Carbone Honda Toyota of Bennington

Honda Sales

November 03, 2017

"Ryan O'Neil in service"

- rudz

I Own a 2017 CRV< I am from Pennsylvania was in Bennington to help my daughter relocate. I had my oil changed in Pennsylvania the day before I left for Bennington. My wife drove my car as I drove a U-Haul. My wife and daughter said my car had an unusual odor, on Saturday on opening the hood I found they had forgot to put my oil cap on, there was oil all over the engine and I was down 3 quarts of oil. As they had no oil caps in stock Ryan was going to remove one from one of their CRV's on hand put it on my vehicle so I can go home. When adding oil to my vehicle Ryan noticed my cap wedged between the wires so I was able to wash the oil off the engine and with the help of Ryan and the parts mgr. I was able to be on my way. I can't thank both gentlemen enough for going out of their way to take care of my problem, someone out of state on a Saturday. It is refreshing to know their are people out there who are thoughtful and caring.

Ryan O'Neil
Other Employees : Not sure of the name of the parts person

October 23, 2017

"Awesome experience!"

- Blue Maggie

I loved the personal attention and service I received from Brain Oakley and Carbone Toyota. I absolutely love my new car! It is amazing and is getting even better gas mileage than Brain said it would! WWHHHOOO!! HHOOOO!!

Sarah Battis

October 09, 2017

"rollover lease from Carbone"

- whet4710

We work with Brian Oakley at Carbone and have leased for four cycles of 3 years each. Loyalty is a consideration at Carbone. Brian stayed in touch with us over the course of the last lease and notified us of current incentives for re-up as expiration neared. Brian went the additional step of discussing our excellent credit history and loyalty with the manager both of which made a difference in the final cost of the new lease. Brian also is very knowledgeable regarding the latest features on the new models and makes himself available at time of lease and in the weeks following to explain new features, especially the electronics. We continue to be impressed with his service.

Used 2014 Ford F-150, $29000