Capital Luxury Cars

Kevin C.  Twomey, Volvo Sales and Leasing Consultant, Capital Luxury Cars

Kevin C. Twomey

Volvo Sales and Leasing Consultant

December 28, 2017

"Super helpful in getting parts!"

- ImPrettyMuchAMechanic

I called this dealership in search of a specific part for my Volvo, and Kevin and John went above and beyond in helping me track it down. We were able to text back and forth pictures of the part and schematics to confirm the right part number. Super helpful, definitely recommend reaching out to them if you need any help!

December 08, 2017

"They go the extra mile!"

- mgr

I own a 2016 XC90 and needed snow tires for the winter. I was going to buy them from the Tire Rack and have them shipped to Capital Luxury Cars for installation. When I called the dealership to arrange for installation, I spoke with Kevin Davis in parts. He has been there for 32 years and I can understand why. He is EXTREMELY knowledgeable and goes above and beyond to take care of any customer -- regardless if you purchased your car from their dealership or not. The tires I needed were in limited supply, but, somehow, Kevin was able to get them delivered by the next business day. And what was the cost? He matched the price I would have had to pay Tire Rack to deliver them to my door. In fact, everyone I dealt with at Capital Luxury Cars has been a pleasure to deal with and they treat everyone like family. I would like to thank Anthony in sales, Alissa and Tony in service, Kevin, Tom and John in parts. Because of you, I will be returning to Capital Luxury Cars time and time again.

Anthony Tebano
Tom Herold

October 03, 2017

"Always a positive experience."

- Tom S.

I recently managed to hit a pothole in a road construction zone (Delamr) and picked up a sidewall puncture on a tire that was on its last 3/8" anyway. Consulted with Kevin Davis via e-mail about getting in for a new set of Michelin Pilot Super Sports for my S60-R and told him what my desired price range was, based on my reconnaissance at Tire Rack online. That was on a Saturday. He got right back to me -- from home, I presume -- and said he'd have my answers by Sunday. The following day he not only beat Tire Rack's price, but said he'd have the tires ready for mounting on Monday -- the next day! I know these are not tires that are kept in stock at the dealership, so Kevin exceeded all reasonable customer expectations by getting these special-order tires on my car on the next business day following my initial e-mail to him. This was not the first time, or even the second, that Kevin has impressed me so much with his remarkable quick turnaround time on special-order "R" parts or tires, so I'm glad to have this opportunity to send some praise his way! Five-star customer service!

Used 2017 Volvo XC60, $38495