Brooklyn Mitsubishi

320 Reviews of Brooklyn Mitsubishi

January 14, 2018

"Thank u"

- Emmanul

I truly recommend anyone to go to see Jamaal Cyrus at Brooklyn Mitsubishi. Good service, friendly environment. They take there time to make u happy on your purchase. Thanks again

Jamaal Cyrus
Jonathan Patno
January 14, 2018

"Great Place"

- Trinice

Even that I spend all day there it was well spent with great people that got me a great deal I would tell anyone to go there for there car it was a pleasure and hope to see them with my trade in when ready!!!!

Jamaal Cyrus
Rudy Treminio
Richard Ortiz
Chris Prado

"Amazing Service"

- Deezee

Jonathan and Chris provided excellent service and made us feel like family. They helped us every step of the way. I would recommend anyone to come here if they need a great car at a great price with good service.

CHRIS NEO
Jonathan Patno

"Great. "

- becanc3159

Shondell and Jessica were informative and very supportive. The worked to get the best deal possible. Throughout the process I felt secure and trusted their advice.

Shondell Martin
January 13, 2018

"A 5 Star rating is an understatement. ;)"

- zubkhannn

Rating this review a five star is an understatement .. Why I say that? well, there isn't enough stars to rate my experience and explain how professional, sweet and understanding Dewan was. The team there is also awesome. I went in there not knowing 110% in what I wanted but I had the best help from Dewan. Im not the easiest person to deal with and he knew how to handle and make me feel comfortable. I would recommend coming to Dewan to anybody. This will not be the last time I come and buy I car, I will be back. Thankyou Brooklyn Mitsubishi for this great car. Dewan if you're seeing this please continue to do what you do best. My overall experience was great. Thankyou Z.

Dewan Arefin
Glenn P.
January 12, 2018

"Amazing "

- Janet123

This dealership was fast and easy, the sales men will was amazing and very patient with us and the manager Denny was very professional and consistent, really appreciated and definitely recommend this dealership.

WILNER JOSEPH
January 11, 2018

"THE BEST"

- Decobra

The best dealership in Brooklyn SHOUT OUT TO BLACK JESUS AND JESSICA U GUYS ROCK!!!!!!!! I would definitely recommend this dealership to everyone thank u Brooklyn Mitsubishi for helping me get my first car

Shondell Martin
January 10, 2018

"Truly satisfied with my experience. "

- GEZZUS73

When i drive in the shop someone's present to address my concern. Straight to the tech. The wait hasnt been timely since I've only been doing routine service.

January 09, 2018

"Great"

- Jln167

It was a nice experiance buying this car, friendly staff and great service, i would recommend this dealership to anyone who’s looking to buy a new or used car.

Davaughn Daley
January 09, 2018

"Very helpful "

- Nathan1234

My rep Dewan was really helpful in every step. As For as helping me pick a. Car that suits me and my budget and leading me thru every step of the process. The finance rep Jess was also wonderful Great smile to She explained every thing down the line and helped me to get approve. Great staff and great environment. I’ll be back in 8 months ??????????

Dewan Arefin