Boch Honda West

Gary MacKinlay, GSM, Boch Honda West

Gary MacKinlay

GSM

November 17, 2017

"Amazing Used Jeep Grand Cherokee"

- pjmorris63

I found a previously owned Jeep Grand Cherokee here. Nice vehicle and Rick was great to work with for the purchase. No games, gimmicks or tricks-just an honest conversation where we were able to agree on a price. The finance guys even got me a better rate than my bank had offered. I recommend anyone searching for a vehicle come in and talk to this team. THey will work hard to earn your business,

RICK PETROFF
Kurtis Tanguay

November 15, 2017

"Great Experience!"

- taf53

We went in for a recall on our Accord and left with a brand new HR-V! The dealership worked with us as for as payments were considered. The best thing was how they wanted to make sure that we would be happy with our new car! They went out of their way describing the car, editions, availability, and differences between the new car and our Accord. We weren't going to test drive but they insisted!! The entire process took a while but we were able to leave the dealership with our new car that same day which has never happened before! Adrian is the best salesman ever! He's so friendly, easy to talk to, and never pressuring us which was a huge factor in us using this dealership!

Adrian Minervini

November 15, 2017

"Bought my first Honda"

- Rachelle Macomber

I had a great experience with my salesman Tim, he was very informative and made sure I was all set before I left the lot with my new Civic. Would definitely send friends here if they are in the market for a new car.

TIM MCLEAN