Charleston Nissan

Derek Wilson

Matt Teal, Business Manager, Charleston Nissan

Matt Teal

March 30, 2018

"Excellent sales associate and finance person"

- Lillian

Mr. Clay Wickersham was a great sales associate He had a lot of patience and took his time to explain all the suv to me I had gone to other dealerships looking but it was Clay that brought me back to Charleston Nissan on Savannah Highway He was a honest salesperson. All his promises to me about Nissan incentives were true and the warranaties on the vehicle. Everyone in this dealership was kind and friendly . Clay even brought the Armada SL to my garage to make sure it would fit and it did. I bought my Armada SL which is a beautiful safe SUV for me and my pups. Mr . Travis Washington was a excellent finance officer. He explain everything to me step by step which made the paperwork go smoothly I was happy with my whole experience there.

Travis Washington
Clay Wickersham

March 21, 2018

"Great. "

- Rogue2018

Michael and Eddie were awesome. They listen to what I wanted and what payments I was willing to take. The whole staff at Charleston Nissan made you feel at home with no pressure

Michael Gregory
Eddie Jordan

March 18, 2018

"Surprise policy change"

- ELI60

Four years I have been showing up early on Saturday morning to get my first come first served oil change. Today that all changed. Apparently today you must have an appt. what other commitments is the dealer going to discard?

Danny Brennan