Cardinale Way Hyundai

Joyce McCarter

January 28, 2018

"Excellent service"

- Panellasusan456

Experience was excellent from beginning to end. Label was great. He was professional, courteous and knowledgeable about Hyundai. He answered every question without hesitation. Lavel also shared with me about the history of Hyundai, which I thought very interesting. Semere (sp) was very professional and courteous too. The entire process went smoothly. I would definitely recommend Hyundai to my friends, especially the Corona location. I truly love my car. Thank you very much.

Lavel Darty
Other Employees : Semere (sp)

January 13, 2018

"Worst dealership ever"

- AV0707

This dealership lied, misrepresented, and said whatever it took to get us in a used car which ended up spending a month in the shop. We were called at least once a month for the last year of our lease asking us to come in and look around. Our lease was up in December. In October we saw a used truck on their website. We came in and liked it, but expressed concern about ending our lease early. We were told all we would pay was October's payment, and a restock fee of $400 because we weren't purchasing the vehicle or getting in another lease. Several times I asked different individuals, so I don't pay a lease termination fee, and was told no. The truck was a lemon. The day after taking it home, the check engine light came on. It spent 4 weeks in the shop, was even sent back to the manufacturer. During that time, yes, I did have to make November's payment on the lease, because I was lied to, I also of course had to pay on the truck (which was in the shop). This totalled $800 on two vehicles I was not driving. The general manager apologized that I was misinformed, but said there was nothing he could do about it. After finally getting my truck back, I received a notice from Hyundai finance. I would be paying the restock fee, which I anticipated, but also a $490 lease termination fee. I will also be charged for any damages of course, which there are none and we also were well under mileage. Nobody can help me resolve this. Everyone passes the buck along. GM blames the salesperson, corporate blames the dealership, finance says the dealership should reimburse me but they can't waive it. I will tell all my friends not to go here, not only because they lie but Hyundai doesn't have a good corporate structure. I'll stick with Honda, which has excellent customer service and Norm Reeves Cerritos is the best. I have purchased 2 cars from them and leased one. I was even over the miles on one and the finance company waived it since I was a repeat customer.

Roman

January 11, 2018

"Internet sale"

- Carson100

Getting the internet price is complicated, but since I qualified for everything offered it was easy thank to Freddy Haddah. The Santa Fe was perfect for my needs: seats 7, space for basketball kids, tows enough.

Freddy Haddad