Cardinale Way Mazda

Mazda Certified Sales Guide
Joean Senatore, Finance Director, Cardinale Way Mazda

Joean Senatore

Finance Director
Darlene Ledbetter, Elite Master Mazda Certified Sales Consultant, Cardinale Way Mazda

Darlene Ledbetter

Elite Master Mazda Certified Sales Consultant
Thomas Michael, General Sales Manager, Cardinale Way Mazda

Thomas Michael

January 22, 2018

"Even better than I had hoped"

- Mark in Phoenix

From the first phone call I felt comfortable with Cardinale Way Mazda, but the actual visit was downright pleasant. Seriously. I've had more than a dozen dealership experiences over the years (I'll spare this review my overall opinion :)) and working with the Cardinale Mazda team was totally different from all others. Corrie was genuinely interested ONLY in matching us with something we loved - it was literally as though we were walking around with a knowledgeable friend - she had more questions than comments, she wanted to hear details about what we like, what we dislike, etc. and she never pressured or attempted to persuade us. She was happy, patient, accommodating (understatement!) and if she didn't know something she simply said so, and then found the answer for us. When it came time to work with the finance person, Irvin was great too - he's a pleasant and knowledgeable gentleman with a great sense of humor (seriously, a finance guy who I could hang out with and talk to without ever glancing at the clock? THAT'S special :)) The whole team is down-to-earth, it was just remarkable. And Corrie checked in with us to make sure Irvin was moving things along quickly so we get out before rush hour :) (wasn't necessary - I'd have been happy to stay all day, but Irvin had us on our way FAST). Again I've never had an experience like this and I look forward now to my next car-buying experience, Cardinale Way Mazda will be the first place I go, no question about it.

Corrie Wright

January 21, 2018

"My Car buying experience "

- Frankiecool

Everyone at Cardinale Way was extremely helpful when it came to purchasing my new car. Especially Matt Shelton the salesman and Thomas Michael the Manager. I will definitely recommend to everyone I know to visit them when purchasing a vehicle.

Thomas Michael
Matt Shelton

January 18, 2018

"Amazing experience "

- Lexie

I had an amazing experience and left feeling very confident in my purchase. I Was in and out quickly, And never felt pushed into anything. highly recommend Cardinale way and David!

David Starlin