Bob Mayberry Charlotte Hyundai

Product Specialist

November 22, 2017

"Outstanding"

- kbatson0 Verified Customer

I had no problem picking out my car. However you did not have my color and had to get it from another dealer. which was alright. I had started looking for a new car back in September but didn't get right price. Napoleon helped me very much. He stayed in contact with me by phone and e-mail. I definitely will use him if I get another Hyundai.

Napoleon Powe

November 20, 2017

"Good Experience"

- lmriffle Verified Customer

Although it appeared the salesmen didn't seem interested to help me, one that I had not seen came up to me and was successful in giving me a deal that I could not say No to. Todd was very cordial, not pushy, and made me feel like I was the most important person in that showroom. I am very happy with my Tucson. It is everything that I hoped for and more.

Todd Correll

November 19, 2017

"Great place for college aged who are first time buyers"

- Kayla1105

I called and explained my situation, that i don’t make the minimum income requirement, however my credit was good and i work full time, and didn’t have any other expenses because i lived at home with my parents. My plan was to lease a car because i didn’t think i had any other options. Over the phone they were able to check my credit and called me back later that day telling me i got approved by a lender to buy a car. The next day i gave them my options for cars and got a call that afternoon saying i got one! Went in the following day paperwork was all finished all i had to do was go to financing to sign those papers, give my VERY LOW down payment, do a test drive and then the car was mine after 30 minutes of being there. My payments are really low as well. VERY VERY VERY thankful for bobmaberry who went above and beyond to help find me a car.

John Troxell