Boch Honda West

Sales Associate
JOHN DEBRONZO, Service Advisor, Boch Honda West

JOHN DEBRONZO

November 21, 2017

"Migvic Genao is an excellent sale representative"

- Bobby

My sale representative was Migvic Genao and he did excellent job. He provided me ride to pick up my purchased car and excellent post sale service. I strongly recommend him to you. Bobby

Migvc Genao

"REEEEal good deal"

- newcarguy123

I wanted a car and they had it. My salesman was Adrian and he definitely got me a solid ride for a great price. I even got €1000 off the price I had in mind! Would recommend again. I love my new car.

Adrian Minervini

November 21, 2017

"Professional, informative & flexible"

- PeterE

Boch Honda West & in particular the sales representative I worked with, Tim McLean, were a pleasure to work with. Tim listened carefully to my needs in leasing a vehicle, & was very informative about the new features that were available. It was great to enjoy a professional experience throughout the process.

TIM MCLEAN