Cardinale Way Mazda

Mazda Certified Sales Guide
Corrie Wright, INTERNET SALES MANAGER, Cardinale Way Mazda

Corrie Wright

INTERNET SALES MANAGER
Darlene Ledbetter, Elite Master Mazda Certified Sales Consultant, Cardinale Way Mazda

Elite Master Mazda Certified Sales Consultant
Joean Senatore, Finance Director, Cardinale Way Mazda

Joean Senatore

Finance Director

November 21, 2017

"Great experience at this Mazda dealership!"

- tom167

From my initial phone call to signing the financial papers, the staff at Cardinale Way Mazda were very warm, honest and easy to work with. I felt comfortable talking to and working with the salesman, Matt Shelton. He took all my information over the phone and gave me a great deal on my trade in. When another dealership made a counter offer Matt came back with a better offer. He and the management wanted my business and gave me a great offer on the car I wanted to lease....the CX-5. They didn't hesitate to include the options I requested. Matt took the time to explain all the features of the car during and after the test drive. He is a down to earth, honest salesman who listens and makes sure you get what you want in a car. I'm 67 years old. I have purchased many cars in my life and I don't hesitate to say that this has been the easiest, most enjoyable experience I have ever had with a dealership.

Thomas Michael
Matt Shelton
Other Employees : Steve Martel

November 21, 2017

"Stress Free"

- Beks1272

This was my first car purchase and the staff went out of their way to ensure I was comfortable I left feeling confident I made a good choice.

November 17, 2017

"Highly Recommended!"

- Trix

Darlene Ledbetter had been an awesome Sales Consultant. She ensures the best for me and my family. The whole family is enjoying the cars she recommended for us.

Cardinale Way Mazda, Mesa, AZ, 85206