Carl Black Roswell

Joe Stabile

Nick Grieme, Sales, Carl Black Roswell

"Carl Black is Great."

- I drive a Buick

I am a retired woman and I have owned many, many cars in many cities around the country. I only go to the dealership for service. I have never in my 50+ years of car ownership have I ever appreciated a dealership as much as I do Carl Black. I always feel like my car and I are being taken care of not being taken advantage off. I recently purchased a vehicle here solely based on my experience with the dealership’s service department. Tommy Webb is the best. My salesman Nick was also a pleasure to work with.

Other Employees : Tommy Webb in service department

June 22, 2018

"Healing and A New Beginning "

- Rebecca02

Life changes. Our future is sometimes not clear....when my husband died of cancer in Dallas, Texas, I was left with financial issues. I moved in with our oldest daughter and her family in Sandy Springs, Ga. With their guidance, I started moving forward. The number one compact car according to Consumer Report is the Buick Regal. With tears and determination from my family, I went with a friend to Carl Black.... I believe that God orders Hus children’s steps and that nothing is by accident! Nick was my there to guide, strengthen, and encourage me to get my Buick Regal. I got a childhood favorite car ( my Dad’s), and I my family trust me on the road!!! Traveling to see friends and family is one of my greatest pleasures. In closing, my service on my car is wonderful and always a good experience. I see Nick as a friend who checks on me and my Regal. THANK YOU!!! Everyone!!!

"Satisfaction customer service"

- Nanlohy123

Help a lot with all the papers work that I did not know,and they explained care fully before I signed,that the best dealer I ever had...good job Carl black,specially,nick grieme..sales person who always help...

Used 2015 Nissan Frontier, $21992