Bob Mayberry Charlotte Hyundai

Product Specialist

November 23, 2017

"Good"

- jbgbgr4 Verified Customer

Great experience would go there again would recommend them to friends and family had a great experience would love to do it again and do it again

November 22, 2017

"Outstanding"

- kbatson0 Verified Customer

I had no problem picking out my car. However you did not have my color and had to get it from another dealer. which was alright. I had started looking for a new car back in September but didn't get right price. Napoleon helped me very much. He stayed in contact with me by phone and e-mail. I definitely will use him if I get another Hyundai.

Napoleon Powe

November 20, 2017

"Good Experience"

- lmriffle Verified Customer

Although it appeared the salesmen didn't seem interested to help me, one that I had not seen came up to me and was successful in giving me a deal that I could not say No to. Todd was very cordial, not pushy, and made me feel like I was the most important person in that showroom. I am very happy with my Tucson. It is everything that I hoped for and more.

Todd Correll