Bob Rohrman Nissan Of Chesterton

Damien Jiminez, Service Manager, Bob Rohrman Nissan Of Chesterton

Damien Jiminez

Service Manager

October 09, 2017

"Exceeds my expectations "

- Nhernandez

Total overview of my car and easy to understand the maintenance. Short wait and curtious customer service. Best deal I ever got on a car. Nissan and its employees are the best

Damien Jiminez
Rachel Howell

September 26, 2017

"Very shady sales representative, false promise "

- Jorge p contreras

,If I could give this dealer Nissan in Chesterton In. a lower rate than a one star I WOULD! Went there looking for a vehicle for my 18 year old daughter and bought a 2014 Nissan Rogue from them, the problem I had was that they did not honor the price we agreed on (on bill of sale).when they sold me the vehicle Adam the manager gave me a $500 dollar rebate (on invoice), I faxed bill of sale to my credit union and my credit union told me there was a difference in price on the bill of sale the dealer faxed them. Andrew at financing told me that since I wasn't getting financing through them I would NOT get the $500 rebate (sales people NEVER told me this ; Adam and warren ). After going back and forth with Andrew at financing he WOULD NOT honor the bill of sale Adam gave me (legal document $$$ on bill of sale).So Andrew at financing told me if I would go through one of their lenders (teachers credit union who would charge me a $195 fee ) they would give me the $500 Nissan rebate but NOT if I used my credit union.so I ended up paying $195 fee over the invoice price they agreed on ! I WILL NEVER EVER DO BUSINESS WITH THIS DEALER EVER AGAIN !!!!

Adam Andrew warren

September 22, 2017

"My dealer for life"

- Mark S

I was super pleased with my experience at Bob Rohrman Nissan in Chesterton. I was greeted at the door and explained to them that I had looked online at a vehicle. I was introduced to Darryl and he asked me a number of questions to find the right car for me. I test drove the car I looked online( used Nissan rogue) it handled very well and the price was pretty good. He checked with his manager on what they could do for me. And to my surprise they were able to save me more money by getting a brand new car. I test drove that and it was great. I made the decision to go with it and couldn't be more happier with the decision. Although I had to wait a few times while i was there, they acknowledged it and made it better. Every department, from sales, to finance, to service, to the car porters and to the general manager, was great. I definitely will be back and have spread the word. Thank you Nissan and keep up the great work. P.s. they also thanked me for my purchase with a tin full of their cookies. They are to die for.

Seth Howard