Checkered Flag Hyundai Volkswagen

2122 Reviews of Checkered Flag Hyundai Volkswagen

February 13, 2018

"Best price and speed!"

- Aelliott001

I found a car I was interested in online and I heard back within minutes of emailing them, Geoff called me and scheduled an appointment for me the next day! I got there at 9:15 and was home by noon from an hour drive. Amazing customer service and handled everything very professionally and quickly!

Feb 13, 2018 -

Checkered Flag Hyundai Volkswagen responded

I am happy to hear your time spent with Geoff was pleasant! Congratulations on your new vehicle! If you have any questions or need any further assistance, please come back to visit us. We look forward to seeing you in the future! Sincerely, Bryan Lane - General Manager - blane@checkeredflag.com - 757-490-1111 Ext. 4700

February 11, 2018

"Pleasant, inviting and knowledgeable"

- Michael H POYNER

Geoff gave an informed presentation on the merits of the Hyundai and VW as well as the financial options available. As a salesman, he was in the running for a car purchase from us: However, we selected a car from another manufacturer. It had nothing to do with his presentation that was top notch but more to do with the car comparison with other manufacturers "as we perceived the differences". We reviewed 9 manufactured, high end, 4 cylinder cars from Kia, Hyundai, Buick, Ford, Dodge, VW, Honda, Mercury and Suburu before making our difficult choice. The differences were miniscule and mind-boggling. Our last car purchase was in 2000. Everything was so different with far fewer choices than in today's time. We would definitely recommend that anyone who desires a new car .....give Geoff a chance. You won't be disappointed.

Feb 12, 2018 -

Checkered Flag Hyundai Volkswagen responded

It is very kind of you to write us such a nice review Michael! We're proud to offer our customers a pressure-free shopping experience, and I'm glad to hear that was the case for you on your recent visit to Checkered Flag. Thank you so much for your business and please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you! Sincerely, Bryan Lane - General Manager - blane@checkeredflag.com - 757-490-1111 Ext. 4700

February 11, 2018

"Best Team Here"

- Sherri627

This place is the best! The team here makes you feel at ease. They go out of their way to help you get the car you want! Geoff with a G is amazing and so is Robert. They deserve a raise!!!! Never buy a vehicle anywhere else! The team is A++++++

Robert Weakley
Other Employees : Lesley Snyder
Feb 11, 2018 -

Checkered Flag Hyundai Volkswagen responded

Sherri, thank you for taking the time to leave us this feedback. Your review gives us the opportunity to learn if we are delivering great customer service and I am glad that this was the case with you! Please let us know if we can help you with anything else, thanks! Sincerely, Bryan Lane - General Manager - blane@checkeredflag.com - 757-490-1111 Ext. 4700

February 07, 2018

"Great customer service"

- Mcarrasco

I had a really good experience and was very impressed with the quality of customer service that was provided to me. I am very happy with the service and time that was given to me to insure I was able to purchase the vehicle I wanted. John took his time to explain everything in detail, to give me a full understanding of how the veichales work and took his time to answer all questions I had to ask.

John Caddell
Melissa Bifano
Feb 08, 2018 -

Checkered Flag Hyundai Volkswagen responded

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us! We work hard to make sure our guests have an awesome experience. We will share your comments with John and we look forward to working with you again down the road. Sincerely, Bryan Lane - General Manager - blane@checkeredflag.com - 757-490-1111 Ext. 4700

February 06, 2018

"Jeffrey is the best!"

- Andy&Chauntel

Jeffrey was absolutely amazing, showed us every option from used to new on all of his lots, all available financing options and put us in the right car with the best package and stayed under the payment I wanted, he even paired my phone up with the blue tooth and showed me how to use all the extras in the car! WOW was he not only thorough he was understanding to my needs and really cared about me like family! I will be suggesting him and Hyundai to all my friends and I'm the GM of a local store in town and I have been telling ALL of my customers to go see him! The car speaks for itself and Hyundai is lucky to have him speaking for them! Thanks Jeffrey, your amazing!

