Butler Toyota Service

Clarence Scarborough

Bob McCormick, Sales and Leasing Professional, Butler Toyota Service

Bob McCormick

December 18, 2018

"Great service and knowlegeable personnel. "

- dr.Louie

This is my third car which I have bought with Butler Toyota. This time we were searching for a minivan which is reasonably priced with lower mileage and in excellent condition. They had an excellent selection and very knowledgeable personnel who were helpful and not pushy. Our options and questions were answered in timely fashion. The facility is most comfortable and the phone courtesy was superb. The communications and helpfulness of Mr. Clarence Scarborough ( Sales associate) were appreciated as he helped us negotiate the process of selecting a vehicle. In addition, the business manager, Tony Case worked with us to make the experience as stress free as possible while explaining options for extended care plans and financing. I would highly recommend the dealership.

Clarence Scarborough, Tony Case

December 16, 2018

"From 1978 until 2019"

- Snowflake

I bought my first car from Butler Toyota in 1978 as a senior in high school. I’m on my 6th Toyota. You can’t go wrong with a Toyota and my experience with Butler has been nothing but great. My experience can be characterized as fair, no pressure and completely satisfying. Bob McCormick was a respectful,kind person to work with. I enjoyed meeting Mr Butler as well. I would certainly recommend Butler Toyota to any of my friends.

Bob McCormick
Vic Mirza
Other Employees : Mr. Robert Butler

December 10, 2018

"No Exit Wounds"

- bill&mary

Very satisfied with the dealership and non-pressure sales person Ron Rangel-Scott. He showed us a few options and searched for our exact model.

Ron Rangel-Scott