Boch Honda West

Sales Associate

December 11, 2018

"Excellent service"

- Vebiana

I recently purchased a vehicle from Boch Honda West and i was extremely pleased with my service. I really appreciated Zach's in depth knowledge of the HRV i was looking into purchasing. I was shown all details small to large and all my questions were answered in detail. Boch Honda West was clean and i liked the open layout. When I got my rear seat covers put on by the service department they were prompt, friendly and professional. I would definitely recommend them to anyone. My all around experience was excellent.

Zach Johnston

November 27, 2018

"Ridiculous offer for my car. Condescending dealers."

- caresellermom

My daughter and I brought her 2010 Prius to the dealership after running the numbers through Kelly Blue Book. The only reason we went to Boch was because the KBB directed us there. They offered $2300 and we said no, as KBB estimated the value at $4895. We said "no thank you" and then realized they had the key as we started to leave. The old "let me go get your key trick!" The dealer came back with his "manager" and offered slightly more money. He said they could only sell the car at auction and no one wants a Prius with more than 100 K. Final offer was $3500 and he was "sticking his neck out." We said we would need to try another dealer. We went to Acton Toyota and within 7 minutes we were offered $4700 and had the check the next day.

November 23, 2018

"Great"

- Anon

Lease for lease trade in, got what I wanted, a newer civic in dark blue, have been coming to this dealership for years, would recommend

TIMOTHY MCLEAN