Charles Boyd Chevrolet Cadillac Buick GMC of Henderson, NC - Service Center

14 Lifetime Service Reviews

250 Ruin Creek Rd, Henderson, North Carolina 27536

14 Reviews of Charles Boyd Chevrolet Cadillac Buick GMC of Henderson, NC - Service Center

August 14, 2018

"Awesome service department "

- jennyh

I am a firm believer that the customer is not always right. And in this case as the customer I was wrong, yet everyone was so polite and helpful. I could have not asked for better service. Would recommend to anyone and will definitely use again.

Heather Swingle
July 26, 2018

"Great Staff. Outstanding service"

- WaltSlaton

I have used Charles Boyd service for now 8 years. They have always been great. I would put their service above other Cadillac dealers I have had dealing with. Plus their sales staff is always friendly and helpful even if the vehicle wasn't purchased there. Christy Dunnegan is a GREAT service rep, writer, whatever you want to call her. She is very knowledgeable and willing to help even with the really dumb questions. Diane Asher is very helpful also. I did not buy this car there but she is always willing to help in any way she can. She will go out of her way to get status or whatever you need. Overall the staff at Charles Boyd is great but these 2 are excellent.

Christy Dunnegan
July 22, 2018

"The customer service is excellent!!"

- Blessed433

Diane is a great customer service representative. My experience was awesome and I will be doing more business with Charles boyd's, great Friendly staff

Tim Hays
July 17, 2018

"Sales and Services "

- Bigj101

I get a warm welcome each time I come to this dealership. The service is great people are friendly prices are good will go back anytime.

Tim Hays
Ronnie Wilkins
Charles O'Hara
Thomas Mosley
June 18, 2018

" dealership that treats you just like family."

- Chevy 2500

Charles Boyd is a great person. His service department is always helpful. Diane Asher is the best salesperson, always careing to do her best for a good fair deal

November 29, 2017

"Traveler Got Excellent Service!"

- BizTraveller

Was on business in the Raleigh/Durham/Oxford, NC area and had an unusual and unexpected mechanical issue with my Cadillac ATS. Tim was friendly, welcoming and empathetic and professionally expedited my service. This allowed me to make a very important afternoon appointment in Winston Salem. I had a professional "big city" experience in the fairly small town of Henderson, NC. I think this area of North Carolina is lucky to have a top notch sales and service organization like Charles Boyd. Thank you from Charlotte, NC!

Sam Hampton
Dec 04, 2017 -

Charles Boyd Chevrolet Cadillac Buick GMC of Henderson, NC responded

Thank you so much for your kind words about our Service Department, along with Service Advisor, Tim Hays. We are very blessed to have Tim here on our team as he strives to make sure each of our customers are priority and are well taken of. We are happy to know that we were able to assist you and take care of your vehicle issues and get you back on the road so that you could make your appointment. If we can ever assist you in the future, please don't hesitate to give us a call. Brandy Carter 252-492-6161

March 21, 2017

"He is truly a SUPERHERO!!!!"

- Ch33r1os

Ronnie will go to any length to ensure that you understand what's going on with your vehicle and the work needed for repairs. He was very professional and when talking to my difficult warranty company he made sure I was being treated fair. Thank you for everything!!!!

Ronnie Wilkins
Thomas Mosley
Bobby Orr
Apr 04, 2017 -

Charles Boyd Chevrolet Cadillac Buick GMC of Henderson, NC responded

We are so very blessed to have Ronnie working here with us. He strives to make sure our customers are taken care of quickly and treated fairly! We are glad that we were able to make your experience here a great one. If I can ever be of any help to you, please feel free to reach out to me. Brandy Carter (252)-492-6161

September 23, 2016

"Excellent and caring"

- Dr. Stephen M. Levine

I was on the road when the transmission failed and the vehicle was towed in. Though there is little to no chance of my becoming a regular customer as I live approximately 400 miles from Henderson, N.C., the caring that the service department, especially Tim Hays, provided was outstanding. The diagnosis of the problem was completed hours before it was promised. Even though the service department was VERY busy they ordered a crate transmission and had it installed two days before the estimated time that was provided initially. Besides the quality of their service department and friendliness Tim searched and located a Chevrolet rebate on the transmission; thus lowering the cost. As our family has five Chevy vehicles on the road, I am treated as if I were operating a fleet by my home dealer's service department. The service I received from Charles Boyd was on a par with my home dealer. Were I a local I would absolutely become a regular customer of this dealership. Dr. Stephen M. Levine

Tony Crabtree
Other Employees : Tim Hays was my primary contact.
September 14, 2016

"Bowen experience Sales & Great Service department"

- Bowen, Mitch

This is our 7th new vehicle purchased. The company "Charles Boyd" has always treated us with respect and dignity. Tony makes sure service work is done proper and in a timely manner. Tony and his crew are so nice to be around. Bobby Orr and Brain Boyd make every effort to speak to you personally and care for your needs. They service our vehicles and insures they are clean when we pick them up. Tim Hays made sure my wife was taken care quickly after a long day at work. The Bowen Family, Virgilina, VA.

Bobby Orr
Other Employees : Tim Hays
August 02, 2016

"My experience at Charles Boyd "

- Yankeelady

Wonderful Dealership !!! I was on vacation when my car decided to quit on me mid-way . Was able to limp it to Charles Boyd . Upon my arrival Tim Hays met me in the service dept. he was extremely understanding at my being upset and helpful in getting my car checked out . Unfortunately he had to deliver me bad news that it could not be repaired. as it needed a new transmission and was not worth putting in as I decided . He then set me up with Diane Asher in sales. Diane was wonderful and very understanding. She stuck with me through the process of buying a new car . Robbie Powell was truly helpful at putting my financing into place . He took the time to answer all my questions .This was an extremely difficult situation for me as I was far from home and did not expect to have to buy a new car while I was on my vacation. But I must say everyone was awesome and went above and beyond for me throughout this difficult situation. I do highly recommend Charles Boyd in Henderson NC . If you do need service see Tim and if you're looking for a new vehicle see Diane as both are truly and extremely awesome !!!

Other Employees : Tim Hays in service and Robbie Powell in finance and warranties solutions
Aug 03, 2016 -

Charles Boyd Chevrolet Cadillac Buick GMC of Henderson, NC responded

We are happy to hear you had such a great experience! At Charles Boyd of Henderson, we strive to make sure all customers are 100% satisfied with their visit whether that be in Sales or Service, and we are glad we could make that happen in both departments. Thank you for letting us earn your business & we hope to see you again in the future.