Brandon Auto Mall FIAT

Service Manager

January 16, 2018

"Great response!"

- tmcreeves

I brought in my car for an oil change and while the technician had my car, the service representative came in and checked with me about a previous service visit just to make sure i was still satisfied. I did bring up a concern that he brought to the technician so that he could check on it.

Donald Micah Overton

January 04, 2018

"New 2017 Alfa Romeo Giulia Purchase"

- sgtRBJ

We saw a new 2017 Alfa Romeo Giulia advertised by Brandon Auto Mall on the internet for less than MSRP. This caught our eye since we had recently driven one at a dealer close to home and really liked the looks, the features, the drive experience and the overall feel of this fantastic sporty car from a classic European manufacturer. The local dealership would not budge off of MSRP and did not treat us well. Although the young lady sales person was quite nice and treated us well, the manager who did not even introduce himself to us made us feel a bit unwelcome, and did not even counter offer us a decent price for our well equipped and well cared for low mileage 2015 Genesis Ultimate sport coupe. We never expected that a dealer would not even try to work with us. So, after speaking to Shaun about the Giulia advertised at Brandon Auto Mall (which was the same color as the one we liked locally) we drove 33 miles to see what we could find out. Shaun arranged for us to be met by Mike and/or Richard. Mike made us feel very welcome and accompanied us on the test drive. The car sells itself! It looks sexy, feels very comfortable, it handles beautifully, is quick , exciting and powerful yet has great gas mileage, was named a IIHS Top Safety Pick, and exceeded all our expectations. No wonder is was selected as "2018 Car of the Year"!! Mike was always courteous, answered all our questions, and we were able to negotiate a deal that was acceptable to both the seller and the buyers. Matt explained some of the technical features of the car and helped pair the cell phone Bluetooth connection. We can only rate our buying experience at this time. The quality of work will be rated later.

Mike Bilicki
Shaun Ivancic
Richard Houser
Other Employees : Matt Johnson, Master Technician

December 30, 2017

"Perfect car from the perfect dealership at the right price"

- dewill619

The only reason I didn’t give it 5 stars is because of how it took to get the deal done. Tamika was my first impression of the dealership and made me feel so welcome on the phone and also meeting her in person was a joy. Alex, the sales agent was super polite and attentive. He was so pleasant throughout the process. He really bent over backwards to ensure I was happy. Though I came in with financing, Anthony was also very nice. Unfortunately I can’t remember the name of the young man that helped me with insurance but I would be remiss if I did not acknowledge his efforts in ensuring I got my insurance needs addressed. Overall, minus the long wait, it was a perfect and pleasing transaction.

Tamika Lopez