Butler Toyota Service

Leasing Manager
Clarence Scarborough, Sales and Leasing Professional, Butler Toyota Service

Clarence Scarborough

October 31, 2018

"Great service. Not pushy. "

- Mrskristie

Bob McCormick was a great salesman. He listened to what I wanted, wasn’t pushy, and gave honest advice. He was patient and kind, even in my indecisiveness. I’d highly recommend Bob to others.

October 26, 2018

"Excellent Experience"

- mdaily

I had an excellent experience with Butler Toyota! Bob McCormick was wonderful! Friendly and understanding of my situation and did not try to sell me something I didn't need.

October 25, 2018

"Buying at Butler Toyota "

- Happy Car Buyer

I thought Scott, our salesman, was helpful, patient, honest and friendly. He expects and welcomes what will be many questions I will have about the tech features of the car. I won’t be able to absorb everything my new car can do for me, not in a few minutes of lots of screen views. He knows that. So he showed me enough to get started and then told me to call him any time to learn more. What a great way to buy a car!

Scott George