Ciocca Subaru

Internet Online Advisor

January 21, 2019

"Great deal!"

- Hyundai lady

I was looking to replace my 2007 Hyundai Santa Fe that was totaled in December 2018. Carfax gave me a similar vehicle for sale at a great price. I scheduled a test drive the same day and purchased a 2007 Hyundai Veracruz that evening. Fernando was a very professional, friendly and helpful, not pushy, salesman. I would highly recommend buying a used or new car from this dealership. Just one suggestion I would like to make is; my gas tank was almost on empty when I left the dealership. Making sure I had even half a tank of gas would have made my overall dealership rating 5 stars.

Kevin Acevedo
Mark Perkins

January 19, 2019

"No hassle experience!!"

- AV81

From the moment we arrived, we felt a positive vibe. We met with our sales associate Milton who was very helpful. The dealership was very eager to make a sale and in the end we drove off in the car we really wanted. Thank you for the awesome experience. Highly recommended.

Milton Obando

January 19, 2019

"Fernando and Marcus were very friendly and helpful."

- Sheetz Guy

Great people and great deal. Very helpful. Fernando and Marcus worked very hard to get me into the right car for my son. I would go back again for my next car.

Other Employees : Marcus, used car manager