CJ Wilson Mazda of Countryside

Bart Bryniarski

December 11, 2017

"Buying a new car"

- DEBHARTWIG4 Verified Customer

Everyone that I came in contact with was polite, friendly. helpful and they all felt so genuine. I was very anxious handling all of this alone and they put me at ease and made sure I understood everything. I would highly recommend CJ Wilson Mazda of Countryside.

Manny Castillo
Patrick Levy
Moe Yazdani

December 10, 2017

"When you wish for a car and the dealer makes it a reality"

- soul_eagle

I needed a new car and after lots of research decided I wanted a Mazda 6. After speaking with Gabe, he helped me explore my options - even suggesting that I consider other makes and models. After letting my family and I look around on the floor, he provided us with an estimate of our options and then we went on a test drive. He was very thorough and well informed, and he helped me make the right decision based on what I wanted and my budget! Clearly he was listening and not just trying to sell me a car. Everyone we worked with was friendly and Gabe truly treated us like family. We had to wait a bit for the car to arrive from an offsite location, but the car was exactly what I wanted. After completing all the paperwork, getting the keys and paying, Gabe went out with us to do a final inspection on the car and help set up my phone with bluetooth and show us the interior features. Great customer service from start to finish!

Gabriel Ceniceros
Jeff Malecek

December 01, 2017

"!!!!!!"

- TONY42512 Verified Customer

Outstanding Service!!!! Very friendly and helpful all the way. Definitely will recommend friends and family to go here to purchase a car. Best part not pushy and didn't call me 25 times in the 2 weeks it took me to look at other cars

Dionte Vargas