Butler Maserati/FIAT

Brian Wurz

Darby Grimm, General Manager, Butler Maserati/FIAT

Darby Grimm

August 11, 2014

"Michael Dickerson is very personable and helpful."

- chuckmcdoogle

The best part about our car buying experience aside from owning our car was the time that we were able to spend with Michael. It was a very enjoyable experience.

Michael Dickerson

July 31, 2014

"Bad overall experience"

- kduffey14

My overall experience at Butler Fiat wasn't the best. If it wasn't for the excellent help of Michael Dickerson, I probably would've backed out of my purchase... He was the ONLY one to go the extra mile to answer questions promptly, and he never made me feel pressured to make a decision on whether to purchase or not. After my wonderful experience with Michael, I then had a TERRIBLE experience with Brian Wurz. He was completely unprofessional (and in my opinion he needs to be retrained on how to work with the public or he needs to work elsewhere in the office where he doesn't deal with customers) after the sale was final. I called a couple days later with questions about the bank my loan was processed though, Brian was unmotivated to go the extra mile to help with my questions... He even at one point hung up on me during a phone conversation, I assume because he was just simply too lazy to take time to find out the information for me.. I called wanting information on the bank such as account information, an address, phone number, etc... None of which Butler Fiat had on file, Which I find odd considering they apparently use this bank all the time.. But with that said, I sadly do not recommend wasting your time with Butler Fiat.. I wish there was a way to work with JUST Michael, because then I'd HIGHLY recommend going.

Other Employees : Michael Dickerson

May 19, 2014

"Horrible service"

- ball58

Slow service, unfulfilled promises, lack of concern for the customer, overcharged taxes for another state, tire had defect, didn't mention dents, forceful on financing.

Used 2016 Ford Fusion, $18000