Camp Chevrolet Cadillac

3.8

101 East Montgomery, Spokane, Washington 99207

187 Reviews of Camp Chevrolet Cadillac

November 28, 2018

"Great Customer Service "

- Lhaas89

I bought my Chevy Cruze here about 4 years ago and loved it! Had amazing service back then and refer everyone and anyone I know to buy their car from Camp Chevrolet! Traded my Chevy Cruze in for Jeep Renegade about two weeks ago and again had AMAZING customer service. They took their time with my family, we’re kind, knew what I wanted and was very reasonable. Any car I’ve looked at from Camp Chevrolet has awesome pricing. You just can’t beat it! They gave me a reasonable price on my trade in as well. Even though I did not buy a Chevy, I am in love with my Jeep and they seemed to know a lot about different makes and models and what my family would be safe in. (They didn’t just try to sell me on a Chevy) The salesmen who helped us was very kind and pulled out every car we wanted to look at and was very patient with us and my crying child. The finance process was fast and easy and he explained every step! Again! I will be purchasing my next vehicle from Camp Chevrolet. One tiny small complaint I have is when I call the phone number from the website it rings a lot and then I’ll get transfered and no one answers? No big deal, but honestly it’s probably because they’re busy because they’re so AWESOME!!! Thanks Camp Chevrolet!

Zeb Zilar
Other Employees : Shea Ratcliff-5 stars Excellent
Dec 04, 2018 -

Camp Chevrolet Cadillac responded

Thank you for the fantastic review! Our entire team works hard to exemplify our commitment to customer care. Congratulations on your purchase and always feel free to reach out with any other automotive needs in the future. Take care! Best, Jim Johnson - General Manager

November 16, 2018

"Mohammad Ali was a great Sales Person"

- Alex Jhon

Mohammed Ali was a great sales person fantastic personality. I was there yesterday to purchase my 3rd vehicle from him but he doesnt work there anymore. I wanted to put review about him if I can get his phone number.

David McCaughey
Other Employees : Mohammed Ali
Dec 04, 2018 -

Camp Chevrolet Cadillac responded

Thank you for the great review and star rating. Congratulations on your purchase and feel free to reach out with any questions or automotive needs in the future. Best, Jim Johnson - General Manager

August 16, 2018

"Fraud"

- kgg

Camp Chevrolet’s service department is a joke. They were supposed to do an oil change, tire rotation, safety inspection, refill Def fluid, and fill the tires on my Cruze. Got the car back and the only thing they did was change the oil even though the paperwork said otherwise. Additionally, I scheduled my appointment through their online system, received multiple confirmation emails, and when I showed up they told me I didn’t have an appointment and there was no record of it. Don’t buy a car here.

Other Employees : Joshua Driggs
August 12, 2018

"Broken promises "

- wildwill

They didn't follow through with what they promised by fixing the damage sustained on my brand new 2017 Chev Camaro Fiftieth Anniversary while on their car lot. The general manager, Jim Johnson, has yet to return my many phone calls and email messages. Leslie in Administration didn't return a phone call which she promised, nor did she return my calls. I had a bad feeling driving into the Camp Chevy parking lot. Always trust your gut. I wish I would have taken my business elsewhere, but I just had to have one of the last 2017 Fifty Anniversary Camaros in the country. I'm happy with the car and with my salesperson, Jordon. However, Jim Johnson needs to learn how to be a real general manager.

Jordan Nissen
Jim Johnson
Leslie Heineman
July 26, 2018

"did a big WOW again"

- Jyoshikawa

its my 2nd time getting a car from you guys and I dont have beter words to describe how great Cody is when he is with a customer especially me. It was better than the first time and striving for excellece. He he awesome excellent customer service and beyond everything i was expecting. Excellent job Cody. and Thank you so very much.

July 10, 2018

"Good Deal...Still disappointed overall."

