Certified Benz and Beemer

6938 Reviews of Certified Benz and Beemer

February 18, 2019

"Great service"

- jgoddard15

Matthew Melons was very helpful and very responsive to any questions I had. I was not rushed into a decision and was treated well throughout the whole process.

Matthew Melone
Feb 19, 2019 -

Certified Benz and Beemer responded

Dear jgoddard15: We really appreciate your business and your 5 Star review! Thanks for sharing with us about the great service you received from Matthew. We look forward to the opportunity to assist you again in the future.

February 18, 2019

"Extremely satisfied "

- Martin314

Great customer service. Ted was great and easy to work with. Quick service. in and out driving a car in no time. Great team work within the dealer ship, very impressed.

Ted Schwartz
Paul Marschall

Certified Benz and Beemer responded

Dear Martin314: We do aim to provide our customers with outstanding service and appreciate your kind words regarding Ted and the CBB team in that regard. We sincerely appreciate your business and hope to have the opportunity to provide you with another 5 Star experience in the future,

February 17, 2019

"Great customer service "

- I am bmw

Today I purchased a BMW from Certified Benz & Beemer due to the great customer service of Carl Pickett he had excellent customer service friendly and very knowledgeable of the products that they had in stock will come back again due to the great customer service of Carl Pickett

Carl Pickett
Feb 19, 2019 -

Certified Benz and Beemer responded

Dear I am bmw: Thanks so much for the 5 Star review! It's great to hear that Carl provided you with great customer service. We sincerely appreciate your business and are excited to hear that you would come back to do business with Carl and CBB again, Please let us know when we can assist you with anything in the future.

February 17, 2019

"Great out of state transaction"

- Cwingman

Found vehicle online. Clicked the contact me button and within the hour I was talking to my salesman who was beyond helpful with everything leading up to me taking delivery 3 days later. Great vehicle, great price, Great people to deal with. Very happy

Jamie Herbranson

Certified Benz and Beemer responded

Dear Cwingman: Great review too! We are delighted to hear that your out-of-state purchase was so easy and that you are very happy with the process. Thank you so much for choosing CBB and sharing your feedback with us, We hope to have the pleasure of working with you again.

February 17, 2019

"Great service, knowledgeable, professional, and courteous "

- Bosco3477

Ryan Carney is one of the best. His knowledge extends far beyond "What color car are you looking for" or "Check out this radio". This was definitely my second pleasant experience in the many car shopping experiences. Ryan Carney is very relaxed and has interesting and informative conversation. This dealership provides an extensive certification process on every vehicle and it is evident with a thorough inspection under the hood. We came to look at a specific car and left with that specific car. It was quite a pleasant change from the typical bait and switch.

Ryan Carney

Certified Benz and Beemer responded

Dear Bosco3477: We really appreciate you taking the time to let our customers know about the professional and courteous service you received working with Ryan. We are delighted that you recognized our extensive certification process too. Thank you so much for choosing Certified Benz & Beemer and for your kind review. We hope to have the pleasure of assisting you again in the future.

February 17, 2019

"Above and beyond to deliver a product and a smile "

- F250diesel

Ricardo not only set the example in what customer service is supposed to look like but he also delivered the exact vehicle I wanted. Ricardo went above and beyond to make my buying experience comfortable and smooth. What an amazing team of people with such great attitudes and great customer satisfaction.

Ricardo Padilla
Robert Sajdak

Certified Benz and Beemer responded

Dear F250diesel: Thanks so much for providing your feedback regarding the attitude of our sales staff. We are also happy to hear that Ricardo went above and beyond to make your purchase so smooth and easy. We are grateful for your business and look forward to the next time that we can provide you with a 5 Star experience.

February 17, 2019

"Very helpful and respectful. "

- Josh23

Came in to look at a Wrangler in their pre-owned department, and we had a pleasant experience. Ricardo helped us and was very friendly and upfront with us. The dealership is very nice and has an amazing assortment of high end luxury vehicles. I would come again in a heartbeat to buy another vehicle from them.

Ricardo Padilla

Certified Benz and Beemer responded

Dear Josh: Thanks so much for sharing about our amazing inventory of top notch vehicles as well as the friendly and helpful service that Ricardo provided. We appreciate the opportunity to earn your business and we look forward to helping you again.

"As expected"

- ctr375566

Even though it took a long time due to me, Robert was patient and respectful. Would refer him to friends and buy another car from him.

Robert Kirkwood

Certified Benz and Beemer responded

Dear ctr375566: Thanks so much for taking the time to compliment the patient customer service that you received from Robert. We really appreciate your business as well as your referral of CBB to your friends. Please let us know when we can help them (and you again) in the future.

"No pressure....."

- SimonC

I first dropped by this dealership one evening as it was convenient and had some very cool cars. The sales person approached me and I thought..."here we go"... I couldn't have been more wrong. This is an awesome dealership/sales model. The sales staff listened to my needs and wants. They pointed me in the direction of vehicles that fit my purpose and budget. They gave me the website address and recommended I go home, look through their inventory, and let them know if there were any specific vehicles I was interested in. There was no pressure, no "what can I do to make you buy a car today?", no upsell, no showing me vehicles that would have torn at my heart strings versus my purse strings. I'd visit this dealership to buy another car in a heartbeat and I would and will recommend them to anyone. Ted and Que were great. Thank you.

Naimul "Que" Sadeque
Ted Schwartz

Certified Benz and Beemer responded

Simon: We are so glad that to hear that we did not meet your expectations! It's great that Que and Ted helped you to understand that Certified Benz & Beemer provides a friendly, zero pressure environment for its customers. We are glad you also appreciated your selection of "cool cars" too. We are grateful for your business as well as your recommendation of CBB to others. Please do not hesitate to let us know if there is anything we can do for you in the future,

"Great Experience!"

- Good, A

This was the first time I have been to this dealership and what a great experience. In the past I always wondered if I made a mistake or did I pay to much for my new car, but this time I had no doubts that I was dealt with very fairly and professionally! I would highly recommend Certified Benz and Beemer when buying a car!

Danny Quintana
Jamie George

Certified Benz and Beemer responded

Dear Good,A: Thanks so much for choosing Certified Benz & Beemer and for your 5 Star review! We are so happy to hear about your great car buying experience and that Danny and Jamie treated you so fairly and professionally. We look forward to helping you again in the future,

181 - 190 of 6,938 results