Cardinale Way Mazda

Mazda Certified Sales Guide
Corrie Wright, INTERNET SALES MANAGER, Cardinale Way Mazda

Corrie Wright

INTERNET SALES MANAGER
Darlene Ledbetter, Elite Master Mazda Certified Sales Consultant, Cardinale Way Mazda

Darlene Ledbetter

Elite Master Mazda Certified Sales Consultant
Joean Senatore, Finance Director, Cardinale Way Mazda

Joean Senatore

Finance Director

December 17, 2017

"Mazda CX 5 PURCHASE! "

- taysinodis

I worked with Jason Lunday and Matt Shelton at this dealership. They were amazing! Jason made sure I got the exact car I wanted, and Matt explained all the features of the car to me! The process was smooth and I am extremely satisfied.

Other Employees : Jason Lunday

December 12, 2017

"warm, welcoming and supportive experience"

- ZoomZoom

Above and beyond service and experience. Matt and Donnie did an outstanding job at listening, being creative and assisting me with driving off the lot with my new vehicle. I purchased a car 7 years ago from them and intentionally went back to this dealership, knowing they take such great care. Purchasing a car comes with lots of apprehension and they treat you honestly and truly want you to be happy and complete with the experience. I am grateful in this day of busy and impersonal customer service, that there are still businesses that pride themselves on being truthful, helpful and kind.

Other Employees : Donnie Mortier

December 10, 2017

"Best Dealership!!!"

- juliasee2012

My fiancé and I were contacted by Corrie via email and later received a call to go in to see what they could do for us. Each time we would visit other dealerships they would tell us to come back with more down payment, and were very pushy to get the most expensive there was but not at Cardinale Way Mazda! Corrie genuinely cared for what we could afford and answered all of our questions. She worked out all the numbers within minutes and tried absolutely everything she could to get us the best deal there was for us. Her service was over and beyond what I had expected going into a dealership. We ran into a problem that had us there longer than we should’ve been there, but it was not in their control. My fiancé’s insurance didn’t want to make arrangements over the phone—they wanted us to go in just to add me as a driver. Corrie then offered to drive us there, but Corrie figured it all out. Before driving to my fiancé’s insurance office, Corrie called a few different people to help us with the insurance issue, and decided we deserved a better insurance company and had us meet CJ. We then went in to see CJ, he worked out our insurance problem in just 30 minutes. If it wasn’t for CJ and Corrie we would’ve not been able to drive out that day, with full coverage, low monthly payment, and a memorable amazing experience! We will definitely be back for our future car purchases! Thank you CJ and Corrie! (:

CJ Johnson