Buerkle Hyundai Genesis

Justin Sederski, Finance & Insurance Manager, Buerkle Hyundai Genesis

Justin Sederski

Finance & Insurance Manager

October 18, 2017

"Excellent experience at Buerkle Hyundai"

- dmruz Verified Customer

From the first time I entered the dealership and explained my criteria for purchasing or leasing a car to the actual delivery of the leased vehicle, I was very pleased with how my wife and I were treated. We were provided with various options by the salesman Bob Hoppe. Leasing made the most sense in our case. There were a good selection of vehicles to choose. When we signed the contract and other paperwork, there weren't any hidden costs and there wasn't any arm twisting to buy additional packages. At the time of delivery of the vehicle, Bob Hoppe took the time to make sure I understood the vehicle's systems and paired my phone with the car's system. He brought me back to the Service department so I would be acquainted with the area when I bring my car in for service. I would highly recommend going to Buerkle Hyundai.

October 17, 2017

"Tucson Purchase"

- crkolson Verified Customer

A huge thank you to my sales rep, Bob Hoppe! I knew what I wanted in a vehicle and had narrowed it down to 3 different vehicles-Outlander Sport, Tucson, and Sportage. Without any pressure, Bob helped me find all of the things I wanted in a vehicle for a very good price! He was professional, timely, patient and answered any questions I had. Love my new Tucson, thanks for a great purchasing experience!

Other Employees : Finance gentleman was helpful/nice as well

October 14, 2017

"Good value, good service"

- rjnn143 Verified Customer

Our experience for buying a car was a pleasant one. Our salesman, Bob Hoppe was helpful and knowledgeable. We believe we got a good car at a good price.

Bob Hoppe