Carl's Buick GMC

Shawn Liggett

November 08, 2018

"Simple "

- Dream truck

Mr. John D is the most laid back guy I have ever worked with . I hate pushy salesman who take forever to satisfy the deal. I recommend him 100%! This is the easiest process I have ever had to purchase a vehicle.

John Dawedeit

November 02, 2018

"Great Service "

- daletris

I would like to thank Jack Hines and Jackie Marlow in financing. They were awesome in the purchase of my car. I would highly recommend them.

Jack Hine
Other Employees : Jackie Marlow Finance

October 19, 2018

"Impulse Buy"

- sunshine34996

I was at the dealer to service my 2 yr. old Buick. I was walking through the showroom to stay cool on my way to TJMaxx. It was quiet in the showroom so I stopped to look at an Encore. Three hours later I was the proud owner of a 2018 Buick Encore. It was easy and fun.

John Harper
Shawn Liggett
Other Employees : Sal the financial contact and Paul the sales manager.

Used 2014 GMC Sierra 1500, $27500