Buerkle Hyundai Genesis

Finance & Insurance

December 16, 2017

"Buying a new Tucson"

- djolson2 Verified Customer

It was a great experience and Mr. Hope was very knowledgeable about the product. I have purchased many automobiles from Buerklee. I will also have all my service work done st Buerklee

Bob Hoppe

December 15, 2017

"Survey too long"

- wtyrrell_12345 Verified Customer

Your survey is too long!!! Shorten it up. Wow, the survey now says it was less than 25 word long and it wouldn't accept the survey unless I made it longer. I didn't see the (25 word minimum) in the title. If I did, I would have deleted the survey and moved on with my life. I now had to take a "Time Out" and wait for my blood pressure (and reason) to return to normal. I finished this survey so you read this and maybe change it so you won't make your customers feel like they are doing a 5th grade essay.

December 14, 2017

"Excellent experience"

- kalperry Verified Customer

I buy new cars and keep them for many, many years. So, I don't have frequent experiences with car dealerships. However, I must say that I was very happy with a good experience at Buerkle. The salesman was easy to talk with and he listened to my questions and concerns. Business paperwork was like clock-work. Introduction to the repair shop left a good impression about their professionalism (I had them install mud flaps and rear bumper cover).

Brian Armstrong