Jeffrey Griffin

Checkered Flag Hyundai Volkswagen responded

Thank you so much for leaving this awesome review of our dealership. Jeffrey truly is an outstanding member of our team who, like all of our employees, is dedicated to providing our customers with a convenient, hassle-free vehicle-buying experience. We’ll be sure to share this feedback, and if you ever need anything else from us, don’t hesitate to let us know. Until then, we hope you’re enjoying your new ride! Sincerely, Bryan Lane - General Manager - blane@checkeredflag.com - 757-490-1111 Ext. 4700

February 02, 2018

"Very helpful "

- Rico8897

John was very helpful ,and knew about Volkswagen cars very well.thanks for helping us choosing. Our new car, we are very happy and delighted. Thank you for your time

John Caddell

Checkered Flag Hyundai Volkswagen responded

Thank you for the glowing review Rico! We take pride in our customer service and do whatever we can to have our customers leave happy. Please don’t hesitate to contact me or visit us if you need anything else. Sincerely, Bryan Lane - General Manager - blane@checkeredflag.com - 757-490-1111 Ext. 4700

February 02, 2018

"Great service"

- RussLewis454

ROBERT with checkered flag VW was outstanding with customer service. They are true to their word with no haggle in addition to finding a great rate. My own bank could not match the APR they found for me.

Robert Weakley

Checkered Flag Hyundai Volkswagen responded

Thank you for reaching out! Reviews like these mean the world to us here at our dealership and I will be sure to relay to the team. Take care and have a great day. Sincerely, Bryan Lane - General Manager - blane@checkeredflag.com - 757-490-1111 Ext. 4700

January 31, 2018

"Extremely quick and helpful"

- Dunnyscrewball

Checkered flag is definitely the place to go to buy a car. I bought a Volkswagen Jetta from them a few years back and they made that a great experience as well. Hassle-free test drive of the car before I bought it. Now with my new Hyundai this was the fastest car buying process Ive had, only a couple hours. They were extremely helpful with my last-minute situation where I needed a new car

Paul Hamm
Other Employees : Bob, zippora, and at least three other employees. I've never had this many employees help

Checkered Flag Hyundai Volkswagen responded

Thank you for your great review! We're glad that we could provide you with a positive experience. If you ever need anything in the future, please don't hesitate to let us know. Take care! Sincerely, Bryan Lane - General Manager - blane@checkeredflag.com - 757-490-1111 Ext. 4700

January 29, 2018

"my 3rd car in 5 years"

- happy buyer

paul adam will and tom are allwell trained at their specialties in the car purchase process each were very helpful knowlegable and amicable the day went very smoothly with no anxious moments i also spoke with Geoff initally and he also was very friendly and helpful

Paul Hamm
Thomas Maddin
Adam Hamilton
Other Employees : will
Jan 29, 2018 -

Checkered Flag Hyundai Volkswagen responded

Thank you for taking time to leave this awesome review! We love hearing from happy customers. We know that buying a car is an important decision and it's awesome to know that our team assisted you in such an efficient manner.  Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions on your new vehicle. Sincerely, Bryan Lane - General Manager - blane@checkeredflag.com - 757-490-1111 Ext. 4700

January 29, 2018

"I asked & Geoff delivered!"

- vbbaholcomb

The dealership didn't have my Tuscon color on site. Geoff located the car and it was delivered to me in 6 days! DVLBLUE happy!

Jan 29, 2018 -

Checkered Flag Hyundai Volkswagen responded

Congratulations on your new purchase! Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience with us. We are determined to deliver detail-oriented, honest, and personalized customer service. Your glowing review is a reflection of our dedication to going the extra mile to please our guests. I’m so happy to hear we were able to help find an awesome vehicle for you. We would love to work with you again! Sincerely, Bryan Lane - General Manager - blane@checkeredflag.com - 757-490-1111 Ext. 4700

1 - 10 of 2,122 results