Ciocca Subaru

Mohammad Masud, Finance Manager, Ciocca Subaru

Mohammad Masud

"Super helpful!"

- luciemac

Fernando was very helpful and made our car purchase as smooth as possible. He wasn't pushy and very patient throughout the whole transaction, which is very much appreciated.

Fernando Santiago

"Wonderful"

- Mmurphy

Friendly, knowledge about the cars,polite,works with your financial status, helpful on finding the car you want. Thank you for helping me get into the car a really wanted. I LOVE my Subaru forester.. I am very happy..

Alyssa Bragg
John Antigua
Tiree Eure
Katie Keenan

"6 Subarus and counting"

- Subaru Granny

Since November 2002, I have been a Subaru loyalist. My experience with this brand is such that I do not consider other makes when I am ready for a new car. I change my car every 3 years. I have owned 1 Forester, 3 Outbacks and now have a 2018 Crosstrek. My family consists of 10 people and 5 drive Subarus. I have not had any breakdowns or bothersome recalls which plagued me when I had other vehicles. My experience with the Ciocca agency was seamless as I live 100 miles away and dealt for the most part by telephone. Janice

Donnie Dishman