Carbone Honda Toyota of Bennington

Toyota/Honda Sales
Sarah Battis, Finance Manager, Carbone Honda Toyota of Bennington

Sarah Battis

March 27, 2018

"First Rate Knowledge & Customer Care"

- JEANNE D FEDER

I went to Carbone Honda in Bennington, VT, to transfer my Honda Civic lease to ownership and it was one of the finest business experiences I have had. I had to finance the purchase and Jason Battis and Sarah Battis, in their financing department made it a relaxing, very positive experience. They were extremely patient, very knowledgeable and easygoing throughout the loan process. In addition, while I was working with them, the car was completely detailed and I got to drive home in a car that looked one day old. Having spent much of my life in NYC and Los Angeles, it was such a good experience to have no waiting time and a 100% positive customer experience, both with car details and the ease of getting loan approval. In addition, I live in nearby Massachusetts and they handle all registration paperwork, visit the Mass. auto registration dept. for you and deliver the license plates to your home. I recommend Jason, Sarah and Carbone to everyone.

Jason Battis
Sarah Battis

March 02, 2018

"Pleasant, Positive, Enlightened Experience"

- Vtnurse

With Carbone Honda website, I was able to view their inventory on line, choose a car that met my expectations & read reviews about the vehicle before I even test drove it. Aidan, finance manager, took the stress away from me while obtaining the best possible interest rate for my loan. And Joe Baity, sales, walked me thru all the bells & whistles my Honda had to offer in addition to the stack of manuals he handed me. They made me feel like I was the only customer in the dealership that day. Never rushed, answered all my questions, & remained pleasant throughout the process.

Joseph Baity
Aidan Charbonneau

February 02, 2018

"Jimmie is wonderful!"

- cars2018*

Thank you! You are wonderful to work with. Last week at this time, I wasn't even considering a new car and you made the whole process happen. You are great at what you do.

Jimmie Muscatello