Brown's Jeep Chrysler Dodge

new car sales

October 17, 2017

"Sweet deal"

- syke1

I was coming off an old lease, and looking to get into something cheaper. Mel Blanco was my salesman, and he really hooked me up. I had some things to square away with my old lease, and he took care of that. It worked out great. I also could not find a '15 Grand Cherokee in a color that I liked, but Mel found me one in a blue that I am driving today. He had to do a lot of work on this deal, but in the end he got me a really great one.

October 16, 2017

"Best car dealer interaction I have had "

- Alexa s

After briefly explaining my vehicle preference and how much I was looking to spend, Steve over at Brown's had a whole list of options for us to look at. Steve then grabbed the keys to over a dozen vehicles and walked me through each one inside and out. He made the whole experience very enjoyable and was really committed to getting me into a vehicle I was happy with. After we checked out some options and I had narrowed it down to one or two, Steve went to check if there were any used inventory that just cane in and wouldn't be in the computer yet. Sure enough he found a 2014 Ford Focus with under 30k miles on it that I couldn't have been happier with. Steve went out of his way to have me spend less money, even at the expense of his own commission. I would highly recommend giving Brown's pre owned a look and would definitely recommend having Steve help you out.

Steven Figueiredo

October 16, 2017

"I love my Jeep :) ! "

- muhriixo

I have been debating a new vehicle for months now. I came in and met with Belce and she listened to all of my concerns and matched me with the perfect vehicle almost immediately ! She was super helpful with showing me all my options and figuring out the perfect mileage & payment for me ! She did not make me feel pressured or rushed. The sales manager Mel & Rob Riker also spoke with me about my options and everyone was so friendly ! When it came down to finance Vince & Rich helped with my paperwork and made everything so easy and calm. Not the typical scary finance office, this was relaxed and FUN ! :) I highly recommend Browns. If you are getting a new vehicle most definitely come in and see Belce !!

Belce Bolvadin
Robert Riker
Richard Ruhs

• service dept open til midnight
Brown's Jeep Chrysler Dodge, Patchogue, NY, 11772