Central Maine Toyota - Service Center

19 Reviews of Central Maine Toyota - Service Center

November 01, 2018

"Another positive visit"

- me

Once again, excellent service, fast turn around, informative, friendly, positive, and reasonably priced. Kevin went out of his way to answer my questions, keep me informed, and give me prompt and personal service.

Nov 08, 2018 -

Central Maine Toyota responded

Central Maine Motors Auto Group prides ourselves on how we treat our customers and reviews like yours help us to make sure that we're meeting our standards. Thanks again.

October 25, 2018

"My first service appointment at Central maine toyota"

- Stan

This was my first visit for service on our 2018 Camry. The wait time was not long at all and the waiting area is comfortable and relaxing.

Nov 08, 2018 -

Central Maine Toyota responded

Your feedback means a lot and we're glad that you've shared with us. Feel free to call or email anytime you have questions or concerns.

August 03, 2018

"Excellent service and professionals"

- bren6176

Quick service with friendly, professional people. Called as soon as my car was finish. It took no time at all. Thank you for friendly service.

I remember Terri but I can't remember the others names. Sorry
Aug 07, 2018 -

Central Maine Toyota responded

We appreciate your feedback and are happy to hear that we were able to meet your needs. Thank you for sharing your experience and we look forward to seeing you again!

June 21, 2018

"GREAT SERVICE EXCELLENT EMPLOYEES"

- bdusty

ABSOLUTLEY LOVE TOYOTA AND THE SERVICE I RECIEVE. BOUGHT MY TOYOTA AT BERLIN CITY INPORTLAND AND TAKE MY 4 RUNNER TO WATERVILLE FOR UPDATES, SERVICE AND IM VERY IMPRESSED HOW WELL THEY TAKE CARE OF YOU AND YOUR RIDE.

Phil Roy
Jun 22, 2018 -

Central Maine Toyota responded

We greatly appreciate your business and look forward to assisting you with your future sales and service needs.

May 22, 2018

"Brake job"

- Ann

I was pleased, as usual, with the courtesy of the staff, the job performed and the time to complete it, and being able to get a rental at a reduced cost. I also appreciate the senior discount on Wednesday.

May 23, 2018 -

Central Maine Toyota responded

We appreciate your feedback and are happy to hear that we were able to meet your needs. We always strive to provide the utmost in quality and customer satisfaction. We look forward to assisting you with your future sales and service needs.

May 15, 2018

"Teri Hichborn..Always star service.."

- ToyotaDianne

Every time I need service for my Toyota she has the knowledge and kindness to help with whatever service my Toyota Corolla needs..she is a " gem" in the Toyota Service department....

May 16, 2018 -

Central Maine Toyota responded

Thanks for the great feedback! We're glad you enjoyed your visit and we'll be happy to help in the future.

March 26, 2018

"BEEN MY DEALER FOR OVER 15 YEARS!!!"

- Sara Lacasse

Always friendly, always helpful, fair and knowledgeable. I wouldn't go anywhere else. I have all my family buying from this dealership now! Excellent service after the sale.

Bryan James
Bob McQuillan
Other Employees : Josh Buntin
Mar 26, 2018 -

Central Maine Toyota responded

It's great to know that our team took such great care of you. We look forward to seeing you again in the future for your sales and service needs!

March 17, 2018

"Service"

- KatsR4

This service was totally different from past experiences. It was as though you were on your good behavior. Normally dislike service department extremely. Thank you

Other Employees : do not recall name of service person
March 07, 2018

"Friendly, Knowledgeable, Dependable"

- me

As I say to others, everyone there is knowledgeable about the mechanics of my vehicle, helpful with advice, pleasant, efficient, friendly. It is always a pleasant experience.

Mar 13, 2018 -

February 03, 2018

"Had a headlight changed"

- Amy D Lessard

Headlight bulb changed on driver’s side. Very expensive bulb ( but got a senior citizen discount). The bulb works fine but is directed upon to the trees not on the road ahead.

I don’t remember
Feb 05, 2018 -

Central Maine Toyota responded

Thank you for your feedback. Please stop in at your convenience and we will take a look at the bulb for you.