Checkered Flag Audi - Porsche

James House Sr

December 14, 2018

"Q5 purchase"

- Jenstell

Mike was very accommodating and made the process very easy from start to finish. He is very knowledgeable of the brand, could answer all of my questions, and responded quickly to all of my emails. This is my second Q5 and I highly recommend Checkered Flag. The customer service is top notch, scheduling service is a breeze, and they always wash my car before I pick it up.

December 14, 2018

"The way car buying should be"

- Scott

A few weeks ago started a search for an SQ5 and the options I wanted made finding a vehicle difficult. I'm based in North Carolina and Checkered Flag Audi in Virginia Beach had a vehicle with the options I wanted. I emailed the dealership to get the ball rolling. Mike responded to me in a short period of time and Mike's responsiveness held true throughout the buying process. We quickly settled on a price and an appointment was made for me to come up to the dealership to get the purchase completed. Mike's responsiveness continued while we were driving up to the dealership. Mike checked to make sure we weren't having any problems on the trip up. Mike also arranged to have some parts that I had ordered installed on the vehicle before we arrived. Mike also made sure the SQ5 had all of the available software updates installed and had us setup for the MyAudi service. Before we came up to the dealership, we had our trade-in appraised at some local resources in Raleigh. Checkered Flag's appraisal came in exactly the same as a local source so I was assured that Checkered Flag was straight up honest and fair in evaluating my trade-in. I had no reason to expect otherwise as Checkered Flag and Mike were great to deal with throughout the buying process. This is our second Audi in recent years and I wouldn't hesitate to buy from Checkered Audi again and Mike in particular. Final comment. My local Audi dealer missed out on this sale because they just plain dropped the ball in communicating with me. I will go with Mike again rather than my local dealer for my next Audi. Thanks Mike for the wonderful service.

December 07, 2018

"Excellent experience"

- AudiBuyer

A great dealership - clean and well organized. Lee Canupp, my salesman, was very knowledgable and straight forward. I will definitely return for service and for another car when the time comes

Lee Canupp