Carbone Ford Bennington

Salesperson

August 18, 2017

"Disappointed with dealership"

- KN

Purchased a car on July 31,2017 from Carbone Auto Group Ford, Hyundai in Bennington, Vermont. Spoke with Jeff D. On the phone prior to making the almost 3 hour ride to the dealership. The car was in excellent condition and drove as it should. I specifically asked if the car was in need of anything prior to driving over. Jeff told me that the car was in need of nothing and had "new" tires. They looked fine, though I honestly didn't look at them closely. I accepted a lowball offer on my trade as the car "needed nothing" and it was going to fit our family's changing needs. Once home the low tire pressure light came on, all tires were different pressures one almost double recommended pressure, and they were snow tires that had a season or so left on them according to the business I have used and trusted for many years for service, doesn't sound like new tires for a car purchased in July. They also did not send the paperwork to register the car in my state overnight as I was told they would , but it arrived a week later after emailing about the paperwork and tires. Jeff argued with me on the phone stating that the tires were not snows. I sent him pictures of all 4 tires and have not heard back since. These people do not seem to stand behind their word. After having to spend an additional $1,000.00 + on actual new tires, the car now meets our family's needs. If this dealership said the car would need tires there would have been no problem with the transaction, they would have replaced the tires or lowered the price accordingly. Update 8/31/17 after email communication (on 8/15/17) with Larry Cole, manager of the dealership regarding how to resolve the issue about the "new tires" on the car purchased, Mr. Cole stopped responding and has made no attempt to resolve the problem. I would not do business with this dealership again and would share my opinion with anyone who asked about the dealership. This dealership was very friendly prior to the purchase of the car.

Jeffery Devoid, Larry Cole

July 08, 2017

"New Mustang"

- TimG

Stopped by to look at a Mustang I had seen online at Carbone Ford. We were met promptly by Jason Battis and told him what we're looking for. He showed us the car and we took it for a test drive. Jason answered all of our questions promptly and accurately and was a pleasure to deal with. He walked us through the buying process, explaning every option and made it as simple as possible. It a few hours we closed the deal and drove home in our new car. Jason made the experience stress free and easy, he is a definite asset for the Carbone Auto group

Other Employees : Jason Battis

June 30, 2017

"Absolutely the best! "

- J

Jason Battis helped me to find the perfect car at the perfect price for my needs. From selecting and test driving (thanks Alan!) to finalizing the business part withJeff I can't believe how comfortable the team at Carbone Ford made me feel. Best car buying experience ever! Thanks guys!

Other Employees : Jason Battis