- Wenatchee Guy

Spoke with 3 different people and ended up with Shea. He was very nice and wanted to make sure the truck we drove 2.5 hours to see was the one we wanted. He mentioned a couple features that the truck had, but it didn't. Aldo, they threw in an undercoating because the finance guy said he forgot to add it in. Had to bring it back the following weekend to have it done. I looked underneath the truck and saw they did an OK job...not a great job. There was overs pray in the wheel wells and it didn't look like they covered all the electrical components under the truck. Then I had a $100 online coupon from GMAC ti use when you buy a car or truck. The guy ordered the cheapest ones he could for $66 instead of the $87 ones. Nor did they even bother to ask to see what was already in the truck to try and upsell me. I would have been interested in a bed liner, wheel well inserts, better floor mats etc., but they didn't seem interested. SO now I am getting all that from my local dealer. The kicker is, I didn't eveh hear from the sales guy to see how we liked the truck. But he did call my number, thinking I was a different customer and he proceeded to try and tell me about their 4th of July deals when I had already bought from HIM :( OH...They did try to sell me a stain protection package on a truck that already had stains on the seats ?

Shea
Jul 23, 2018 -

Camp Chevrolet Cadillac responded

Thank you for taking the time to provide this feedback. We strive to provide our guests with excellent customer service and we regret you did not experience that standard of service during your visit. I would appreciate the chance to speak with you directly in order to address your concerns and move our dealership in a more positive direction. Sincerely, David Mortlock - Service Manager - dmortlock@lithia.com

June 30, 2018

"Great experience"

- Enosregan1980

I have great customer sale person with this awesome guy name Cody Edwards concerning getting a car within couple with my new job. It was amazing to know that I still can have a car with only $400 dollars down payment within a $4,000.00 2011 car deal. Cody was really really patiently fighting for me to have this awesome car that I have within my first paycheck from my new job. It is great to know that people with bad credit can still have hope to have a car from this great dealership lots. I would have to recommend this to anyone outthere that have bad credit at any cost. Anyways, go to Cody and these lovely sales people.

Billy Maddox
Justin Robidoux
Rick Nowaski
Jul 10, 2018 -

Camp Chevrolet Cadillac responded

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this fantastic review! Our entire team works incredibly hard to demonstrate our commitment to customer care. I will gladly share your compliments with Cody and the rest of the team. Let us know if we can help with anything else in the future. Best, Jim Johnson - General Manager - jimjohnson@lithia.com

May 31, 2018

"Great experience from beginning to end!"

- Bruce S

My experience with Camp Chevrolet Cadillac was just EASY and professional throughout. Raul Sardina was amazing to work with. It was worth the flight from Portland to work with this dealership. Bruce S.

Raul (CubanPapi) Sardina
Jun 07, 2018 -

Camp Chevrolet Cadillac responded

Thank you so much for your feedback, Bruce. We greatly appreciate the opportunity to work with you and earn your business. I will be sure to share your feedback with Raul. Please let us know if we can ever help you in the future. Best regards, Jim Johnson - General Manager - jimjohnson@lithia.com

May 27, 2018

"Amazing Customer Service!!! "

- The dancing lady 😉

Esmeshay, Jordan, Zeb and David helped me and my family, and they are the most kindest, thoughtful people you could come across in a business establishment. Great job Camp Chevrolet and Cadillac for having such an amazing working crew, felt part of the dealership family. It was nice to get that welcome feeling!! I’m sure the entire crew is awesome, but I mainly had the pleasure of working with these four beautiful souls, and I will remember them forever. Again, thank you!! Lots of love!

David McCaughey
Jordan Nissen
Zeb Zilar
Other Employees : Esmeshay Haynes
May 17, 2018

"BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER HAD IN A DEALERSHIP"

- Jyoshikawa

Cody Edwards at Camp Chevrolet was very patient, always smiled and was very helpful. Please make this guy a manager! He explained everything thoroughly and I was very impressed with the experience. I loved it and I will be back to see Cody!