Cardinale Way Mazda

Mazda Certified Sales Guide
Joean Senatore, Finance Director, Cardinale Way Mazda

Joean Senatore

Finance Director
Darlene Ledbetter, Elite Master Mazda Certified Sales Consultant, Cardinale Way Mazda

Darlene Ledbetter

Elite Master Mazda Certified Sales Consultant
Thomas Michael, General Sales Manager, Cardinale Way Mazda

Thomas Michael

January 14, 2018

"Purchase of CX-5"

- Davidlparmer

Jordan got us the car we wanted within the monthly payment we asked for. He wasn’t pushy and was very patient and nice. Great personality and I didn’t feel pressured.

Jordan Gustafson

January 11, 2018

"First car for my son--outstanding experience!"

- Anthony

I purchased my son's first car from Corrie. We couldn't have had a better experience...fair, professional, courteous, knowledgeable. My son even commented later on Corrie's genuinely nice way and friendly, professional approach. I highly recommend her and Cardinale Way!

Corrie Wright

January 11, 2018

" Satisfying experience.."

- Iam Ortsac

I received a good deal and was able to get me in and out quickly . I absolutely love my new Mazda 6 touring.. I recommend my family and friends to buy cars at Mazda CardinaleWay..

James and Carlo