Buena Park Nissan

Internet Sales Manager

November 15, 2017

"Excellent Service!"

- Eazybreezy

Nervous to purchase a car after some financial hardship I was hesitant make a big investment. Joseph Chahine and David made the experience quick and painless. I received stellar service above and beyond what I could've imagined. Thanks for helping me get back on my feet. 😀👍

Joseph Chahine, David Piccadillo

November 11, 2017

"Fantastic first time buying Nissan"

- Marita

As a female who has purchased many Honda cars in my life, this first time experience buying a Nissan from Buena Park Nissan was fantastic. Jessie approached me upon arrival and was concerned with what I was looking for & allowed my son & I to ask lots of questions. I didn't feel pressure from him. He was patient showing me all the features in the car. Joseph Chahine treated me with respect & cut to to chase with the quote. He offered me a great deal that I came back less than a week later, and he honored the offer. He didn't disappear and leave me waiting for hours. He kept me informed of what was happening. And when the car arrived, he made sure my new car was cleaned. Abraham, from credit, presented the additional packages but was not pushy. He worked to get me the offer and best financing with the least amount down. He clearly explained the numbers to me.. Paolo S, in finance, was friendly, honest and up front with all the numbers, making the closing headache-free for me. David, the GM, should be happy with this team that helped make a great sale to this single mom today.

Jesse, Joseph Chahine, Abraham, Paolo S

November 05, 2017

"Service"

- Steve62

Great pleasure coming here at Buena Park Nissan. When Toyota could not help me and I felt I had no where else to go they helped me get a car I wanted and I never thought it was possible thanks

Joseph Chahine