Checkered Flag Hyundai

Geoff Warder

May 10, 2018

"Checkered Flag VW "

- Bill

This was probably the easiest, low stress car buying experience I have ever had. We really enjoyed the no-haggle price and John Caddell was extremely knowledgeable and helpful. We had been pre-approved through our bank and John suggested we give VW Financing a shot, and they beat our rate.

John Caddell

May 07, 2018

"Excellen Customer Service from Thom Coyle - top tier!"

- HYUNDAI Convert

I will keep this simple. I worked in hospitality and the service industry for 2 decades and can say, with great confidence, Thom Coyle is TOP TIER and a true professional. His attention to what I had to say and what I wanted were excellent and he represents what has been lost in America... someone who gets the job done and does it right. LOVE my Elantra GT Sport!

Thom Coyle

May 05, 2018

"Excellent Experience"

- Mama Lew

Jeffrey was great to work with when my daughter bought her car so when I finally decided on my next car, he was the logical choice for assistance. He maintained a professional, informative and personable demeanor throughout the entire process. I'll be seeing him again when I'm back in the market.

Jeffrey Griffin