CJ Wilson Mazda of Countryside

Gabriel Ceniceros

June 15, 2018

"AWESOME PURCHASE EXPERIENCE!!!!!"

- Andrew sr

Gabriel is absolutely the best. He and the whole crew at CJ Wilson made my purchase experience outstanding! All details of the purchase were completely transparent with no hidden agendas as I have seen at other dealers. I walked out w/ the car I wanted at the price I wanted. What else can a buyer ask for? I would highly recommend Gabriel and the entire CJ Wilson staff for your next car purchase experience.

Gabriel Ceniceros

June 11, 2018

"Outstanding Customer Service"

- MARY72 Verified Customer

I came into the dealership to repair what I thought was a minor problem with a tire. As it turned out I needed to replace all 4 tires due to dry rot. Mr. Powers took pix of my tires on his cell phone. He was thorough and informative in his descrption of the problem. He showed me the buy 3 get 1 for a dollar promotion. As can be guessed I wasn't very happy with the added expense but, as usual, both he and Mr. Piliszek were understanding. I never feel disrespected or patronized because I'm an older woman who asks questions. Both of these men are top notch, men of integrity and professionalism. This is why I continue to return and have bought 3 Mazdas at this dealership. Your team is simply the best.

Rafal Piliszek
David Powers

June 11, 2018

"Best Dealership! "

- TABITHAROSE731 Verified Customer

They have it set up so you have a comfortable wait- coffee machine, bagels/snacks, TV etc- definitely nice. The staff are friendly and honest and I never feel dread when taking my car in. Unfortunately I don’t remember everyone’s names but they were all nice and pleasant!

Used 2016 Mazda MX-5, $23995