Checkered Flag Audi - Porsche

James House Sr

Steve Stone, Audi Brand Specialist, Checkered Flag Audi - Porsche

Steve Stone

November 18, 2018

"Excellent Experience at Checkered Flag Audi"

- Seamus18

Lee helped us choose a new car when we were looking into different options to accommodate our growing family. He was very patient, knowledgeable, and genuine throughout the whole process. We highly recommend him.

Dan Deir

November 16, 2018

"Steve Stone - exceptional salesman!"

- mlnaka97

I found a certified pre-owned car I was interested in and sent an online info request. Steve replied almost immediately, and thoroughly answered my lengthy series of questions about the car's history, maintenance costs and history, and warranty information. The only negative comment was the length of time to get through financing, but it was a busy evening and I ended up being 3rd in line. After I bought the car, Steve helped me find the part number for an accessory I wanted, and also was involved in my first service call. I haven't owned the car very long, but he truly means it when he says he's with you for the life of the car. Steve is truly committed to customer service and it's been a pleasure working with him.

Steve Stone

November 12, 2018

"It was an awesome experience"

- Tony

I give Mr. Lee an overall 10, he was very knowledgeable and a true professional. A clear cut above the rest. I think the dealership would be more prosperous if they name it after Mr. Canupp thats how great he was!!!

Used 2018 Audi Q5, $41770