Charles Barker Toyota

Internet Sales and Leasing Specialist

November 08, 2018

"New car purchase"

- fletch0206

Best vehicle purchasing experience that I have had to date. Ray Aiden was extremely helpful and professional as well being very receptive to all the questions my wife I had about the car we purchased. Ray was very informative and there was no sales pressure, so it was very easy to come to a decision on a vehicle and feel good about my choice. I have had only good experiences with CB Toyota and I am looking forward to that continuing in the future.

Ray Aiden
Chris Hilliker
Other Employees : Lydia Green

September 24, 2018

"Great experience as a first time buyer "

- kimberly22

This was my first time buying a car from a dealership and I could not have have a better experience. Paul was great; he was very communicative, worked hard to get me the best deals and made the process easy and comfortable! Highly recommend buying a car here!

Paul Bunch
Chris Hilliker

September 17, 2018

"Not trustworthy!"

- cagray

This may or may not be the reasoning for the way this played out but either way, I'm a woman!!! A couple of months ago my Toyota 4 runner just died on the side of the road. I had it towed to Charles Barker Toyota where they disagnosed the problem as the alternator and the battery. The charges were a little short of $1000.00 which I paid and left thinking all was well. A couple weeks go by and my truck won't start, completly dead. I lifted the hood to discover that the battery cables on the new battery had never been tightened down and the bracket that holds the battery in place had not been tightened and was now missing. When I went in to tell the dealer there was never an apology offered or any compensation. Fast forward a few more weeks and I need a state inspection and I notice when I brake it pulls to the right. I show for my appointment and am told for it to be looked at it will cost me $125.00. They take it back to have a look and come to me with what my problems are and the cost will be $3683.17 for brake calipers and a long list of things they feel I should do. They rejected it for state inspection also. I demanded my truck be brought around no work done and a made a promise to never return and that includes to purchase another truck which I am in the market for at this time. Buyer beware, its about as dishonest as I've ever been treated. I did get it repaired within 3 hours and state inspected for $349.19 and a local garage!

Darrick Williams/ Service