Ciocca Subaru

Cheryl Metts

May 23, 2018

"Found my Dream Car!"

- rachael750

Couldn't have asked for a better experience for buying my first car! Everyone was very helpful and after a few weeks of looking Shelby Krasausky was able to find the perfect car for me! The same day I went to look at the car I was driving it home!

Scott Broda
Jimmy Ofori

May 22, 2018

"Easy!"

- J

I researched everything ahead of time and knew exactly what I wanted, which definitely helped, but the people at Ciocca made the rest of the process easy Shelby Krasausky helped me over the internet to get a quote and also worked with me to get a great price, super attentive and accommodating Kyle Buchecker welcomed us into the dealership and guided us on our test drive before directing us to finance and getting us out the door, super attentive and accommodating as well

Kyle Buchecker

May 21, 2018

"follow up was great"

- peaceloveandkk

Cody and Shelby followed up with me monthly for almost a year (because of a health issue putting a hold on my purchase). they genuinely cared about my health and were extremely patient and persistent. Cody was able to keep my monthly payment at the desired amount. I bought my first Subaru from Faulkner, but I'm now a ciocca customer for life as a result of the service I received. I would recommend anyone looking for a Subaru to visit ciocca! thanks again Cody and Shelby!

Cody Whitehead