Carbone Ford Bennington

3.9
Seth Harrington, Sales, Carbone Ford Bennington

Seth Harrington

February 16, 2018

"Traded Ford Explorer for a Ford Edge"

- MCKIMWM Verified Customer

Sales listened to my desire to trade my 2014 Ford Explorer in for a Ford Edge. They showed me a 2012 Edge Limited, after the test drive and agreeing on the trade in value of the Explorer; I drove away in the Edge with the odometer showing 15,000 miles less than what the Explorer had on it. The bonus was the Ford Edge Limited provided me with more factory accessories I was also looking for and needless to say, I am loving it!

Alan Boyd

February 09, 2018

"Bought one which led to buying our second!"

- charlieagreda Verified Customer

So we contacted them about a truck they had listed and the staff was prompt and attentive of negotiating a price to purchase the vehicle. Because of that we decided to ask if they would be interested in selling us a second vehicle. Well we stuck the deal and purchased two trucks and we are very happy with the staff that really cares! They will get my referrals and my repeat business and hat's off and cheers to all at Carbone's!

Seth Harrington
Valerie Sawin

February 05, 2018

"Quick and great service "

- RICHMARC47 Verified Customer

fast service! Had my truck serviced here for a long time always got in right away very little wait time and give me a chance to look at the new trucks

Jenna Lyons