Camelback Ford Lincoln

491 Reviews of Camelback Ford Lincoln

January 16, 2019

"Thanks you!"

- Yadam5

Great deals! We have peace of mind now that we traded our old Ford and got a brand new one! Thanks to all the team at Camelback Ford!

Siraj Rahimi
Blake Lichty
January 14, 2019

"Camelback Ford Lincoln Review"

- cindy2019

I enjoyed working with Francisco Moreno. He is very kind and professional. I would recommend him highly to friends and family. I have a follow up appointment with Francisco. He is going to help me with the familiarization of items that I have questions about. I appreciate his willing to help!

Francisco Moreno
Blake Lichty
Tony Evasco
January 12, 2019

"Buying a speciality vehicle "

- 28Gorilla

I recently bought a Roush F150, the team at Camelback was great to work with from answering engineering questions to reaching a competitive deal. Would highly recommend them..

Robert Ochoa
Herb Jernukian
January 10, 2019

"Excellent service"

- MichaelDouglas

Wonderful service. I was in and out of the dealership very quickly. I was proud of the price and the quality of the product for being previously owned.

JJ Burns
Other Employees : Allen Tabarez

Camelback Ford Lincoln responded

MichaelDouglas, We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a positive review!

January 03, 2019

"Fantastic service before and after the sale"

- Ed Mo

I want to acknowledge both Eric Steffes and Herb Jernukian for helping me with new 2019 Ford Fusion Hybrid. Eric was prompt returning my on line inquiry and Herb helped secure the lease rate to make the deal happen. They both spent time getting to know my vehicle needs, but to also build a relationship personally. Anyone can sell a car, But to do with class and such a high level of professionalism takes caring and knowledge. Herb and Eric operated at an extremely high level. I will definitely be back when my F150 lease is up and will look to pass along referrals any chance I get.

Herb Jernukian

Camelback Ford Lincoln responded

Ed Mo, Each and every day we strive to be excellent - reviews like yours are always the goal. Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to recognize us.

January 03, 2019

"Easy and painless"

- Jhudd

Got my deal done when other dealerships wouldn’t come close. Peter and Art are awesome to deal with! Alan in service above and beyond!

Peter Purcarelu

Camelback Ford Lincoln responded

From all of us at Camelback Ford Lincoln, we say thank you!

December 31, 2018

"Exceptional experience. "

- Theril

I have purchased a lot of vehicles and have certain dealerships that I usually work with. This was the first time I had ever walked into Camelback Ford and I was very impressed with how I was treated. It was actually as good as any experience I have had buying a car. Salif Doumbia and Rick Kenworthy were my sales representatives and we were able to complete the transaction in less than an hour!! I got the truck I wanted for a reasonable price, and a quick market price for my trade, with no unnecessary back and forth. They showed great respect for my time. Salif had excellent knowledge of the product and features on the Truck!

Salif Doumbia
Rick Kenworthy
Sabeur Abidi
December 30, 2018

"Camelback Ford saves the day"

- hattrick350

Needed a car and fast! Camelback Ford stepped up to get the car I needed at the perfect price. Tony, Edgar, and Sabeur were simply amazing. Very professional and thorough. This has been the best car buying experience ever! I will definitely buy again from Camelback Ford.

Edgar Pernalete
Sabeur Abidi
Tony Evasco
December 24, 2018

"Great buying experience "

- MariahIrish

Omar Perez and JJ did an amazing job of helping my Mother get into a preowned truck. They were friendly, fun, and best of all very respectful. They took all of her concern into consideration and got the deal done. Thank you!! Omar Perez is a great Sales Consultant! Be sure to ask for him if you are in the market for a new vehicle!!

JJ Burns
Omar Lopez
Dec 26, 2018 -

Camelback Ford Lincoln responded

Thanks so much for sharing your experience, and more importantly, thanks for coming to us for the purchase of your vehicle! We hope that you love it and enjoy it to the fullest. Please let us know if there is anything more that we can do and we'll see you next time!

December 22, 2018

"Best Dealership Experience Yet!"

- AshleyS.

My first time purchasing a new vehicle, on my own, was a breeze with Eric! I have spent time in several dealerships over the last four months and had not been treated with even a fraction of the respect, understanding, and genuineness that I was shown while visiting Camelback Ford. Eric, Herb, and Art all individually exceeded my expectations and I am grateful to have had them on my side during this experience. They went above and beyond to get me in my new 2018 Ford EcoSport and I couldn't be more thrilled. I would recommend Eric to anyone that is looking for a vehicle and I am thankful that he is the one to help me!

Dec 26, 2018 -

Camelback Ford Lincoln responded

Customer service is our #1 priority and we thank you for recognizing our efforts!