Carl's Buick GMC

GSM

December 11, 2018

"Hands down the best "

- Kevinstone3

Just would like to say a huge thank you to Jack Hine the car salesman that help me get into my 2014 Chevy Silverado Z71 once on the car lot he did not pressure me at all was very friendly greeting me well it probably was the best car dealership I've ever experienced and car salesman hands down also Jackie with financing she did an absolutely great job made everything quick and easy explained every question I had very helpful and also rich Elmiason the used car salesman manager that help me get into my Chevy Z71 and with my trade in they all did a very good job and I would recommend anybody I know to them

Jack Hine
Other Employees : Jackie and rich

November 24, 2018

"Amazing service"

- Karenspotts

This is the 2nd car I bought at Carl’s. John Harper sold me both vehicles. He is kind honest and diligent and made sure I got just the vehicle I wanted. Thank you !

November 14, 2018

"Great experience "

- Kkquinn1

Quick, friendly, and understanding! Everything exceeded my expectations. Very happy with my purchase and how smooth the transaction was to get into a new (used) vehicle!

Used 2013 Toyota Tundra, $19500