Capital Luxury Cars

Kevin C.  Twomey, Volvo Sales and Leasing Consultant, Capital Luxury Cars

Kevin C. Twomey

Volvo Sales and Leasing Consultant

October 03, 2017

"Always a positive experience."

- Tom S.

I recently managed to hit a pothole in a road construction zone (Delamr) and picked up a sidewall puncture on a tire that was on its last 3/8" anyway. Consulted with Kevin Davis via e-mail about getting in for a new set of Michelin Pilot Super Sports for my S60-R and told him what my desired price range was, based on my reconnaissance at Tire Rack online. That was on a Saturday. He got right back to me -- from home, I presume -- and said he'd have my answers by Sunday. The following day he not only beat Tire Rack's price, but said he'd have the tires ready for mounting on Monday -- the next day! I know these are not tires that are kept in stock at the dealership, so Kevin exceeded all reasonable customer expectations by getting these special-order tires on my car on the next business day following my initial e-mail to him. This was not the first time, or even the second, that Kevin has impressed me so much with his remarkable quick turnaround time on special-order "R" parts or tires, so I'm glad to have this opportunity to send some praise his way! Five-star customer service!

September 06, 2017

"Sense of relief "

- Annabellion

Over the last 3 plus years I have been going to Volvo service, the mechanic that always educates and informs is Bill. He helps you understand the why, I appreciate the time and effort to do that. I always feel much better leaving then when I go in.

September 03, 2017

"Stranded with flat tire "

- Swissmiss

Kevin Davis provided the. best customer service ever. I had a flat tire and he came to where I was, put on my spare and took my tire to be repaired. Thanks a million!

New 2017 Land Rover Discovery, $49263