Bryan Honda - Service Center

277 Reviews of Bryan Honda - Service Center

January 23, 2019

"Great Service!!!"

- BlkCoffey

I called due to dead battery issue. Bryan Honda was able to find and fix the issue and all of the staff I encountered were AWESOME!!! I really appreciate the time and the care the staff took to assist me. Thank you 😊

Darren McDonald
January 13, 2019

"GREAT SERVICE "

- Annie R

The service was excellent and they finished my oil change in a timely fashion. I was very pleased with the professionalism of the service professionals

Jan 16, 2019 -

Bryan Honda responded

We're so glad to hear you were happy with our service team! Thank you for reviewing, Annie! We look forward to working with you again in the future.

January 06, 2019

"Service of my vehicle"

- Bigdeuce

This is same dealership i bought my 18’ honda from where i recieved great service..promo quick and courteous experience and friendly staff..my go to dealership

Rasheed Akins
Anwar McGirt
December 22, 2018

"Andrea is a pleasure to work with. "

- Joyce 712

I was having my van serviced and was wondering around the grounds just looking. I saw a vehicle that was appropriate for my granddaughter and her three children. I was approached by Andrea and she answered all my questions and went beyond my expectations. Less than a day she made things possible for me and my granddaughter. I see why she wear Awesome on her back. Awesome she is.

Andrea Kaus
Dec 26, 2018 -

Bryan Honda responded

Thank you for the positive five-star rating and for sharing your experience with Andrea, Joyce! We are happy that she was so helpful and was able to get your granddaughter in a great family vehicle. Please come see us again!

December 22, 2018

"Oil/filter change and tire rotation "

- GPERRY3978

Received excellent service. Staff were friendly and courteous. Service was completed in a very timely manner. Staff offered additional assistance if needed. All my questions were answered.

Dec 26, 2018 -

Bryan Honda responded

Thank you for taking the time to share your service experience with us! We truly do appreciate and value your business. Please come see us for any of your vehicle needs in the future!

December 18, 2018

"Fixed broken shifter button and spring"

- DB

Shifter button popped off during normal use, evidently a somewhat common problem with 2017 C-RV Service department replaced the button and spring. Easy in and out procedure

Darren McFadden
Dec 20, 2018 -

Bryan Honda responded

Thank you for the awesome review! We're happy that we could get you in and out quickly. Come back in if you need more service!

December 07, 2018

"Excellent Service!!!"

- Queen B

My experience with Bryan Honda is always excellent.... Kelly Ann really helped me with all my concerns . Her knowledge and expertise really shows dealing with customers. She has a genuine smile and very professional. Thank You !!!!!!!!

Jeffery Brooks
Edward Grier
Other Employees : Kelly Ann
Dec 11, 2018 -

Bryan Honda responded

Thank you for the wonderful 5-star review! Kelly will appreciate the kind words very much! We look forward to working with you again in the future.

November 28, 2018

"Awesome "

- Hattie

Came in with a question, and ended up with a brand new Accord! Andrea made the process very easy and I recommend her. You won't be disappointed

Andrea Kaus
Nov 30, 2018 -

Bryan Honda responded

We're glad to hear that Andrea was able to take care of you! Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if there's anything else we can do to help you out. Thank you for your business!

November 23, 2018

"Refused Service?!?!?!"

- Brokedown

My Honda Civic Hybrid broke down 30 minutes away from this dealership. I had a tow truck that was delivering to Bryan. We are out of towners on holiday. They won't even look at the car for 4 days. They just wanted to know, "Did you buy from here?" No but it's a Honda! Where's the brand loyalty and top tier service for somebody driving their brand that lives five hours away and is just passing through and has to be at work Monday?!?!?!😡 I do t know the people that I dealt with but the final decision to not do the work was from management.

Joe Davis
Tyson McMorries
Wayne Mensch
Frankie Wheeler
November 19, 2018

"Issue not fully remedied "

- parkerl2

The lock on my passenger side door wasn’t working. I paid to have it fixed and now the door will unlock but the button to unlock it doesn’t work. I have to manually unlock the door. Not what I paid for. This should’ve been tested before they gave me my car back.