Briarwood Ford Inc

Bruno Seminara

Ruskin Tansel, Sales & Leasing Consultant, Briarwood Ford Inc

Ruskin Tansel

October 18, 2017

"Great service + Great experience = Happy customer"

- Dianne Stemen

My experience has always been that smaller dealerships usually provide a family-like environment and that is exactly how I felt at Briarwood Ford. They gave me a trade-in value on my car in line with what the research said. Bruno, my agent, priced out the exact vehicle I wanted and then informed me that I could get a luxury interior package with my new car for cheaper than the package I was originally looking at. He even went and picked up the car that I wanted which was in another dealership's inventory. Everything went great and I'm a very happy customer and would recommend Briarwood Ford to anyone looking for a new vehicle to lease or buy.

Bruno Seminara

October 11, 2017

"Great Experience"

- nickiewebster

I recently leased my third vehicle through Mark Garcia and have always found his service and attention to my needs to be superb. He treats me with respect and listens and tries to accommodate my criteria for my new vehicle. I wouldn't want to work with anyone else. I plan to continue working with Mark for all of my future car purchases.

Mark Garcia

October 10, 2017

"Service department"

- service123

We purchased an extended warranty with the purchase of our truck, 3 months after buying our truck major repair is needed. We drop off the truck days later we were charged $250 just to look at it then tell us nothing is covered with our extended warranty and they wanted over $3000.00 for repair! We have been asking for an explanation regarding the warranty and the dealership keeps blowing us off! VERY FRUSTRATED with them.

New 2018 Ford F-150, $47855