prior to coming in. They had it pulled out and waiting. I was taking it for a test drive within 10 minutes of getting to the dealership thanks to Trung. Thanks for making the car buying experience so easy and stress free!

Trung, George

December 05, 2017

"Friendly "

- Cbevox

Although I didn't have much time, David was very friendly, polite, hard working, and exceeded my expectations. I knew exactly what I wanted and I'm very pleased with the car I purchased.

David Moreno

December 04, 2017

"Best Car Shopping Experience Ever"

- jenchem

We were in the market to trade our late model Toyota Tundra for something smaller and more affordable. We saw some great options online and after I sent in a query, the internet sales guy, Curran, reached out to me without being bothersome. We were able to get some preliminary numbers that looked good and so we stopped by and started working with Pete. Pete is fantastic to work with and he patiently showed us a number of vehicles that might fit our needs. We weren't able to find anything that evening but we had a better idea of what we wanted overall. In the end, the we found the best fit for our needs/budget at another dealer, but Beaverton Honda was willing to honor their trade offer whether or not we purchased from them. Freddy was professional and a pleasure to work with in completing that transaction. That was a huge surprise and made us lifelong customers of Beaverton Honda. Any dealer that is willing to help the customer end up with the right vehicle - even if it's not from them - is one I want to do business with in the future.

Curran Delahanty